Nine

[-]Saida[-] Only look at me

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry Dahyunie, I'm only possessive because I love yo-- your presence."

"I just don't like getting misunderstood..." Dahyun stood up, looking down, tears still escaping her eyes.

Sana cupped her chin with her hands and wiped her tears.

"Let's go, don't say this to Momo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon or anyone."

"I won't."

They both walked back to their apartment where they were met with the other members who bring food. They ate, Dahyun was caught off guard by looking at Sana who didn't notice.

"We should all go to the club one day," Jeonyeon suggested.

"That sounds nice!" Sana replied, looking up at the members, Dahyun quickly focused her gaze on her food where she was almost caught by Sana.

"When do you think then?" Momo asked out of curiosity.

"Eh, maybe Saturday if we don't have schedules, today's Thursday, right?" Nayeon planned.

"Yeah, sounds good."

They all finished and Dahyun did the dishes without hesitation.

"Thanks, Dahyun-ah." They all thanked.

Dahyun walked into her room and was met with Sana staring up at the ceiling.

Dahyun walked up to her, towering over her, Sanas vision was blocked, only seeing Dahyun

"Do you want me to quit the quiz?" Dahyun asked.

"It's up to you."

"I won't, I know you don't want me to, I don't want any more conflict between us, it hurts me," Dahyun said gazing deep into Sanas eyes.

Nayeon walked in just as Dahyun said.

"What conflict?" Nayeon asked tilting her head.

"Its nothing," Dahyun said hesitantly, eye smiling.

Nayeon knew something was up.

"I know there's something, you can trust me"

Just as she said that.

"Nayeon unnie~!" Momo called her.

"We will talk about this later."

"Sana-Ah is determined for you to win~," Sana said faking.

"I'm not going," Dahyun said

Sanas saying all this because she wants Dahyun to get first and be happy.

"Unnie, please."

"Please compete!'' Sana raised her fisted, encouraging

"Fine, fine," Dahyun muttered.

Dahyun got into bed and slept.

Sana glanced at Dahyun before falling asleep.

~ ~ ~

Hmph, at least when this day over I won't be seeing Kyul.

Dahyun was lost in her thoughts.

"Dahyun-Ah! School~!" Momo yelled across the house.

Dahyun grabbed her bag and quickly ran over to them.

As soon as the girls stepped foot into the school grounds Pinky ran over to Dahyun and grabbed her hand.

"Dahyunnie!" Dahyun flicked her hand away.

"Just cause we are in the quiz together doesn't mean you show skinship or affection to me, I hate you," Dahyun said leaving a bitter taste in just talking to Kyulkyung.

"Let's go~!"

"Wait!"

"Bye Unnies."

Sana instantly hugged Dahyun, piercing her eyes onto Kyulkyung, smirking.

These actions were obviously made to trigger her, it worked.

Kyul gave a dirty look to Sana.

"What is it, Kyullie?" Sana said smiling at Kyulkyung, making her jealous.

"Nothing" She muttered.

Sana silently laughed to herself.

"Well, I guess I'll let you go," Sana said quietly, pouting slightly.

"Okay, Unnie!"

Kyulkyung tried to link arms but Dahyun just stared at it and pushed it away.

"If you really cared, why would you never initiate skinship. It's only because I'm a popular trainee among others."

"Because."

"You know I know all the rumours," Dahyun said pointing to her brain.

Throughout the class, they studied.

It was quiet, they didn't try to make small talk.

School had ended.

Dahyun rose from her seat, going home.

Pinky grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" She smirked.

"Home, away from you."

"You want to play like that, huh?"

Kyulkyung stood up, looking into Dahyuns eyes.

"W-What are you doing?"

Kyulkyung grabbed Dahyuns shirt and pushed her onto the locker. (They were in the hallway)

Dahyuns body buckled, yet she could feel herself trembling, memories of her getting tortured by this evil girl. This girl gazing deep into her eyes was the person who did many bad things to harm Dahyun.

Dahyun was hyperventilating in fear as Kyulkyung pushed her against the wall.

Kyulkyungs leg wrapped around Dahyuns waist, like she was a boa, this constricted her, making no exit.

Pinkys body pushed against Dahyuns.

"P-Please!"

"Hun, I won't stop until I'm yours," Kyulkyung said, caressing Dahyuns cheek.

Dahyuns facial expressions explained her fear, is she going to be put into solitude, only with Pinky, who knows what she would do?

Lucky enough Sana came to find Dahyun, who was seen cornered.

"Yah! What are you doing!" Sana came rushing over. (Others had schedules)

Sana shoved Pinky and ran to Dahyun.

All Dahyuns past memories with Kyulkyung were memories that hurt her, memories that caused trauma to her.

Dahyun fell onto her knees as she remembered, the time she confessed, the times they cherished.

Kyulkyung grew a sly smile.

Sana lent Dahyun a hand to help her up.

Dahyun went up.

They both walked away.

As they got home Dahyun lent her head on Sanas shoulders.

"Thank you," Dahyun said firmly.

Dahyun unlocked the apartment door 

They sat on the couch.

"I lo--appreciate you." Sana smiled.

"Thanks~"

Dahyun unconsciously held Sanas hand.

Huh, what our relationship?

Sana was confused but she ended up intertwining her fingers with the latter.

Dahyun blushed, realizing what she had done.

~ ~ ~

The two awoke.

"Finally no school..." Dahyun yawned.

"Ah, you're awake Dahyun."

"Yep, used to your times, heh."

"We should grab lunch before we all go out."

"Sure."

They both got dressed and made their way to the kitchen where Jeongeyon already prepared breakfast.

"Oh! You made breakfast?" Sana asked in shock.

"Yup." She replied.

The others came in and sat down to eat.

"Plan still up?"

"Definitely!" Dahyun said.

"Ok nice"

"If we come across Kyulkyung then just ignore her, heh," Nayeon remarked jokingly.

Although this protective girl named Sana knew Nayeon was joking she still felt a sort of anger in her nerves, remembering what she had seen yesterday, what Pinky was doing to Dahyun.

"You ok, Unnie?" Dahyun asked, concerned knowing there was something up.

"Yep." She lied, smiling despite her thoughts just then.

"Alright." Dahyun smiled softly at her, how is she so oblivious?

They decided to go shopping to kill time, the went to the mall, grabbed a few clothes and such, of course, the two lovebirds offered clothes to each other.

Surprisingly, Dahyun and no one else spotted Pinky, Dahyun knew Kyulkyung, she always, seriously, always would go shopping on Saturdays and precisely at these times.

~ ~ ~

Ahh its been so long, I'm so sorry, I currently have the flu and I literally can barely open my eyes and it hurts to breathe so I decided to write to take the pain away, ill be writing the next chapter soon which will be awkward knowing its NOWHERE near my writing style, thanks for supporting me <3