End it's really hard

Love is a hell of a drive

Dahyun's pov

I didn't tell Sana or text her. I got I on he edge and said let this end quick I was bout to jump when someone yanked me off. I feel to the ground and someone was on top of me. I looked at he person my vision cleared and it was Sana. Wut do you think your doing are you crazy!! Sana yelled. You don't get it your not hurt! I can't live like this seeing your face and knowing you might get with someone and leave. Leave me behiden I loved you! And I still do but I can't take it knowing you don't!! I said crying. Sana who was still on top of me. Kissed me kissed me with passion and love. She pulled away and said. Who said I didn't love you!! Who did!! I love you Dahyun and I'm sorry I didn't say yes!!! Cause I did feel somethin but I thought you were gonna leave me behiden like veryonr does. Sana said crying to!! I looked at Sana and pulled her into a kiss with passion and love. My hand wiped her tears away. I love you to and I would never leave you! I yelled looking at her. She smilied at me and got up and helped me up. We kissed again and this time my hands were on her waist. We broke the kiss and I said. Might be to late to hide but who cares. I said happy to finally be with Sana. We heard a lot of people coming up the staries. So I hide and Sana knew wut to do she stand there and cried everyone came here even Nayeon who's supposed to be working came. Where's Dahyun Nayeon said looking for me. She jumped and I couldn't stop her in time! Sana yelled crying hard. Everyone started crying. I laughed out loud and they heard Dahyun where are you Chea said. I popped out and said I'm sorry but I hade to. I said laughing at them. They came running to me except Sana who was laughing as well. Nayeon hugged me really tight to tight and everyone else did...... guys I can't breath let go u said they did. But Nayeon clung to my shirt as we tried to pull her away. So we just let her stay there............... see ya soon this might not make sense but I think it's pretty cute...