When Jin is told to strip...

When BTS is told to strip...

jin

 

“Cut!” You shouted and pulled down the headphones on you in annoyance and stood up from the chair you were sitting as you saw Seok Jin looking at you with a sorry expression

He had been making the same mistake over and over making. You were the director of the wine commercial which he was casted for and there was this bed/strip scene with a rookie actress which Jin had been struggling with for the past hour. He had either forgotten his lines or removed his shirt halfway as his head got caught in between.

You walked towards him and you could feel that the remaining staffs were shuffling and following behind you.

“I’m sorry…” He apologized with his head looking down and his hands clasped together in front of him.

You sighed and looked at him again as you could tell that he was sorry for all the staffs and everyone who was present at the filming spot.

“Alright… we will take a break and hopefully you will be able to do the scene properly,” You took a look at your watch before telling the crew to take a 30 minutes break.

Seok Jin was about to leave for somewhere before you called him, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Neh?”

As Seok Jin followed behind you, the other staffs were whispering among themselves. They knew you had a temper when actors were not able to perform well enough on set and for that reason, it irked you.

“Follow me,” You turned around and went to your own private resting room. That’s the perk of being a director.

You entered the room and soon enough, you could hear Seok Jin closing the door behind you.

“Oppa...” You tried to control your anger as you turned around.

“I told you I’m sorry,” He apologized again but this time he was being more playful and hit your shoulders lightly.

“I’m only controlling myself because we’ve known each other for a long time,” You pursed your lips and stared at him as if you were able to kill him. “If you were one of those snobbish actors I would have already scream at your face,”

Yes, so you have known Seok Jin for more than a decade of your life since you guys lived in the same neighbourhood and attended the same schools and suddenly got scouted to become an idol. Before that he was always protective of you, treating you like a little sister as he had always wanted one. You guys acted like real brothers and sisters and it had never occurred to you that Seok Jin would be interested in you. After high school, you decided to pursue your dream as a director and entered film school, graduating with honours. People in the industry were interested in your works and soon enough you became the one of the highest seeking directors in Korea at such a young age.

You were surprised when you received the notice that Seok Jin would the main character of the project that you would be directing. You had all along thought that Seok Jin was good looking but it did not occur to you until recently when you saw him doing all those fly kisses on screen to his fans. Perhaps it was those times when you were younger, you had always seen the ugly side of him. And now because you guys had your own life, you hardly see each other, you found him getting more and more good looking.

“Alright, I’m sorry…” He looked at you again before slouching and sitting down on the sofa.

“What’s the problem?” You asked and folded your arms before leaning against the wall. “I thought you did film studies or something in university,”

“Yeah but that does not mean that I’m experience in bed scene or something,” He explained to you with his arms opening, feeling frustrated about in his inability as well.

“You’re not?” You looked at him with a straight face.

Your question caught him off guard and you could see his ears turning redder.

“Ya…” Seok Jin blinked quickly, obviously surprised by the question. “What do you mean by that? Of course I have experience!”

You burst out laughing and finally for the first time since today’s filming, you were finally laughing. “Oppa, I’m just joking,”  

You felt your face getting hot and starting fanning yourself and Seok Jin was just looking at you laughing at him.

“Is it THAT funny?” He asked you and shook his head.

You nodded and pointed at his face before trying to control your laughter. “Try it out again,”

“Here?” He looked around.

“I’m pretty sure you can make yourself work with the sofa and since you have that much of an experience,” You purposely emphasized on the word ‘much’ and Seok Jin shot you an irritated look and rolled his eyes.

“Fine~” He gave in and apparently waiting for something to happen before looking at you, “Aren’t you going to lie down on the sofa?”

“Me?” You asked, confused by why you have to lie down.

“So you want me to practice without a person on the sofa?” Now it was his turn to fold his arms together.

“Why do you need me to lie there? Just act like how you usually do,” You rubbed your side of your arms, suddenly feeling protective of yourself.

“That’s why I’m making all the mistakes!” Seok Jin tried to explain to you, “I mean I’m ok acting by myself but when I have to make eye contact and take my clothes of in front of someone whom I don’t even know, I just get kind of awkward I guess…”

You looked at Seok Jin and you felt bad for him suddenly. Maybe you were being too mean to him because you did not know where he was coming from. Ever since Seok Jin had debuted in BTS he had all along been sharing his problems and complexes with you. He did not just want to be known as the ‘visual’ in the group. He also wanted to be recognize for his skills. Furthermore, since he’s a theatre major, he had more expectations of himself than anyone else.

