Two

[-]Saida[-] Only look at me

Sana had just approached Dahyun with alcohol pumping in her veins and decided to wrap her arms around innocent Dahyuns neck and told Dahyun.

"How about you, hang with me." She insisted using a seductive husky voice.

To Dahyun response she gulped and said: "S-Sorry I can't." Sounding apologetic, which she was.

Sana is a playgirl, so she won't leave until she gets her prey, in this case, Kim Dahyun. So after that Sanas eyes were pierced to Dahyun, Sana waited until she was seated again then would sit on the latter's lap and stare her in the eyes, Dahyun was intimidated by this so she decided to leave the party altogether, this wasn't a waste since she met two people called Tzuyu and Chaeyoung they were around the same age as Dahyun they cared a lot about her like how Dahyun cared for them.

~~~

When Dahyun arrived at home she decided to go to the balcony and have some green tea, so she went, made some green tea and then leaned on the balcony, thus making her spot the four girls, The Playgirls. It seemed they were bringing back a drunk brunette, little did Dahyun know, that was Sana. Being the kind girl she is she decided to go down and ask if they needed help.

"Hey, do you guys need help?" Dahyun questioned, after saying that Sana turned around and look lustfully at Dahyun.

"Ah...~ Here she is," Sana explained while put her hands on Dahyuns waist. After Sana looked at her she instantly knew who she was.

"Sana! Stop, you're drunk, let's go!" Nayeon demanded, which is pretty fitting since she's the unnie of the group.

"Sorry about this, heh." A short haired girl apologized, then bowed, her names Jeongyeon.

"We will go now, Bye" They all announced.

"Are you sure, you guys seem to be struggling." Dahyun pronounced while smiling.

"Well, if you insist" The 3rd girl with bangs who seemed kind of dainty said, she's Momo.

So Dahyun went over to Sana and said.

"Do you want me, huh?" Dahyun said.

"Yes," Sana hinted with a smirk.

Dahyun was doing this to bait her.

"Then come." Dahyun responded with a wink.

Dahyun took Sana by the wrist and followed the three girls to their apartment.

"Now.." Dahyun hesitated.

"Sleep." She said with a playful smile.

Sana had kept on insisting to go back but she ended up passing out from the alcohol fumes.

"Thanks for that" Jeongyeon thanked, following a bow.

"No problem." Dahyun said.

"I'll get going now, bye."

~~~

Dahyun had fallen asleep.

What a hectic night, she never expected to have to go through that, only on her first day!

~~~

Dahyun woke up to the screeching of the alarm and then proceeded to go to school.

Apparently, some schoolmates heard about Dahyuns conversation with Sana and thought they actually hit it off but that was definitely not the case, Dahyun had heard The Playgirls disagree with them which means they didn't spread it. Sana was at school since she, again insisted to go and they can't say no to go to school because even though they are playing people they still want to be successful.." 

Dahyun was walking through the halls of people mainly recruiting others to join their groups but Dahyun would sincerely decline, which she hated doing because she always has that dread that something would come back to her. Something spotted her eyes, it was a person approaching Dahyun, it was Sana.

"Sorry about last night, I was drunk as . When I'm drunk, I tend to become more seductive." She explained. But in general, Sanas always either seductive or cutesy so it's normal for her.

"It's ok, Sana." Dahyun accepted.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Sana asked confused.

"Your friends." Dahyun said using an eye-smile.

"Oh," She said not surprised at all.

"I'm Dahyun by the way." Dahyun quipped.

"Nice to meet you, Dahyun." Sana said

"You too."

The bell had just rang and they both parted ways, although they found out they were both in the vocal class.

~~~

After a week The Playgirls and Dahyun had become close friends, so close that Sana and Nayeon considered her to stay at their apartment, the others agreed because Dahyun was close with them. It seems they would consider Dahyun as a playgirl, not because she would date other girls, but because they were close to a family, The Playgirls aren't necessarily known JUST for playing girls but also the being the closest in the campus.

~~~

There was a piano playing competition happening soon in school and Dahyun wanted to compete among a lot of great piano players, she didn't want to really win, she just wanted to try at least. So she bought a piano for the dorm while playing the others would hear and become shocked at how good she was so they wanted to learn, but Sana was the most determined because the others didn't like learning hard things so Dahyun helped.

"Ok, put your hands on E then D#, simple enough?" Dahyun tried her best to explain.

"Uh..Where's E?" Sana questioned.

"Heh, I'll show you." Dahyun retorted then grabbed Sana by the hand and placed it on E then D#.

Oh, how that touch was so soft to Sana

Dahyun didn't even say anything about it, she just smiled, her cheeks puffed restricting her vision.

You can't fall in love with another Playgirl people say, but technically Dahyun isn't one yet.

Will Sana feel the first sign of love?

Does Sana feel something that her victims felt?

Does Sana feel, perhaps, love?

~~~

The second chapter is done! 
If you'd like you can follow me on Twitter or Watch me on Deviantart, the names are in One and the description.

Word count - 977...Guess that's a first