When Hoseok is told to strip...

When BTS is told to strip...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits: To owner

 

You did not know why you ended up in a club with Hoseok on a Thursday night when you knew you should continue sending out resumes and look for a job. He managed to convince you that you needed to ‘relax and chill’ and 2 hours later you found yourself in a club in Gangnam where you realized most of the wealthy people came to party. It was not super crowded as compared to a Friday night but still it was almost full house.

“Why aren’t you killing the dance floor yet?” Hoseok came from behind and passed you a drink which he went to get earlier.

You shrugged your shoulders and took the drink from him. “Aren’t you afraid I’m going to own the dance floor if I had gone out?”

Hoseok shook his head in disbelief with a smile on his face before taking a sip of his drink. It was only at the time when you noticed how he was wearing all black. Black leather jacket with a black top followed by black pants and black boots.

“Are you trying to disappear in the dark or something?” You stepped back and asked while judging his outfit of the night.

He pointed to himself, “Me? What’s wrong with my outfit?”

“You don’t look like the Hoseok which I used to know,” You as you knew he would start to get fidgety when someone mentioned about his outfit.

Well, it was almost true.

You were his close friend back in Gwangju and met through the dance studio which you guys had trained in. Through which, you became one of this closest friends in his life. Hoseok was someone who really liked to hype up the atmosphere and cheer people up whenever they felt down or sad. You were also grateful that you had met him.

Things had slowly changed about 4 years ago when he debuted as a member of BTS. He became super busy and it was only until during the major festivals before he would come back to Gwangju to visit his family and friends. That was when you noticed the change in him. In a good way of course.

You would on how good looking he had become and he would always joke back on how you had become prettier over time too. After coming up to Seoul after getting a job for a few months, you guys were back to how you were back in the past. Meeting up at night for supper and talking about stuff. Everything was great until last week when your company unfortunately suffered from financial problems and had to resolve to cutting down on the number of employees. You were one of them.

That’s why Hoseok decided to cheer you up and brought you to a club so that you could dance like how you used to last time.

“Do you want to make a bet with me?” Hoseok suddenly suggested and leaned back against the wall. He looked freaking hot with one hand holding the drink and his left leg slightly bent so that his sole was pressed against the wall. The lights were also hitting his facial features at all the right angles which made him look better than you could ever remember.

“Like what?” You asked and took another sip of the drink. It surprisingly tasted better than what you had expected.

“Dance battle for old time’s sake?” He raised one of his eyebrows and held his drink up, waiting for you to join him.

“Urghhh….” You rolled your head around and looked at him again. He was smirking and you knew you would definitely give in because Hoseok and you were competitive when it came to one on one dance battles.

“What’s the stake?” You asked, contemplating with his suggestions.

“You win, I will do anything you want,” Hoseok agreed easily, “If I win, let’s go watch a movie together,”

“Just a movie?” You asked in disbelief, not sure if you were hearing that quite right, “That’s it?”

He nodded his head and finished the drink.

You took your time to think about the offer and bit your lip while you weighed the possibility of you winning this battle. It had been awhile since you had taken part in a dance battle but you knew your dance genes would never betray you. However, Hoseok had been dancing non-stop but the only downside was that he hadn’t battle for a while.

“Go?” He gestured towards the dance floor, tugging your arm lightly too.

You sighed and drank the remaining contents in a shot before saying, “Go!”

_

Making your way into the dance floor, Hoseok held your hand as he led you in front, shading you from other guys who looked like they were up to no good. For some reason, that small gesture touched you and you couldn’t help but admire him once again.

Once you guys had reached the centre of the dance floor, you asked, “Who’s going first?”

“I shall be nice and let the lady go first,” He said playfully which caused you to roll your eyes.

“Fine,” You agreed and continued, “The person who gets the most cheer from the crowd wins,”

“It’s a deal,” Hoseok said and moved back slightly so that you had more dance space.

As if on cue, the music changed to something more upbeat and it was one of the new pop songs which had been your jam. You smiled at Hoseok as you knew you were going to own this song and he folded his hands together and watched you as you began to slowly move to the rhythm.

You never lose your eye contact with Hoseok as you began to dance lightly first, slowly getting into the music as you knew it was never good to start off strong in a dance battle.

Hoseok was smiling as he looked at how you were dancing and it reminded him of the times when he had spent in the dance studio with you. He was nodding his head and gave the expression that he was chill about you were starting out slow.

“Is that all you got?” He said louder than usual so that you could hear over the music.

Upon hearing that, you did a quick turn and stopped and matched the beat of the music which took Hoseok by surprised. You could tell through his face and Hoseok cheered for you.

“Watch me,” You mouthed him and smiled again before realizing you had gained some attention from the people around you.

Gaining confidence, you began to hit the beats harder than before, drawing more cheers and attention from the crowd.

