Wow never saw that coming

Love is a hell of a drive

       Dahyun's pov 

Wow that's sad I said. I know so y are you talking to me and not igorning me like everyone else she said confused. Cause i'm not like everyone I said. Mmmm... cool in that way my names.......SinB. Cool my names Dahyun. I said. We started talking and exchanged numbers. Soon I got a text from Cheang saying you better talk to Sana now. Oh I say. Well it was nice talking to you but I gots to go text ya soon I said and walked out to find Sana. No later I found Sana crying in the girls bathroom. Sana i knocked on the door. Siinffle...Sniffle..... yes she said crying. Wut's wrong did I do somethin wrong plz tell me if I did I would never hurt you I said. I saw y-you with someone e-else and you were kissing. Sana said crying more. This time I pushed the door open cause I heard it unlock I came in and hugged Sana. Who ever showed that to you is jelly. I said kissing Sana's head. She cried onto my shoulder. It's just like I don't want to lose you plz don't leave Sana said crying. I would never do somethin so stupid to an angle like you Sana I said. I lifted Sana's chin up and said let's get out of here we need some time for ourself's I said smirking. O ok said said without a clue wut would happen next..... I'll update at night since at a lame party decided to write so srry if mistakes.