Eight

[-]Saida[-] Only look at me

They decided to stay at home with Dahyun since they don't want to lose Dahyun again.

"I appreciate you guys staying."

"Its ok we are just making sure you're ok," Jeongyeon assured.

"Thanks."

"Ya know, you should make a speech about it, would get good marks and warn people." Nayeon thought aloud.

"Eh? Really?" Dahyun questioned glancing at Nayeon confused.

"Well, you have the writing ability and you have the expression and voice, you can really hook people onto it!" Momo encouraged.

"Hmm, I'll start writing and go tomorrow, see if the teachers oblige." Dahyun agreed while Sana was warmly smiling at her.

Dahyun sat down at the table and started writing, she looked intently at the paper, pen in hand.

She continued to write, every now and then Sana would steal glances at the girl, who seemed very into her work.

Dahyun looks so pretty wearing her glasses and focused as if it was a crucial exam.

It's cute.

"Yah~..." Dahyun yawned stretching her arms back to her neck.

Sana instantly took her eyes off the latter, although it was an amazing sight.

Omo, what am I doing she had a crush she probably still likes her.

Sana muttered in her head, leaning her head on her hands, not knowing how oblivious she is.

Sana a drama as Dahyun was finishing her work.

"There!" Dahyun exclaimed.

She slammed the pen down on the table and glanced at Sana who was in depth with her drama.

Dahyun stood up and pushed her chair in quietly making sure not to disrupt Sana, she walked over to Sana and sat down beside her.

Dahyun started to watch as she watched more she could link up what happened.

Dahyun was leaning forward, Sana laughed quietly seeing Dahyun getting so into it.

"Guys, it's getting late we should sleep." Instantly Dahyun jolted up in shock, hearing Nayeon.

"Oh, okay Nayeon Unnie." Dahyun agreed, grabbing Sanas hand, helping her up.

Omo! This is so confusing! She keeps showing skinship lately I don't understand!

Dahyun walked in the room and got changed.

Sana avoided eye contact by looking down, still managing to see Dahyun out of the corner of her eyes.

She her lips and gave a smirk to herself, making sure Dahyun didn't notice.

Once Dahyun finished Sana got changed.

Sana turned off the lights and walked to the bed, having to fight the urge to do "stuff" to the latter.

"..." Sana said under her breath, Dahyun heard and was worried.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun said trying to find her but accidentally fell on top of her.

Even in the dark Dahyun could see Sanas blushing face, Dahyun gulped but didn't release herself from Sanas body. Dahyun then realized her actions.

"Omo, I'm so sorry, Unnie!"

"Heh, it's okay Dahyun-ah." Sana accepted.

"What was wrong? I heard you." Dahyun asked, tilting her head.

"Heh, nothing." Sana scratched the back of her neck.

"Alright~," Dahyun went back.

~ ~ ~

"Da~~~ Hyun~~~, Dahyun~~~!" Sana kooed with aegyo, waking up Dahyun.

She tossed and turned until Sana done it again.


"Wake up, its school~~!"

"Yah..." Dahyun groaned as she adjusted her vision.

They got ready and went on the bus to school.

Dahyun feared shed face the worse, kids dissing her speech or Pinky to come after her.

As normal The Playgirls, including Dahyun walked in and get crowded like usual, well, can you even call Sana a playgirl anymore? She never flirts because shes attached to Dahyun, it's sweet how she changed over a single girl.

They walked through the hallways while the others waved Dahyun had her eyes locked onto a certain girl, this was not Sana.

Kyulkyung.

"Ya know, you should try to be acquaintances with Kyul, but not friends, keep friends but keep enemies closer," Momo whispered to Dahyun which shocked her.

To her reply, she just nodded.

Dahyun spoke about her speech, mainly having her eyes locked onto Pinky.

After the speech, Dahyun got praised.

She even explained how she got kidnapped, showing her cuts, which students and teachers were shocked to see.

~ ~ ~

A week passed and there was an interschool questionnaire, teachers assigned partners for people who wished to participate, oh how luck wasn't on Dahyuns side.

Her partner was Kyulkyung.

Sana saw these results but thought they were intentional.

Omo, is she really partnered with her!

Sana ran her hands through her hair aggressively.

"Omo!" Sana shouted aloud, students and teacher hearing her.

"Sana, you okay?" The teacher glared at her confused.

"Y-Yep..." Sana was trembling in anger.

~ ~ ~

"Is this real!?" Sana yelled in anger showing a ripped paper, showing the teams.

"Huh?"

"This! You and Pinky!" Sana was furious shoving the paper near Dahyuns face pointing at where the names were placed.

"I-I can explain Unnie..." Dahyun was trembling in fear as she has never seen Sana like this.

"This doesn't need explaining!"

"Stop being so possessive! It's not like we are in a relationship or anything!" At this point, Dahyun was yelling back at her.

What did I just say, I denied what I want to be...

Dahyun thought.

This just proves she has never liked me, I'm so stupid how can anyone like me....

Sana thought.

Sana ran off as Dahyun fell onto her knees as tears ran down onto the concrete.

Sanas figure disappeared into the shadows.

"Why do my blunt words hurt so much, as my loving words don't seem to come seriously..."

, Sana has the keys...

Dahyun ran over to the house.

She was out of breath but it's worth it.

Dahyun regretted her actions for even trying to compete in the quiz.

She tried to turn the handle but it was locked.

The apartment was filled with the wails of Dahyun she started to bang on the door not caring about the paint its cause.

Sana heard, she was devastated but she didn't have the courage to open the door.

Dahyun started to go harder.

Not saying a word.

Dahyuns fist was strong.

After a while she started to kick the door, this wasn't hard enough either.

Dahyun decided to look through the peephole to find Sana sitting, leaning on the wall burying her head into her knees.

After 20 minutes later Dahyun decided to run off, going to the top of a building.

She ran up the stairs and looked off into the distance of Seoul as the sun was setting, the others had to go to Busan for schedules.

Dahyun layed onto the cold concrete, hands on her face.

"What am I doing, I never meant anything to harm anyone, especially Sana, the one who cares the most..." Dahyun thought aloud as she heard a door close quietly, she didn't think to check since her mental state was bad.

She let out a deep sigh as she saw a shadow growing darker onto her face.

She didn't care she let out all her emotions by bellowing and kicking pebbles on the ground.

She then felt a soft hand cupping her chin in their hands.

She slowly opened her eyes to find the familiar face, instead of giving a warm smile it was a face with tears and puffy eyes.

Minatozaki Sana.

"Sana..."

Before Dahyun could finished Sana pulled Dahyun into a hug, Dahyun nuzzling her head into Sanas chest.

Sana heard what Dahyun said and it touched her heart.

"I'm sorry..." Dahyuns voice was trembling.

~ ~ ~

Sorry for this late update I had a lot going on, thanks for waiting!