Like the rain

Becoming sunrise

After sending Hwasa and Wheein into their room and making sure that they were lying on their beds, Solar went to her room and collapsed on her bed. Looking at the ceiling, she punished herself thinking, "Why did not I realize it before?” She suffered feeling that she was the cause of the pain felt by one of the most important people in her life and she reflected... “and if I had realized before, what would I have done? I do not know what to do now and probably if I had noticed before would be exactly the same way…

Putting her hands to her face, she repeated in her head a "What am I goin to do?", Solar felt the need to make some determination but did not even think alternatives to what she was living, in her mind there were no options… there was nothing.

At that moment Solar did not think that she had ever experienced such a complicated situation. Anyway, she was not sure what she felt about her friend, she had never questioned before, but now it was all very confusing.

Moonbyul, for his part, had driven a couple of miles, stopping further down the side of the Han River. She went down to the riverside, and picking up a bunch of stones from the ground she stared to throw them one by one into the river. As always she remembered Solar smiling at her, playing with her, and after those images she remembered her expression of impact when she heard her confession, how stupid she felt to have said everything she ever thought she would say out loud, she thought wile every time throwing stone with more force and greater distance.

The already cloudy sky started to dropped a summer heavy rain, Moonbyul cried with all her forces towards the sky empty all her emotions to the wind. Exhausted, she fell to the ground and sat on the grass by the river. With her head between her knees, her tears fell as rainily as her hair and clothes were drenched.

Solar in her room, she had risen from the bed to sit by the window, when the drops began to hit against the glass, she took her cell phone and called Moonbyul concerned about her whereabouts. The constant dial tone had no end, in parallel Moonbyul watched the screen of her phone struggling against herself to not answer the call. After two minutes of sounding, the insistence of the sound stopped and the call was lost, she take the silence to turn off the cell phone.

Solar did not give up and called again and again just responding to the recording that led to the mailbox, frustrated ended up sending a text message.

Soon without noticing it, the emotional exhaustion overcame her and she fell asleep sitting on the chair with the cell phone in her hand, under the lull of the rain falling, her face was held on her arms, which leaned on the frame window.

Moonbyul spent the night under the rain, trying to wash her emotions and put them in order does not escape from her pain but faced it. That night she found herself, decided to do nothing and surrender to fate, resolved that repressing her feelings will only intensified them, so doing that was useless. She was going to act as always, naturally waiting for a "whatever happens, happens" what she did was already done and she could not retract, and she really did not want to do something either.

At 6 o'clock in the morning Moonbyul took his cell phone and turned it on, the screen notified her that she had 20 missed calls, all from Solar, plus a message saying "Please… come back home", it had stopped raining a little more than an hour but she was still soaked, since it had been immobile receiving the water practically all the night.

She walked to the motorcycle and put on her helmet and gloves, in half an hour the girl were in front of the place of rent apologizing for not having taken care of the vehicle because the rain and to have moistened the helmet with his hair. It was almost seven o'clock and she was running towards the building to go up to the apartment. Once there, she try to be quiet and go in silent, but Wheein was already dressed and drinking coffee in the living room, no sooner saw her enter with her clothes stuck to the body by the water and wet hair, alarmed with a scream to the full floor from the Department.

Wheein: Byul why you come like this!!??

Quickly Hwasa and Solar went out to see what was happening.

Hwasa: Why the scandal? She said without noticing Moonbyul's condition. Wow, I think you should have an umbrella...

Solar: Are you okay? Why did you not answerthe phone? Did you see my message?

Moonbyul: I'm sorry, and yes, I saw it, an hour ago ... that's why I'm here. She smiled

Solar in a second was already beating Moonbyul.

Solar: How dare you to smile? Do you know how worried i was? And you come like this…

Hwasa: I think you should go change your clothes or you will have more problems, in an hour the manager will be here for the photo shoot.

Running as she smiled mischievously and using the minors as a shield Moonbyul sneaked into her room