Thinking about you

Becoming sunrise

The afternoon of that day Mamamoo was the guest group on the radio program "Kim Chang Ryul's Old School", one of Korea's most-listened radio programs.

 

The announcer made jokes throughout the broadcast, which sought to promote the mini album "Pink Funky." The jokes of the announcer consisted of a constant flirtation with the members of the group, flooding to its beauty and talent declaring itself like a loyal and devout Moomoo.

The main victim of his jokes was Solar, since it was the easiest to fall into them, following the game of the interviewer answered their jokes provocatively and mischievously, between nervous laughter and some shame.

 

As the jokes keep going, Hwasa and Wheein laughed, looking at each other, feeling ashamed of their leader's lack of seriousness and shame. Moonbyul tried to laugh but her discomfort exceeded her eagerness to pretend for complacency, looking at Solar her gaze expressed a "please stop already."

Solar wiped a tear after having laughed to the point of fatigue and realized the look of her companion, tried to lessen her smile and then returned a look of transparent strangeness without understanding her severe seriousness. Solar hit Moonbyul's shoulder, pushing it slightly, but contrary to what Moonbyul thought she held her gaze would be towards her, two seconds later her partner look down hiding her eyes and then turned her face towards the study door.

 

Solar could not understand her apparent indignation and it seemed to her a slightly exaggerated reaction. They knew each other very well, so much so that they did not need a word to know what was happening to the other, what they thought or what they felt, just one look was enought to knew was going through their minds, nevertheless, this was a skill that Solar had been a huge job to train.

 

Her best friend Moonbyul, was a person who had difficulty expressing her emotions or thoughts, it was extremely difficult to put them into words... many times when she tried to express the discomfort and the fear of saying something that was not really what she wanted to express, made her sweat a lot and feel very uncomfortable. This happened to her as much in public speaking, as in her personal relationships, anyway she was a person who preferred to put their emotions in their acts and although sometimes this was something impulsive or childish, to Solar this was something lovely and towards unlike her, Moonbyul was a more a passional person than reasonal and that fact also seemed something quite seductive to her.

They finished the program singing, they said goodbye and left the studio. Moonbyul quickly and silently followed the manager of the group, Wheein reached to catch with her two hands of clothes to Moonbyul from the back suspending the back of the jacket of her friend slightly in the air, likewise Solar grabbed the Back of Wheein's blouse and Hwasa in turn from the Solar Sweater, while making train noises left the building, Hwasa shouted to Moonbyul -Hey, machinist! Put more fuel to the engine! The train goes too slow-, Solar played as a travel assistant saying, "Next stop: Mamamoo's House!" - the three behind exclaimed with happiness and Wheein taking the arm of Moonbyul up from the top down screaming "Tuuut Tuuut !!".

 

As they left the building, took them directly to their truck, their manager opened the door and let them get in to the truck while they did not stop playing. Moonbyul did not pay much attention to them and get in as the door of the truck opened. Quickly and without losing her silence she sat in the backseat, folding her arms and with her dark glasses she rest her head on the window, the others were loudly climbing inside the truck one by one between laughter.

 

Wheein sat in the seat that was in front of Moonbyul and solar toward the door, while Hwasa stood in the seat of the co-pilot, half of the way Hwasa next to Wheein were mocking Solar about what happened in the radio, she victim of regrest asked to change the subject so they started to talk about what was coming in the group schedule for that week.

Hwasa ask them to accompany her on Friday morning, because her mother's birthday was approaching and she was not sure whether to give it to her as a good present, Solar and Wheein agreed to accompany her on the condition that after finding the perfect gift for her Mother were together to eat ice cream, Hwasa waited for Moonbyul's reply but she didn't do it, so Hwasa shout ed twice the latter's name and this one reacted in to the second opportunity saying - Ah? - Solar asked Moonbyul if she was sleeping by gently touching her knee to which she replied no, cornering one more toward the window and making it clear that her mind was a bit scattered.

 

Wheein's body turned in the seat to look at Moonbyul in the seat behind her, "What do you think so much?" she asked, Solar tapped Wheein's shoulder and said, "She's thinking of me." Laughing mischievously, while she turned her hair and turned to look at Moonbyul questioning, "Am i wrong?" as she tried to cross Moonbyul's dark glasses with her eyes, she sighed, lowering her head, took off her glasses, then looked at her and carefully answered, -Yes, you're right. I was thinking about you-.

