"You and me"

Becoming sunrise

Asking for Krystal caused Solar's possessiveness to surface, she slid her hand under the table to Moonbyul's thigh and Solar pressed her leg tightly with her fingertips to get her attention, to disguise the Solar act Moonbyul stood up a little in her chair like if she had been asserting herself, but Moonbyul clearly understood the message and waited impatiently for the subject to change.

At the end of the program they took a group picture and ended with their extended work day, leaving the studio Wheein and Hwasa were the first to go across the door of the establishment.

Solar, laging behind by the corridor that was going to the exit, she hastened to be able to take of the Moonbyul’s arm. Behind them and quite uneasy and worried that any member would divert their way to the exit, the manager of the group was coming.

Manager: You did very well today Solar, good work.

Solar: I know.

Solar said while playing her hair moved from side to side, then saw the little look of disapproval of her agent.

Solar: Oh, thank youuu… She said, aggravating her tone wile she bowed.

Moonbyul pushed the Solar’s nape down with her hand, causing the bows to repeat and deepen. Moonbyul laughed uneasily, feeling ashamed of her unnie’s behavior. The Manager was already accustomed to seeing those kinds of scenes, so she just laughed with Moonbyul.

Manager: You are adorable when you are together.

Both Moonbyul and Solar were perplexed to hear their agent.

Manager: I will never mention it again, so I hope you have heard it and if you ever tell someone, I will deny it.

Moonbyul: About what? Somebody said something?

Manager: Exact.

The agent looked at Moonbyul with a face of complicity, until Solar interrupted quickly advancing between them for the distance that remained until the exit.

Solar: Moonbyul is very good pretending that there are things that never actually happened ...

Manager: Do you know what's wrong?

Moonbyul: Almost always, but now, I'm not sure.

As she get in into the van, Hwasa put music through her cell phone’s loudspeaker as they made their way home, after four songs of Riahana had passed, Moonbyul asked to be changed into repertoire.

Moonbyul: Hye jin-i ... Can you change the artist? I do not know, something about Kisum would be great.

Hwasa: Okay! I think this friend is still in the Charts.

Hwasa reproduced "You & Me" by Kissum a few weeks ago had been released. Moonbyul instantly began to rake the lyrics of the song while looking Solar's eyes, clearly she was dedicating the song and solar moved, rocking to the rhythm of the music and smiling at Moonbyul, gently extended her hand to take Solar’s hand interlacing her fingers into hers, never taking her eyes off her.

"You and me" - Kisum (Moonsun FMV)

Solar at the next set of lights, she changed seats to stand next to Moonbyul and what was left of the road home, she went to her side, took her hand and leaning on her shoulder.

When they arrived home the sky was intensely dark, they were all exhausted so they went up immediately and nonstop to their apartment. While Wheein and Moonbyul prepared something to eat, Hwasa and Solar took a bath. When they left their rooms, they change the roles with their roomates and finished what was needed to organize the dinner, while Moonbyul and Wheein were being cleaned. Solar, still with the towel on her head, was responsible for setting the table and Hwasa saw how much rice was missing.

Moonbyul jumped out of the shower and after putting on a T-shirt and shorts to sleep, began to dry her hair with a drier as she paced the room. Ten minutes later, only Wheein was missing at the dining room table. Moonbyul got up and went to look for her, leaned into the room and shouted her inside so she could hurry.

"You're always the last in go out to eat" Moonbyul preachify as she headed for the small dining room.

After eating and making several jokes about what had happened in the day, both couples went to their respective rooms.

Solar sat on her bed, and she was a little nervous because it was the first night that was spent in the same room with Moonbyul after she revealed his feelings, immersed in his thoughts and others concerns did not realize that Moonbyul already seemed to be almost asleep in her bed, covered up to her neck and giving her back. In the second suspicion she invaded. How is it possible that she could just fall asleep without saying a word? Solar took off the towel where she rolled her hair and let it fall, was still wet and the dryer was going to disturb the member’s sleep, while looking at her hair distressed Moonbyul turned to look at her.

Solar: I thought you were sleeping.

Moonbyul: I don’t think that I’ll can sleep soon, but I still wanted to try. Wolud you like me to dry your hair?

Solar: Would you?

Moonbyul took one of her towels out of a drawer in her closet and she sent behind Solar, Moonbyul gently began rubbing the towel that removes a little its moisture. Moonbyul could see the Solar’s nape, her skin shone like her hair, which was practically dry, she stopped for a second just to concentrate on looking at the small details. Solar realizing the pause. She wanted to flip and in an initiated impulse, even at the sound of Moonbyul's voice stopped her, "Do not move." she said.

Moonbyul closed her eyes, took a deep breath and stopped the urge to make any physical contact other than to rub her partner's hair through the towel. Meanwhile Solar’s energy made her heart beat faster than she had ever recorded and her breathing froze, she closed her eyes and waited for a whatever to happen, Solar heard to Moonbyul rise and sent her posing presence by her side, taking courage she opened her eyes a little.

She was standing in front of Solar, just looking at her, not really understanding what was going through her mind when she suddenly said "It's ready, dry, now you can sleep." Strange to feel a kind of disappointment, Solar opened her bed and lay down imitating the minor after turning off the light. In the dim light and only illuminated by a vestige of light, that was escaping by the curtain of the window Solar looked from her bed to Moonbyul and in reciprocity Moonbyul was looking at her too, suddenly they both calmly fell asleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.