“Fine…” You held your hands out, “If lying down for you would do the trick for you,”

You reluctantly shifted to the sofa and lied down with your head resting on the arm rest, “Good enough?”

“I guess,” Seok Jin replied and went back to his mischievous self before saying, “Don’t get too excited when I remove my shirt ok?”

You rolled your eyes and you saw Seok Jin breathing in deeply with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and you noticed the change in expression of his eyes.

He seemed much darker and immersed in his own acting which was a good thing because he was unable to concentrate as compared to before. You watched how he moved closer and lowered himself before making his way onto the sofa such that his body was hovering above you. His eyes kept made constant eye contact with yours and you swore you were almost left breathless.

Seok Jin was really into his acting and you thought to yourself why he was unable to portray his emotions like how he was just now.

“You look even prettier today..” He spoke softly while closing on the distance between you and him.

You felt your face getting warmer and even though you knew he was just doing his job, you were unable to resist to his charms. He was definitely worldwide handsome for a reason.   

All you could do right now was blinked and gulped when you saw that he was about to remove his shirt.

“Stop!” You said, “Cut!”

Seok Jin paused in his actions and moved back while looking stunned.

“Erm…” You stuttered and sit up slightly so that you were away from Seok Jin.

“What did I do wrong this time?” Seok Jin looked worried and asked about his mistakes.

This time you were sure that he did not mess up his lines or did he forget his moves. It was you.

You panicked when he was about to remove his shirt in front of you and for some reason, you just felt shy about it. You never thought that Seok Jin would make your heart fluttered like that.

“You were supposed to strip before saying the lines,” You panicked and just ended up giving a lousy reason.

Crap.

“What?” Seok Jin looked at you innocently, “I thought it was the lines first before the stripping?”

“No…?” You cleared your throat, “I’m the director I know what comes before what,” You acted as if you were not the one in wrong and you noticed how Seok Jin looked more confused than before.

“So the stripping comes first?” He asked again and arranged his shirt, “Alright, let’s try again,”

You froze in your position as you saw Seok Jin moving closing to you again. He paused and looked at you before asking, “Are you ok? You look pretty flushed,”

You shook your head and looked away. However Seok Jin was fast enough to catch that you were embarrassed by the situation and that you were feeling nervous by what was happening to you. He had been noticing you too. You were no longer the girl who cried whenever he snatched your favourite soft toy away or were you the girl who liked to burp in front of his face whenever you guys ate jjajangmyeon. You became more feminine and you had lost the baby fats on your face which Seok Jin used to love squeezing them. Seok Jin had still been watching over you despite the fact that you guys were already grownups. He used to think that it was just brotherly sister love or something along the line until recently.

“Action,” You said and cleared your throat again.

You could see Seok Jin was smirking slightly before he removed pulled his shirt over his head. The moment when his shirt came off from him, your breath legit stopped for that milli second. His lips were slightly apart and he was looking at you again with those deep eyes of his.

His shoulders were broad and those collar bones of his. Oh wow.

All the working out had definitely paid off for him and Seok Jin was definitely hot. He did not have abs like how the other members had if you had remembered correctly but his body was well-toned.

After that, he moved closer to you and it was only a matter of time when you felt his face was too closed to yours again.

“You look even prettier tonight…” He whispered and unconsciously looked down at your lips.

Seok Jin looked back up into your eyes and you were just looking at his too.

You were not sure what to say but after it seemed like a long time, you finally said “Cut,”.

However, Seok Jin was still hovering above you and you could see how his biceps were straining because of him holding himself up with his arms beside your head.

“I said cut, that was good enough” You said softly, not sure of what to expect at this situation. You blamed yourself for asking him to practice his parts when it was just the two of you.

You were waiting for him to move but Seok Jin was just still there, looking at you with his top being bared.

“What..?” You finally spoke again.

“I think I NG-ed that scene,” He whispered with a slight tone of tease in his words.

“Can I do that scene again, 감독님?”  

 

 

 

_

Hello!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed Jin's scenario as well XD haha. thanks for reading and hope you have a great day~! ^^