Is it not obvius?

Becoming sunrise

Solar by the side of the Han River fell to the ground on her legs, with the stupefaction of the face, repeated in her mind the scene that finished living, reviewing each of the words that Moonbyul had said. Without being aware of nothing a tear begun running down her cheek, after a few seconds looking at the horizon with empty eyes she bring a hand to her face checking that tears coming out of his eyes.

Standing up, she patted her face twice to react and recalled Moonbyul's words, "Why do not you take a taxi? In my pocket there's money... ", she walked to the street and stopped a taxi; Moonbyul would never leave her alone in the middle of the night like that.

Once up in the taxi she took the Moonbyul’s wallet from the pocket of her jacket, looking for the money with which she would pay for the transport. When he opened the wallet, she found a small photo of the two of them together, smiling, and she began to cry again.

The taxi driver, seeing her tears in the rearview mirror, took some tissues from a compartment of the car and asked them, "Is everything okay, Miss?" Solar received the handkerchiefs and replied, "Oh ... I don’t know, Why am I like this?"

While all this was happening, the maknae line, Hwasa and Wheein were in the apartment, each in their respective bed. Hwasa was checked some things on her computer while listening to music with her headphones on.

Wheein, with her back resting on the head of the bed, her legs covered with a blanket, her knees drawn to her chest, bit her nails in her right hand. Hwasa stopped and turned to look at her.


Hwasa: What’s wrong?

Wheein: The girls still don’t comeback, and outside it's dark, it's cold and...

Hwasa: Okay, stop there… come here. She said interrupting.

Hwasa took off her headphones, set the computer aside, and opened the sheets, making a space for Wheein, who jumped out of bed and curled up gently beside Hwasa, scorching her.

Wheein: What do you think is happening to Moonbyul?

Hwasa: Is not that obvious? ...She's jealous.

Wheein: What!?

Hwasa: Are you going to tell me that you haven’t noticed the slimy face that Moonbyul puts every time she plays with Solar, or whenever she looks at her, or whenever Solar breathes close to her? ‒She smiled.‒

It is so obvious that it seems like small hearts come out of her eyes, sometimes it is so cheesy that actually it repels me. ‒She says in a grimace of disgust.‒

Wheein: Now that you say it, I think it all makes more sense. ‒She points her index finger to his chin.‒

Hwasa: Sometimes I think you and Solar are very similar.

Wheein: Oh yeah? Why? ‒She asked, bowing her head slightly.‒

Hwasa: Both are a little sill... naive, both are not a little but rather naive.

Wheein: You were going to tell that i’m silly, right?

Hwasa: Me? Never. ‒She laughed.‒

Wheein pulled out the pillow on which Hwasa was leaning and began to hit her with it.

Wheein: Until-when-you're going to understand-that I am-older than you-and you should not lack respect for me, ah?

Hwasa stopped the pillow, holding it firmly and fixing her eyes on her girlfriend.

Hwasa: You know you love it when i disrespect you.

Wheein: That's right.

Wheein slowly brought her face closer to Hwasa and kissed her. Suddenly the door of the apartment was heard and they both rose to see, peering at the door of the room they saw their leader turn on the light of the entrance, she looked dejected and without energy, very different from how she was regularly.

Wheein: Where is Moonbyul?

Solar: I met her, but I do not know if she is coming back home tonight.

Hwasa: But she's okay, right?

Solar: Yes. "... or i hope so ..." She thought.

Wheein: And are you okay?

Solar: Yes, I'm just very tired. I'll go to my room.

Wheein: Don’t you want to sleep with us?

Solar: No, it's fine. You should go to rest, remember that tomorrow we have a photo shoot.

Hwasa: And what about Byul?

Solar: I'll call her in a bit, but I know it will come with us tomorrow; she is very responsible so she will not be lacking.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-...-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

This was the Chapter 3, in this story there are elements of real life, such as the appearance of the group in the radial program mentioned on the first chapter, in 2015.06.22 mamamoo actually appaered on that radio program, and there will be more elements of the reality like this.