It's everything fine?

Becoming sunrise

After took herself a hot shower, Moonbyul came out of the bathroom and got dressed, the water had already cleared all her anger, grief and frustration. She felt much calmer and relieved, it had been good to get everything out after all.

Quickly she left the room to the kitchen rubbing her hair with a towel, took a sandwich from the table to , while chewing asked Wheein to serve her some milk, which the child agreed quickly saying, Hurry up Byul-ah manager unnie will come here soon., to which with full mouth Moonbyul replied A-ha….

Solar after makeup went out into the living room timidly, waiting to meet Moonbyul, but surprisingly she come out by her side almost crushing her, with a glass of milk hanging from . Putting the glass on a desk she began to look through the clothes on her closet.

Moonbyul: Where was my wallet? I can’t walk around without my documents.

Solar: That did not really matter to you last night.

Moonbyul: Here is it! She said finding her jacket. Last night? What happened last night? ...I don’t remember that anything happened. She said as he lifted his shoulders and smiled.

Quickly Moonbyul passed by Solar's side with his glass of milk, tucking her wallet into her pocket. Solar was misplaced again by the attitude of Moonbyul, she did not understand how she had been able to say that nothing happened. But on the other hand that reassured her, if she wanted to ignore everything, it would make everything less problematic, or would not?

She did not have time to do or say anything before Hwasa opened the door to the manager who would take them to the photo shoot they had that morning, she was going to take photos for the volume number 52 of "HIM" magazine.

Wheein invented a funny story joking about Moonbyul to having a secret parallel life from idol life and that was the reason why she had not arrived last night, while Wheein was narrating the fictional story Hwasa and Moonbyul was adding things increasingly crazy, which ended in laughter of the group.

Solar looked almost all the way out of the corner of his eye, not feeling too confident about how she was thinking about how things were going, it was so crazy to see her smile like that after she'd only seen her crying a few hours ago, maybe she just felt jealous that she could be apparently doing so well about it. She felt that she was making things more complicated than she needed.

If Moonbyul had decided to pretend that nothing had happened, it was to do a favor to their relationship and nothing to be uncomfortable, to be able to do everything they had done so far without being awkward. With everything they love eachother, they could not afford anything to ruin their relationship, so she preferred to do the same thing and pretend that the night before had not happened and that everything was fine.

The work of the photo shoot was as entertaining as ever, without pressure or discomfort. When they took the group photo and Moonbyul hug Solar from the back, the photographer said I want you to look very happy. and they all smiled broadly, they did not have to pretend, they really felt happy.

Later in the afternoon, the photograph was finally finished, they had been on the set from 9:00 am and it was almost 4:00 pm, in an hour more they had to be ready for a new interview, this time On the radio show "Lee Guk Joo's Youngstreet".

When they reached the radio studio, Moonbyul arranged the chair for Solar and then sat down. After a round of questions about how the maknaes met, the interviewer went on to ask what the first impression of Moonbyul was when she join Mamamoo.

Moonbyul: I thought Solar was younger than me.

LGJ: Woa ... but that's a great compliment isn’t it?

Solar: Sure, but that's why she spoke to me informally.

LGJ: You had kept that up until now and after all this time despite the fact that actually annoyed you.

Solar: I was just a little surprised.

Moonbyul: It was only because her face looks younger so I assumed that she was younger than me.

LGJ: Maybe you knew she was older than you, but you just pretend to not know?

Moonbyul: Well ... I ...

Solar: Can it be?

LGJ: Well let's leave it as a secret.

Solar looked at Moonbyul with a suspicious face, anyway the interaction did not last long as she had to answer the questions that referred to the name of the group. Later Lee Guk Joo asked to Moonbyul about her resemblance to a couple of male artists, she reported that they were very nice guys, hearing this Solar told her that she was pretty too. From this topic came the question of the fangirl side of Moonbyul about Krystal.

LGJ: So Miss Moonbyul ... We heard that you are a fan of Krystal from f (x)

Solar: Yes, she's a big fan.

LGJ: Really?

Wheein: Great fan...

Hwasa: ...Huge.

LGJ: What do you love the most about her?

Moonbyul: Just... that she is beautiful.

Wheein: She says her beauty is killer.

Solar: She has said that she is pretty, very pretty. Solar looks at her suspiciously.

Moonbyul: You see, it's not only because of her outward appearance, but everything about she is beautiful.

LGJ: So if you could be someone in another life… would you be Krystal?

Moonbyul: No, if I had another life I would not want to be her, I just wish that I could look at her.

LGJ: Woow, you really are a fan.

Hwasa: Yes, she is.

Solar could not stand to see Moonbyul's face talking about Krystal, it bothered her a lot and it was not rational at times she saw it as a teenage, fanatical attitude, but seeing her eyes melt like that talking about someone else was so irritating to her.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The interview is real: Watch it here