Hwasa, after the silence that generated Moonbyul's response, gave an uneasy laugh, Wheein in a spasmic movement said, -Aigoo ... that just gave me chills.- Returning to her position in the seat. Solar merely smiled even somewhat puzzled by the seriousness in Moonbyul's face. The tense atmosphere faded when Moonbyul smiled again and asked Hwasa to put on some music.

It was no more than a minute before they had turned the van's space into a walking festival, singing and dancing in their seats, but Moonbyul was still silent, staring out the window, but without look at anything, absorbed in what hovered in her mind. Solar watched her but could not understand what was happening to her, she wanted to enter under her mind somehow so fixed her eyes on Moonbyul's lost gaze, when suddenly she turned her head looking to look at Solar, when her eyes conected she smiled tenderly. Moonbyul tried to return a smile, in fact what she wanted was to get closer to her and take Solar's hands, feel her warmth and caress her hair, but she did not, she dissolved that smile and lowered her eyes again.

 

Before Solar could say anything, Hwasa exclaimed, -We're here.- Wheein quickly pushed Solar out of the van, frustrating the leader's desire to know what was happening with Moonbyul, she was beginning to worry, she never acted like this.

Once they are out of the vehicle, they were escorted to their apartment by their manager, when Wheein and Hwasa left their shoes in the entrance and threw themselves on the sofa in their living room, Solar approached the table of the dining room, took some water and after leaving the glass on the table she went to the bathroom to wash her hair and face.

Moonbyul looked at her watch and decided to change into her clothes, left the white blouse she wore under her jacket, changed her cotton jacket to a leather and light jeans for a worn black, took her sneakers, took them put and looked out into the living room, intending that Hwasa would ask if she was going to go out somewhere. She answered affirmatively, disturbing the children, -Don't you think it's a bit late to go out?- Wheein asked. -It's only 8:30 p.m. and i will only go to buy something two streets from here, nothing bad is going to happen to me. - replied Moonbyul smiling, - ... also i'm wearing this black cap and this mask to not catch attention - without further explanation she came out the door exclaiming - I'll be back soon!-

 

 

 

It took a little over 10 minutes and Solar came out of the bathroom, she look at Wheein's face who had a look concern, - Where is Moonbyul? - she asked. Hwasa answered the eldest who had left a few moments ago and had said that would return soon. Solar immediately went for her jacket and crossing at a rapid pace the living room of the apartment walked to the door, -You too?- Asked Wheein bewildered, -I'll go look for her, it's late, it's cold and this afternoon her behaved was a little weird.- Hwasa made a pause for a minute -And don't you think that maybe she just needs space?- Hwasa questioned. -If so, I'll hear from her.- Solar closed the door and heard Wheein shouting at her. -Please come back soon!-.

 

Moonbyul hurried out of the building and after walking in the cold night air, she came in to a place that was a couple of streets from her apartment, a sign that said "motorcycle rental service" was on the outside of the building. Moonbyul removed the cover of and greeted the site managers with amusement with clenched fists and palms. -The same as ever beautiful? -, - Same as always. - she replied smiling to the owner of the premises.

 

It turns out that Moonbyul a few times a month managed to flee for a moment at home, in her spare time, and take a motorcycle ride, this freed her from tension, it was a space for her alone, to be with herself and nobody knew about her little hobby of speed.

Each motobike was leased equipped with two helmets, a pair of gloves, and the pond practically full. Moonbyul got on her motorcycle and went a little way out of the room, took off her cap and hung it on the waistband of his pants making sure it was firm, put on the gloves by fastening the velcro straps around her wrists, arms above her head was about to put on her helmet when she heard from behind her that someone was shouting her name - Moon Byul Yi !! -, under the helmet frowning.

 

Solar hurried toward her, -What are you doing here? What are you doing up there?- She asked, pointing the motorcycle sternly, Moonbyul leaned back a little and said to her companion, -What are you doing here?- I thought that you were sleeping-, -You know that i could not sleep if you are not there... I wanted to talk to you. - Moonbyul smiled as she looked up at the sky. -I do not have the slightest intention of talking, but if you want to try, you'll have to come with me.- The younger took one of the helmets and offered it to the older, Solar hesitated for a couple of seconds but still took the helmet, put it on and got on the motorcycle after Moonbyul before she could repent. Placing her own too, Moonbyul smiled and motioned for Solar to hold on tight.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ok, i know... my english ... but i tried... the original story its obviusly mine and if you want to keep reading this... leave a coment...