Love uhhh! 2

Love is a hell of a drive

    Dahyun's pov

I heard the girls go into the room and I my phones light thingy you know wut it is. I looked around and it was like hell. My phones light started flickering on and off. I was getting scared. ! I slightly yelled as I was face to face with a deer hanged up on the wall. I kept walking and suddenly. I saw a trap door. Wut is this I whisperd to myself. No nope I said as u heard somethin down there. Oh hell naw i like livin I like to to alive and not uh dead I said as I rushed to the door. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. The noise started getting closer and closer and then pop!! Somethin popped up. Before I could scream I was pulled down to the trap door and had my mouth covered. When I was let go I was in a fairly nice room I was suepised. Shhh don't make a noise here they'll hear you. The person said. After a while she said k you can speak. Where am I Isaid confused. Your in a room where we all hide from the people above. Huh I said even more confused. The people that you heard in the room are people but not sane. Who ever bought you here did not tell you it looks like. A normal house but inside is hell! Hahahahaha I'm just joking! She said. Ohh thank god i said thankful to god it was a joke. Me and you are in a underground tonel. Y i said. Cause we're going to play a prank on them. Ohhh I see where your going. They don't know it and even tho I just meet you me and you are gonna be best friends after this. Yup your just like me and I can tell from you eyes the pain of betrayle. Yea you know that pain I said. Anyway let's get back to the plan. We hide down here till we hear them start to panic. Hahaha I like it so you got food and wifi down here. Yes I got food but no wifi we can just talk she said. K but I gots a Q who are you are you part of that family. Yes I am and my Name is SinB she said. Oh cool my names Dahyun I said coolly. So time went by and soon we could hear them panic............ sorry guys I have to end it here I'm gonna update today another one today right after this cause vertime it get's to long it started going up and down gotta go.