One

[-]Saida[-] Only look at me

"Yah...~" Dahyun groaned as she awoken to her alarm

It was her first day at JYP Girls High, and knew she'd struggle but she tried to shrug to this off and left to school.

~~~

Dahyun has alot of perks to her that gets herself either the talk of the school or just generally popular and being raised well made her come and be humble about this, she gained popularity by her monolid eyes that were wide which would be great for eye-smiles, which they are. In her previous school she'd also be the talk of the school because people assumed she was a playgirl which wasnt the fact, all it was is she always charmed every girl by being positive and charming that intruiges people becoming interested in her but she would sincerely decline although she was once in a relationship with a girl called Kyulkung but then realized she was a playgirl and that she always got used by her leaving her with Philophobia (Fear of falling in love).

After the incident between her and Pinky she had lost trust in alot of people but would hide that because her reputation would crumble to the ground.

~~~

Dahyun was intruiged to find her being crowded by pupils on her first day all were saying "Woah, shes so pretty!~"

But she noticed some girls in the back not being amused, these were the popular girls of the school, Nayeon, Sana, Jeongyeon and Momo, these girl are popular for being actual playgirls. So Dahyun felt she would have drama due to "The Playgirls"

~~~

School went smoothly, while walking back to Dahyuns house she discovered that there is a freshman meeting party and that any year could go so she decided to go, after all it could get her to make friends.

~~~

Dahyun arrived at the party and recognised a face she saw earlier and it was Sana, Dahyun still never knew her name so she thought of going up to her and trying to go onto her good side, but it had seemed Sana had already approached her, but instead she was intoxicated by alcohol and Dahyun could notice it easily. Sana felt the alcohol bumping in her veins and decided to seduce Dahyun.

~~~

Sana is the girl who goes for stuff without anyones opinions, she joined The Playgirls because she was caught by the previous members flirting with a bunch of girls on campus, people sometimes state Sana as having two personas, one being cute and the other being y, the personalities had been good as a playgirl, but Sana has never experienced real love all that happens is she has a short-term relationship then goes with another girl, thus leaving multiple girls broken hearted but Sana does not feel their pain since she doesnt feel love.

~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This may be small but ill try bigger next time, I would say this is an introductory chapter.

If I dont upload in a long time just stay with me, its just because im going through hard times. Sorry if this is badly written, its because english isnt my first language, but Korean.

Be sure to follow my Twitter @ximbapp and my Deviantart ximbap

Have a good day/night guys and bye~