All I Want For Christmas Is You (part 2) [jaejoong//karen] [for chaelin08]

Love Vending Machine ☆ (사랑 공장) [APPLY ONE/TWO-SHOTS]

OMO I'm getting more applicants and subscribers <3
I'm terribly sorry for slow updates,
I love all of you who're still staying with me (:
and all of your amazing patience (:
do drop me a comment in the box below after reading k!

continuation of the previous chapter,
decided to separate this one-shot into two chapters (:
this is to make reading easier for all of you out there ^^
I'm terribly sorry for the slow updates & I seek all of your understanding!
I didn't want to do the story in a rush & I help y'all will understand (:
the applications are still being processed! (:


//recap//

"then tell me why did you kidnap me!" I said in a gradual softer tone.
"hello, miss! I was nice that I took in a drunk girl who was sleeping by the streets! all you muttered was 'joongie' so I figured I must have some affinity with you and took you home kindly, before some real evil baddie comes along! I don't even let girls into my house and I let you! and you're calling this kidnap??"


is it...
"but how would I know if you're really lying.."
"ahh, 정말 미치겠다! (jeongmal michigetta; I'm really going crazy) karen sshi, if you're never going to ever come out, it'll be impossible for you to know if I'm lying or not anyway! and what do you think you're doing. even if you want to escape, the only exit in the room you're in is the window, and we're at level twenty! just come out, I swear I won't hurt you!"
I resigned to fate and opened the door knob gently while closing my eyes tightly.
be it a damed fate or not,
this is the only way to find out.

when the door opened, "jaejoong" heaved a sigh of relief and went up to me,
slowly, for fear of giving me too much shock at once.
"karen sshi, open your eyes.. tell me who do you see."
"I.. see you.."
"yes, I see you too. no I mean, tell me who I am to you."
"you're.. kim jaejoong..?"
I registered the fact into my brain.
wait,
there's no reason that I'm dreaming again,
this person really is kim jaejoong.
he reached for my hands and placed it on his face.
"you do feel me right, karen sshi, it means you're not dreaming."

I gulped hardly in my throat.
I could feel the warmth on his cheeks and as I scrutinised closer,
I have to admit.
he really is kim jaejoong!
jaejoong began to wave his hand in front of me,
"can you see properly, karen sshi, the knock on your head didn't affect your vision right!"

I nodded and remained speechless.
so many thoughts were going through my highly confused head.
how did fate even let me meet jaejoong,
this wonderfully amazing guy.
and it must be me that's thinking so much,
but why do I think that beyond his gentle gazes,
there's definitely more to a stranger-to-stranger concern.

jaejoong's pov

karen, this girl in front of me.
after watching her sleep for one whole night,
and when she's finally awake now,
why does she look so much like an angel?
why do I have the sudden urge to treat her differently from other girls I've met.
she has such a four-dimensional personality,
and she doesn't put on a pretence to hide her self,
why do I find her cuteness so attractive.
and the sparkle in her eyes,
they seem to speak a thousand words.

if only I get to spend more time with her,
there'd be so many things I muster up courage to do.
fate has done the first job for me,
of bringing her into my life.
I've been seeing her in this neighbourhood for such a long time,
and she's always visiting her friend who stays three levels up.
its been.. near a year since she's been around.
from afar,
even her smile and laughter looks so endearing.

if she's going to leave soon,
how am I going to ask her to stay?

can I ask her to stay?
will she stay?
kim jaejoong, are you thinking a little too much?

end of jaejoong's pov

"jae..joong..sshi.." I managed to stutter out these few words and felt a flush of red rapidly creeping up my face.
"I'm sorry for everything earlier on, including taking you for a baddie.. I don't mean it. I was just scared.."
I retreated my hands from his face,
"thank you for taking me in for the night, thank you for not letting me wander outside in the streets! you're no different from what I've dreamt of kim jaejoong to be.. thank you, but I shouldn't impose on you for long, I'd better get going.."
I'd better get going in case I make a fool out of myself any further.
as if all that I've previously done is not enough to embarrass me in front of him,
my idol kim jaejoong.
I reached out for my coat hanging on the racks nearby and turned around.

"wait up, karen sshi.." he grabbed my wrist tightly, "can you.. stay a little longer?"
"huh..?!" I turned back to face him, "you.. asked me to stay?"
my heart was threatening to escape from the confines of my ribcage.
he gave a nod and ruffled his hair,
"I was wondering that since it's snowing outside, it'll be um, a little difficult for a girl like you to travel home alone. and you're having a fever! I cancelled my photoshoot to celebrate christmas but I don't have anyone to celebrate with me, so if you could stay a little longer, I've prepared some food.. unless you have to go celebrate christmas with someone else too.."

what is he saying!
why would I need to celebrate christmas with anyone else when he's right here by my side!
"...I don't have anyone.. to celebrate christmas with too." I looked up and our eyes met.
"really!!" he beamed, "actually karen sshi, I have something to say."
"if there's anything you can just tell me!" I smiled back at him.
"I've-been-noticing-you-around-this-neighbourhood-for-quite-awhile-already, and-I'm-really-glad-you're-here-today!" he uttered all at one go, seemingly like a rap.
it was also this very instant I saw a tinge of red glding across his face.
he's not joking right!
"you've been.. seing me around..?" I needed affirmation, to prove I'm not hallucinating!
"yes, but I didn't dare go up to you, the last time I did that was years ago, when the girl even took me for a weirdo. so I was wondering I'd wait for a chance, one opportunity, one day that we'd be able to meet. by fate. and I did!" he confessed.

"thank.. you jaejoong sshi, you.. I'm.."
"you can call me 'joongie', I quite like that nickname you've been uttering in your dream all night long!" he suggested with a big wide smile.
"joongie, you know what," I crept up to whisper into his ears, "last year's christmas, I made a wish to santa, and told him all I want for christmas is you.."
"really? what a coincidence, last year I told santa I did'nt need anything else and all I want for christmas is you too!" he poked fun.
"this is getting so cliched. hehe.." I chuckled.
"but you like it don't you?" he nudged me over and over.

I mustered enough courage placed my arms around his neck while he circled me in even closer, "yes, I like it."

END


ps: if you dearies happen to be a Beast fan too, I'm totally in love with the Beast//Dalamatian collab! <3
first snow, first kiss~
& the song really fits this story as well :D
comments are welcomed.
chaelin08 dear, hows it! (:
hope I've not disappointed you.
I love all of you who're taking time to read! I really really do.. <333

love vending machine stops manifacturing temporarily for the day.
XOXO,
rinchyeon/rinnie