End it all end here

Love is a hell of a drive

Hey guys right after I finsh this chapter it ends I hoped you liked it it's gonna be short but sweet. This story has taken many twist and turns that even I can say WTF. But anyway back to the point let's get to the story.                    Dahyun-ah wake up. I heard someone say. Mmmm 5 more mins. I said to tired to get up. Dahyun-ah wake up before I call Nayeon to wake you up Sana said. I'm awake I'm awake I need my eardrums I said shooked. 😂😂 jk Nayeons not here. Sana said laughing her of. Heyyyy not funny! I said a little pissed. Anyway get up it's Saturday. So wut I said. So it means Nayeons coming and she just called. Oh I yelled!! We have to clean up I said getting up. Yea but maybe you should change Sana said blushing. I looked down oh yea I said blushing. I got changed and we started cleaning up and finagled right before she got here. Dahyun! I'm home Nayeon said. Oh hide I said to Sana. She looked around and said closet. Yea I said and she went in and I closed the door. Hey Dahyun wassup Nayeon said. Oh hey I said normally. She went to my bed and sat on it. Did any people come over she said. No y do you ask Nayeon-Unnie I said a little nervous. Oh my bad just thought since your you. You would have a party she said. Hey not fair just because that one party and they broke the window means nothing I said cutely while pouting. Just like that Sana laughed quickly out coverd . Nayeon smilied and walked up to the closest and in one swift movement had Sana out by the hand. Oh I said looking at Sana. She looked back then at Nayeon and said. We can explain. Nayeon looked at me and slapped my shoulder. Oww!! I said ow ow ow I kept saying. Y would you hide such a beautiful girl in you closet wut did she do to you Nayeon said while checking for any thing wrong. Heyyy!! I might be a reckless one but I don't hurt girls I said grabbing Sana away from Nayeon. Nayeon looked at us and laughed of course you in love!! Nayeon said smiling. Nooo!! I said. Oh shut up Nayeon said. Your in love and I surport both of you so no need to be shy she said hugging us while we blushed/ so it went on like that. Nayeon got to know Sana better and so did I. We moved out soon and busted her like every other week. So it's done and we lived our lives better and blah blah blah you already know so I hoped you liked it and I'm done bye!!