When Yoongi is told to strip...

When BTS is told to strip...

yg

 

“I’ll be nice to you and you can help out Yoongi today,” Your co-worker winked at you as she passed you the clothes which Yoongi was supposed to change to later on.

“Wait what?!” It took you awhile to realize what she meant but she had already taken away the pile of clothes for Nam Joon which you were supposed to be in charge of.

She knew something had been going on between the two of you for the past month but she could not just stand there and watch you guys anymore. She was sick of watching the two of you guys being shy and passive when it was obvious that both of you were interested of each other.

Yoongi had found a liking in you and so did you. It began around a month ago and you realized that Yoongi had been dropping hints to you here and there. He always gave you a cup of your favourite vanilla latte every time when he saw that you were tired. That took you by surprise and you always thanked him for his kind actions. Whenever you smiled at him, it did a little something inside him and Yoongi found yourself falling for you slowly day by day.

You never realized that you were the only one who he always gave a drink to you and not the other stylists until your co-worker told you. When you found out that you secretly felt happy and grateful for that. In addition, he would always tease you, play with your pony tail whenever you tied them up. Yoongi’s playful side was somehow only shown to you. But sometimes he could be rather cold when he’s stress with work and would just smile at you without saying much. It confused you but somehow felt even more attracted to him.

There was also another time when you were carrying outfits for all seven boys and you swore to god that your limbs were aching like mad. You bumped into him in front of the company and he just took some of the clothes from you without saying anything. You followed him silently behind and only managed to thank him as you guys took the lift up to the office. He just smiled at you and told you that he had just started working out. You were amused by why he was telling you that and tried to hold back your smile as you felt that he was trying to impress you.

During that time, Yoongi felt like slapping himself because he regretted saying those words the moment he said that. What was he trying to say with that sentence?

Fast forward to now, Yoongi had just finished performing Dope with the boys and was rushing back down to change into the outfit for Cypher pt 4. You found the boys extremely good looking in the police outfit and Yoongi was no surprise too.

When he entered the tent, he was surprised to find you in his tent. He looked at you before looking around, searching for his original stylist until he realized it was just going to be you.

“Erm… Hyemi Unnie told me that Nam Joon needed her to help with something so I came to replace her,” You explained and he nodded before starting to the top. 

You went towards him and began to remove the straps on the shoulders, helping him to change as you knew the boys always took a long time to change out from the dope outfits. You complained to the head of stylists before that it was too troublesome and taking too much time but ended up complying to her decisions because you all agreed that the fans like that outfit from dope the best.

He moved a step back when you began to take out the strap and he looked as if he was scared of your physical contact. You were also surprised by his action but then again you were doing your job. Your heart was also pounding like crazy and cursing at your co-worker for giving you such a task.

“I…I can do it myself,” He tried to smile and you could see his face turning redder. He was definitely feeling shy around you and furthermore now that he had to change in front of the girl he was interested in.

“We have to change you in 5 minutes time and your cypher outfit takes about 3 minutes to put on,” You explained to him while trying to stay calm. “You sure you can do it yourself?”

He paused his action and contemplated for a while before agreeing on you helping him. You could tell that he was nervous too, being in a tent with just you and him.

He was already removing his belt when you were done getting the straps off and you got rid of the baton which was hanging at the side of his hip as well. You took the belt from him too and placed them on the table beside you before squatting down and untying his shoelaces.

“We have about 4 minutes left…” You said to Yoongi as you stood up and went to the table to take the shirt for his cypher outfit. “I swear the police outfit was so annoying. Nam Joon almost broke the straps when he wore it last time,”

“But I look good in it right?” Yoongi asked you while you came back to him, finally having proper eye contact with you and feeling more relaxed than before.

“Yeah” You nodded and realized you just said something embarrassing, “Ah.. I mean yeah, all of you look good in it,”

He laughed at your reaction and teased you for complaining about Nam Joon.

“I’m going to tell him you said that,”

“Stop it!” You laughed and hit him on the shoulders for doing it, “Now hurry and strip,”

“Now you want me to strip?” He raised an eyebrow and found himself became more daring and teased you even more.

“Urgh… you know what I mean…” You tried to fan yourself due to the heat which you felt it building up in yourself.

Yoongi was amused by how adorable you were when you were trying to fan yourself, looking away from him. He was never good in showing affections to girls he liked and every time he did he felt like he was going to explode and die from nervousness because he always thought that they would not reciprocate the feelings like he had.  

“What if I don’t?” He spoke out of the blue, feeling surprised by his own words.  

You turned back to look at him and your mind did not get what he was trying to say. “Ye?”

He had already removed the top and only had his pants on. Despite him being as the skinnier few as compared to the other members, he still looked good. You could see the sweat forming on his chest and somehow you found that hot. His chest was rising up and down as he breathed and you found yourself staring at him longer than you were supposed to.

Suddenly, you could feel the air around you thickening and the atmosphere becoming much tenser. What was Yoongi trying to tell you? Was he just flirting with you or was he just trying to tease you?

It was as if Yoongi had known what you were thinking, he filled up the gap in between you and him and touched your hand gently before saying,

“Help me?”

 

 


_

Hello!! 

I'm back with a new update and this time its Yoongi!!! Hopefully you guys didn't cringe too much as well. loll... Anyway just to side track.. Have you guys seen the love yourself posters? TT They are so good!!! Can't wait to see what big hit has installed for us XD haha. Thanks for reading! ^^