Nurse Evil

Eye Eye Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIERCE NURSE

Today is another new day, which Mom gonna start working and I'm going to have a new nurse who replacing Sana. Hell nah, my new nurse is tall, charismatic short-hair woman, an unsmiling despot with a degree in nursing.

At the first glance she doesn't look like a nurse at all. More likely a girl crush style. But nah, Chaeyoung is better with that nickname. Her name is Yoo Jeongyeon . “Hello lil ma'am I am Yoo Jeongyeon. You may call me Nurse Jeongyeon ,” she says. Her voice is unnaturally high, like an alarm.

She emphasizes the word Nurse so that I understand that simply calling her "Jeong" will not do. I shake her hands, trying to smile. "Hi Nurse Jeongyeon. I am Mina, you can call me that." Her handshake is too firm, as if she’s more used to crushing things than caring for them. It’s possible that my view of her is biased.

All I see when I look at her is how much that she’s not Sana. She’s thin while Sana has a nice S-line body. But the most important thing is, their characters are totally different.

She seems to be the type who is serious and don't know how to make a joke or even smile. Damn, my life would be bored and flat.

 

After doing some thinking, by the afternoon I’ve decided to adjust my attitude. But then when I'm going to my study desk theres her first note stuck in front of the screen of my laptop, saying that I need to take my meds like what? I'm already a grown up girl and Sana never being this strict toward me before.

My mom has reinstated an Internet access but only during the school day operating hours. She says that I’m only supposed using it for online school work, but I’m sure she aware the fact that Chaeyoung has started school and only gets home after 3 p.m. and it has something to do with it.

I'm checking out the time. It’s 2:30 p.m. So I've decided not to adjust my attitude. Being nice are , I need to be tough so Nurse Jeong could’ve at least given me a chance to break the rule before assuming that I would be a rule breaker.

Ugh I miss Sana. My day ain't never completed without her. I still remember how she would kiss my cheeks and acted like nothing happened. Whenever I've done exercises, she would hands me a water and wiping my sweats yet never forget to complimented my body line and how pretty I am.

Things doesn’t improve till the next day.

Over the next week, I'm giving up on any hope that I had so she could be persuaded to my cause. Her mission is clear—monitor, contain, and control. And I'm living like a robot, following her instructions.

Chaeyoung and I settled into a new rhythm. We do IM in short bursts during the day in between my Skype classes. We talks like usual, telling how much we miss each other and how our days going like. I miss her so much, that my tears fell suddenly whenever I think about us.

At 3 p.m., Nurse Evil turns off the router and our communication ends. Life is so cruel!

Then at night, after dinner and after I spend time with Mom, I would go to the windows room, knowing that Chaeyoung will be waiting for me at another side. We spend a time staring at each other through the window glass. There's nothing that I can do for us to meet. To touch again. To kiss again.

I plead with my mom about the rule, but she refuses to budge. She says it’s for my own protection. I don't even know from where did I get this tolerance to still talking to Mom nicel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter