The meeting

Love is a hell of a drive

             Dahyun's pov

The alarm went off. Uhhh Y do I have to go to school it's bull anyway! I got out of bed and saw my uniform it's cute don't get me wrong but I don't like it. I'll wear it but take it off at gym and the rest of the day. I got went to the bathroom got changed and did my makeup and hair looking on fleek! I grabed my coat and was gone heading to school. I was a little late but the gate was still open and a few kids outside so no problem. I got inside looking for my classs while running I bumped into somebody. Hey watch we're your going pale . She said angry. Wow wow wow back the off buddy it was a mistake who the hell are you talking to. I said angry as well. Shut up you . She said even more angry. How bout you you . I stopped in my trackes as soon as I said that it slipped. I then knleed down on my knees hand on the floor and said. I'm so sorry for my bad language I said. Many people were around looking at the scene. Yay! Get up people are watching she said shyly. Oh I got up and bowed I may be a trouble maker but I have I was raised to know when I ed up plus I have respect when needed to. I then ran off never looking back thinking that girl was kinda cute little did I know the girl thought the same. I'll take my leave and I shout out that one person who gave me this idea you know who you are I gotta go bye!