Confident

Becoming sunrise

The next day, Hwasa had to leave very early to go to rehearsal, because she had to attend a meeting to discuss a collaboration she could do with Hyuna. Solar on the other hand had to appear in a photographic studio to pose on this occasion for the volume of the magazine CeCi that would be published in September.

Moonbyul took her cell phone and hearing aids, plus a note book and began to perform a task the music producer had left him the last time he saw her. The professional recommended that she must to listen many songs of R & B genre, Hip Hop and Rap, focus very well on the pronunciation and the rhythm of the words to clean her phonetics while singing, when she gave the homework congratulated her for her good level, without however, Moonbyul said that she always had to work to increase the quality and that she should use her youth and energy to train, so that every day she would be a better singer.

This encouraged her to greatly outdo herself, she never had any objection no matters how hard she worked, and Moonbyul also wanted to give her best to the audience of Mamamoo and her admirers. After several hours of practice went to see Wheein her room, who was still in her pajamas.

Moonbyul: You should take a shower and dress up child.

Wheein: And why should I do that? I have nothing to do today so I can give myself this kind of luxury. She said bouncing on her bed.

Moonbyul: As you wish ... She smiled.

Moonbyul sat down again in front of her notebook and wrote down a few details of words she found more difficult. Wheein peered into the dining room and saw Moonbyul in her little notebook, absorbed in her practice; Byul sighed and set the book on the table, stretched out her arms and slowly lowered them.

Wheein: You look depressed. What do you say if we go out on a date today?

Moonbyul: A date? She asked making a private grimace with a half-closed eye and a crooked smile. I don’t know if I have the spirit for that today.

Wheein: Are you going to be that cruel to me? I'm bored, let's go out to play.

The child began to throw a ton of Aegyo to Moonbyul.

Moonbyul: I'll say yes only if you stop doing that.

Wheein: Yes!! She exclaimed, clenching her fist in a sign of success.

Wheein run to get a quick shower and getting dressed while Moonbyul prepared food for them to eat that afternoon. When Wheein was ready, Moonbyul was waiting for her with ​​Kimbap, biscuits and soda in a basket to enjoy a good afternoon. They leave the house left everything closed in the state and the hall took down the stairs of the building.

Moonbyul: Where do you want to go?

Wheein: To the park, I want to ride a bicycle.

Moonbyul: And we will do races?

Wheein: You really think you could beat me in a race? I'm too much competition for you.

Moonbyul: Really? I’m sure that you could not arrive before me to the bus stop. She said to her minor with a defiant look. In three ... two-oh!

Moonbyul started to run before enunciating the game, Wheein was pulling on her friend's clothes trying to slow her progress, but despite that, Moonbyul's strength was superior, and when Wheein's pulling away she managed to get to the bus stop first.

Moonbyul: That I was no match for you, eh?

Wheein: It's not fair, you cheated. She replied with agitated breathing.

Moonbyul began to sing "Loser" by BigBang to her little friend until the bus that arrived would take they to the park. Several passengers inside the bus asked for autographs to see them go up and they agreed proudly to give them. After leaving their followers very happy, they took the seats at the end of the bus, sitting the largest to the window she holding the basket on her legs.

Wheein: Do you think they scold us for coming out?

Moonbyul: I don’t think so. Look your reloj, the most people are at school or working, so if we do not catch the attention, the public will not harass us. Besides, we're not doing anything wrong, it's not like we've escaped to go in to a joint or something.

The younger listened and nodded.

Moonbyul: Why? Are you nervous?

Wheein: No-oh... let's have a good time She said with a smile.

Moonbyul: Okay, Okay!! Here we go.

Wheein: Okay, okay!

As they got off the bus, they gazed the wonder and sprawling park that stretched for miles. They booth walked to a where they could rent bicycles to tour the park. They stored their things in one of the lockers that were implemented in the rent place and asked for two bicycles, Moonbyul took money from her wallet and ordered them to be used for an hour. Already mounted on the bicycles and next to each other, the older one suggested.

Moonbyul: A complete round at the center of park, the one that arrives first in this point will gain the right to make her pay penance to the loser.

Wheein: Sounds good, let’s do it. She said shaking Moonbyul's hand.

They both squeezed the wheel of their own bikes and looked decisively forward.

Wheein: Get, set… GO!!

This time using Byul's trick against her, Wheein set off at high speed raising dust.

Moonbyul: Hey! Where are the "Ready?"?

Reacting late, the older one tried to catch up with Wheein, but she had already taken a lot of advantage. Wheein was laughing at her.

Moonbyul: This is a fraud, you are like a fox.

The sweat was down the contour of the older one face and ended up rolling down her neck in the sunlight.

Wheein: Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Wheein approached Byul, hugged her and kissed her cheek smiling.

Wheein: You're a loser.

Moonbyul: I don’t want to imagine that you're going to do me as penance. She was breathing heavily.

Wheein: We give a few more laps, we are going to return these beauties and then I will reveal the price to your to lose. ‒She patted the wheel of the bicycle.

After leaving the bicycles in the shed and retrieving their basket they sat on the grass to eat, the larger the whole meal out of the basket, took a can of soda and opened it thirsty.

Wheein: I know what your penance for losing will be.

Moonbyul: Tell me.

Wheein: I want you to tell me everything about what happened to you a few days ago when you did not come back.

Moonbyul: All I can tell you, is that it’s all about heart’s problems. She said taking the can of soda to his mouth.

Wheein: ...Is it for Yongsun unnie?

Byul at Wheein's question spat explosively all the soda in .

 

Moonbyul: How did you...? Okay, there's no point in denying it or trying to hide it, it would be ridiculous to do so. Yes, it's for her.

Wheein: Wow, I did not expect you to recognize that fast, I was mentally prepared to keep insisting. Since when do you have feelings for her?

Moonbyul: If I'm honest, I'm not sure, I don’t know if it's been since I met her or if the feels grew up little by little or maybe from one day to the next. What I do know is that while we were getting close I could not realize when she became the protagonist of all my songs became the inevitable part of all my happy memories, the center of each of my fantasies and the reason that all my emotions are more intense.

Wheein: Aww, apparently it goes beyond that just liking her. And you already confessed?

Moonbyul: I did it that night.

Wheein: And what does she feel? He told you?

Moonbyul: I do not know, I think even she is not sure about her feelings.

Wheein: And what are you going to do now? To me in your place the uncertainty would be killing me.

Moonbyul: I guess my heart is not the first in history to suffer something like that, and I am not the first person to cry for love, I’m not the first person who had the impossible mission to get someone out of her head. You know? I feel a little silly, because I do not mind sitting down to wait for her since I have nothing left to do because I am completely in love with her.

Now that you know what I feel, I have nowhere to hide and I feel like I'm going crazy if something does not happen soon. My head does not understand what I feel and says "You must end with this and forget it" but my feelings and my heart tell me "Don’t let her go" and finally hold on the situation until the end is what I try to do.

Moonbyul sighed heavily and somehow was relieved to say all that out loud did not solve anything, but it made her feel more calm being able to spend all that with someone like Wheein, her warm smile always made her feel calmer and she felt a certain happiness.