It was ended

Love is a hell of a drive

                Dahyun's pov 

school went by fast. It was already lunch and I was at the rooftop singing Beautiful liar. With my voice making a beat with my hands. Beautiful lair Beautiful lair. I didn't know someone was recording me with a grin on their face. I ended the song and got up to go to class of course late duh! The person updated the song and put new girl can sing ha! Let's see who can sign her up first. I went into class with everyone on their phones. Then they looked at me. I said Wut you staring at you all have a death wish. They stopped looking at me and one said. Hahaha you can sing by I bet your mom's ugly. He said smiling. I walked over to him and grabed him by the hair ina swift movement. Wut did you just say about my mom you ! I said full on anger in my eyes I wasn't playing when talkes about my mom! Yo chill it was a joke he said not showing emotion. I don't give a you little guck you don't talk about someone's life if you know nothing you ! He then punched me hard u guess to bring out the crazy. I pulled him closer and said you just ed real bad I looked at him with demon eyes. I ñunched him and dragged this out said everyone was outside I mean everyone was jammed looking at this. He punched me back I grabed his arm behiden kicked him and grabed him by the hair. You who the hell fo you think you are talking about my mom. I smashed his face onto the ground. I let go bleeding from my nose to wipe it. He grabed my arm flipped me over and said as I was on the ground. Your dead now watch your back. I looked at him and punched him teachers were trying there best to get in. I punched him one more time before I kicked him in the balls. He already at that point hit me it the V do it hurt like a . He fell to the ground and I did to duh. I hit the ground and hit my head causing me to black out/pass out. A student came up to me and picked me up I had blood on my mouth coming out. I said to the boy who did this I said. I'm sorry but you talked about someone I cared deeply for and I couldn't let you get away with it. I passed out after that............ I'll update later guys hope you like it cause that guy will cause problems later in the story gotta go bye!