Soon enough, you felt that you had enough for the first round, slowly moved back and told Hoseok that it was his turn.

Hoseok nodded and dusted his jacket before using his signature foot work to enter the space where you had danced. He gained some cheering from the crowd and smiled as he began to pop. You knew he was going to pop because that was his specialty even back in Gwangju.

“Alright?” You commented, not amused by his usual moves and imitated the basic popping steps which you knew it would trigger him.

However, his next move took you by surprise as he suddenly broke into his old school hiphop which you had not been in a long while. The DJ also slowly transited the music to a more groovy song and he managed to do the transition smoothly.

Perhaps it was the alcohol influence as well as the attention you guys were getting from the club goers, after Hoseok had finished round, you decided to spice things up. Usually you would not do something like this, but you had decided to loosen the top 2 buttons of the blouse you were wearing and tousled your hair before moving out again.

Hoseok’s eyes widened in shock as he had never seen you like this before. You could see how he looked at the people around you, especially at the guys at how they were cheering louder than usual. His attention went back to you as you traced your finger from his chest and went round behind to his back and made your way back to the front.

You could tell how frozen Hoseok was as you did that and you knew you were definitely winning this battle. You grooved according to the beats in a sensual way and Hoseok was flustered but tried to keep his chill but came back to his senses as he noticed how he was going to lose in this battle.

Eventually Hoseok surrendered and admitted defeat. You were definitely feeling wilder than usual and moved to a corner to catch your breath with Hoseok after moving away from the dance floor.

“I told you I would win,” You purposely said it and waited for Hoseok’s reaction.

“You cheated,” Hoseok said, kind of sad that he lost even though it was just a friendly match.

“You didn’t state the rules,” You defended yourself and grooved lightly to the music again, showing how happy you were.

“Ya, button up will you?” Hoseok noticed that you still left the top two buttons open and it was bothering him for some reason.  

“싫은데~,” You stuck your tongue out to and Hoseok was really surprised by how wild you were behaving tonight. Maybe it was a bad choice to bring you out to a club and giving you alcohol.

“God, you’re driving me crazy,” Hoseok laughed and pulled you by your hand so that you would move to make way for people who were trying to make it to the dance floor.

Your heart skipped a beat that instance and even when the people had moved away, Hoseok did not let go of your hand. You could feel your face getting warmer and noticed how Hoseok was looking at you differently.

“So,” You cleared your throat and broke away from Hoseok’s grip and pretended to cough before continuing, “You owe me something,”

Hoseok nodded his head and smiled, “Tell me what you want,”

“Hmm…..” You paused to think of something which you could make out of Hoseok. Hoseok playfully yawned as you were taking your time to think a request.

Looking down, you noticed how the skin above your chest was exposed and an idea popped up in your mind. You looked up and switched your vision to the buttons on Hoseok’s black shirt. Soon you moved your gaze up and gave Hoseok a look which he knew you were up to no good.

“Don’t give me that face,” Hoseok groaned, “I know it’s something crazy,”

“So I was thinking…” You began.

“I hate it when you think too much,”

“Cut it!” You hit Hoseok playfully and he laughed and raised his hands up as if he was surrendering.

“Why don’t you go up to the block and strip dance?” You covered your mouth with your hands immediately after saying that question and started to laugh.

“Are you crazy?!” Hoseok looked at how you were laughing hysterically. “I know we are close but I’m still a celebrity!”

“But a deal is a deal,”

Hoseok placed his hands on his hips and sighed deeply, “You’re really driving me crazy,”

“I guess after all this years you still can’t handle m-” You were speaking cheekily before you got pushed from a guy roughly behind and ended up falling into Hoseok who caught you just in time.

“Aish-“ You were about to curse at the person but before you could do that you realized Hoseok had one of his hands on your back and the other on your waist with your body super closed to him.

This was the most intimate position you had ever been with Hoseok and the warmth was seeping back to your cheeks. You could smell the cologne he had on him and he was just slightly a head taller than you.

Hoseok made no attempt in letting you go and said, “Hey..”

You were unsure of what to say but looked up to see how close you were to his face.

“I can make the deal of yours happen,” Hoseok continued, “But not here,”

“Ok…” You replied, stuttering slightly because you were feeling uncomfortable to see how Hoseok was complying with your crazy request. The old Hoseok you have known would have just said no immediately.

“Just promise one thing,”

You nodded at him and was about to remove yourself away from his grip before he had tightened his hands on you.

“Why don’t we go and watch a movie at my house like what I wanted…” He spoke and suddenly moved down so that his mouth was just beside your right ear.

“And then I can strip dance for you,”

 

 

 

_

Kyaaa! *^^*

I'm back with Hoseok this time and for some reason it was pretty smooth when I wrote this. Hope you guys like it and thank you so much out there reading it!