Taehyung

Wilting Flowers and Frozen Hearts

 

" Why are you so anxious Taehyung?" Taehyung was running around his room trying to pack. He was going to meet his soon to be mate in under an hour.

" What if he doesn't like me? What if he cuts my tail off." Taehyung was worried and he gripped his tail as it was swaying behind him. His brown ears twitched and he looked at his brother. 

" Taehyung he will love you. Nobody can't not like you. Your too likable." Jin said with a smile.

" But he doesn't know me. What if he only likes me because im an omega? So he can breed me like the useless piece of trash i am?" Taehyng tried hard not to cry as he finished packing and turned to look at his older brother.

" Hyung im scared. What am i going to do?" Taehyung let a silent sob escape him as Jin walked over and pulled him into his embrace.

"Tae. Stop doubting yourself. You're beautiful and you would be just as beautiful if you weren't an omega. I'm an omega and I embrace it because I know i am not just some breeding machine."

Taehyung let out a watery smile and finally left to go meet his mate.


 Taehyung sighed as he watched his kingdom go by through the window.

It was his soon to be mate's birthday and it was the day that they were going to meet.

Taehyung nervously fiddled with the sleeve of his sweater as the carriage pulled up to a castle.

Taehyung stepped out and grabbed his bags as he stared in shock at the castle. It was huge!

"Wow this is beautiful," Taehyung breathed out as he walked up the ivory colored stairs that were worn a little from weather. 

The castle had vines growing up the pillars and the garden and fountain at the front were gorgeous. The ivory castle was matched perfectly with all different colors of flowers everywhere. 

" Wow. I can't even comprehend this right now," Taehyung whispered to himself and he knocked on the castle door.

He had to knock three times before the door opened.

" Holy ," Taehyung muttered. Standing in front of him was a freaking god. 

The god had black hair compared to Taehyungs brown. Taehyung's eyes trailed down the sculpted body. The god only had a towel around his waist and Taehyung couldn't help but gulp. Those dark eyes bore holes into him and Taehyung looked away. 

The other boy smelled like an alpha and Taehyung could feel himself whimpering as he felt himself being checked out. 

"H-hi," Taehyung stuttered out. He let out a squeak as the boy turned around and slammed the door right in Taehyungs face.