Not a game for me

Becoming sunrise

Moonbyul took speed across a wide avenue, pasting one after another the cars that appeared in front of her way. Solar has her arms wrapped around Moonbyul's waist and pressed hard with fear for how fast they went, but at the same time with an energetic sensation of adrenaline.


After 20 minutes of walking they came to a park which overlooked the Han River. Solar get off the motorcycle and removed the helmet leaving it on the seat of the motorcycle, ‒Do you always drive this fast?‒, Moonbyul shot of the helmet taking it off and she look at solar in the eyes answering, ‒That depends on how far I want to get.‒, lifting one leg in the air Moonbyul get off of the motorcycle, let go of her hair and took off her jacket to give it to Solar saying ‒take it.‒, Solar Shaking her head, rejecting it, indicating that it was not necessary, that it was okay, ‒Put it on Solar, I don’t want you to get sick… and less because of me.‒ Moonbyul insisted.

Solar was very confused, she was worried about the behavior of her friend; until now in the daily life she had only met Moonbyul who was shy and playful, full of joy, always dancing for no reason just because, and making fun pranks, annoying but adorable. That was the Moonbyul she knew and all those things that she knew of her made her happy. Somehow as time passed and the more she knew her, she was a person who made her smile every day, no matter how hard the day was, which made her realize day by day how valuable she was.

 

The side she was now witnessing was less childlike; she looked grown-up, determined, rebellious, and daring, which seemed very attractive to her; at that moment she found her very attractive. The more she looked at her on that cold, dark, damp night in the river, the more confused she felt, but she was not sure why.


Solar: And ... Do you do this very often?

Moonbyul: From time to time, when I feel suffocated.

Solar: Do you feel suffocated now? ‒She asked, taking a step toward her.‒

Moonbyul: Solar ... why don’t you take a taxi? In my pocket there is money, i think it was a mistake to have brought you with me.

 

Solar moved closer to her and took her hands on Moonbyul's wrists.

 

Solar: Tell me what is happening to you, this is starting to worry me.

 

Solar's puppy face always softened Moonbyul’s heart, for her since she knew it was her weakness. Moonbyul gently held Solar from the nape of the neck and pressed her lips to her forehead. Then she turned away and turned her back to look at the night view of the river, while the wind slightly lifted her bangs.

 


Solar: Are you mad at me?

Moonbyul: I'm mad at myself.

Solar: . . .

Moonbyul: You do not understand, right?

 

Solar grabbed Moonbyul's arm forcing her to turn. Seeing the girl's face, she realized how her eyes glittered in tears.

 


Moonbyul: I'm tired. Tired of pretending that I do not feel anything, that it does not hurt me a bit when you look at others, that you take sighs to others, to see you play always flirting. I'm angry, but angry with me, because you know, i had purposed to end myself with everything i feel for you, thinking that in the worse case if i could not exterminate everything that happened inside me when i saw you, when i listening to you, when I hug you, i would be enough to see you smile every day when I said something stupid, because if I saw you being happy, that would be enough for me. But I'm too selfish and stubborn to keep what I set myself.


Solar: Why did not you tell me anything?

Moonbyul: Did not I tell you anything? Yongsun, I tell you that I like you every day. You're the one who decides not to take me seriously.

Solar: I really thought you were just playing.

Moonbyul: This has never been a game for me.

Solar: I ... I don’t know what to tell you.

Moonbyul: You do not have to say anything, I will not ask you to feel the same.


Solar hugged Moonbyul but she pushed her and climbed back onto the motorcycle.

Moonbyul: What I least need is your compassion. ‒She said putting on the helmet-

Solar: Where are you going?

Moonbyul ignored the engine and started skidding his rear wheel with full speed.

Solar: Moon Byul Yi !! You can’t leave me here !!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello moomoos ! Well, this is the second chapter, the original have 32 chapters its a long story ...if you want ill keep goin update the story... leave coments <3