When Jung Kook is told to strip...

When BTS is told to strip...

 

 jk

“Strip!” You said without thinking much.

Jung Kook looked at you with a shocking expression on his face because it was the first time he had heard someone to tell him to do that.

“Yeh?” He asked you with his eyes opened wide.

“I said strip!” You urged him quickly as you went to the back of the room to find the piece of costume which he was supposed to wear for the next performance.

It was your job to make sure that the boys get changed into the next costume fast so that they would have more time to touch up on their hair and makeup. This was your first time working with Jung Kook at a live concert and perhaps that explained the shock on Jung Kook’s face. He was always shy around you because you heard the other stylists said that he had a small crush on you. Yet, you doubted that fact because you did not expect someone like him would actually develop a crush on you. Time to time you kind of on how he should get girlfriends of his age but he always ended up being shy and changed the topic into something else.

“Do you need help?” You asked with a face of concern as he was struggling to his shirt which he wore for Not Today.

He looked up in surprise as he shook his head, feeling awkward as it was just the two of you in the changing tent. Yes, it’s a tent with separator connected to other tents with other BTS members changing too. The backstage was too far for quick change and that was why you had to assist the boys.

“5 minutes cut!” You heard the concert director shouting as you could see his silhouette walking pass the tents, warning the other members as well.

“Crap,” You heard Jung Kook said softly and you could not watch him fumbled with his buttons anymore. The image which he had on screen was totally different off screen. How could someone who can sing and dance so well unable to quick change in less than 5 minutes? He had already wasted 2 minutes just trying to remove his shirt while you were getting his remaining outfit.

Jung Kook was half way through ing his shirt when you stepped in and began to the remaining of his shirt from the bottom. He totally froze when you were so close to him and blinked with his eyes as he realized how close you were to him.

“Stop staring and start removing your pants, we’re running out of time,” You said with a cold tone but when you got to the last button and pulled his shirt off his shoulders, you were surprised by how tone his body was.

This boy younger than you by several years actually had six packs. No other person whom you personally known actually had that kind of body. You suddenly remembered how the older stylists had warned you about how good his body was and to not get too into it when you actually saw it. You even joked about being able to control your emotions well but you swore his body was something else and you could not help but gasped lightly. Perhaps it was also the fact that he was sweating from Not Today which made him look even hotter.

You hoped that he did not hear it but Jung Kook did. He was trying to hold his smile back and began to remove his belt. You looked at him who was also looking at you but immediately looked away and turned around to get the shirt for him while giving him some privacy to change into his pants.

“Ok I’m done,” Jung Kook said as he began to put on his belt and waited for you to give him his shirt.  

You suddenly realized how hot he looked. His shoulders were broad and his chest oh lord. You could tell he had been working out and the efforts had definitely paid off. Adding to that, you noticed how every time he breathed, the outline of his abs became more defined. You finally admitted defeat to the other stylists that you were not able to resist Jung Kook.

Boy, he’s hot.

Burning hot.

Jung Kook must had caught you drooling at him because apparently he had been asking for the shirt which you were holding on your hand for a couple of times until he finally walked over and took the shirt from your hand.

“Noona?” He called you as he put on his shirt and found it amusing as he saw you snapped out of your thoughts.

“What are you thinking?” He asked again while he began to tuck the shirt into his pants. You noticed how there was a shift in his voice. He seemed to be more confident when he said that.

You cleared your throat before replying, “Nothing,”

Feeling embarrassed and you immediately helped him tidy up the folds on his shirt while he began to button the shirt he was currently wearing. He was getting ready for blood sweat tears stage and you loved it when not just him but the other boys wore suits.

After helping him out in silence quickly, Jung Kook managed to change in time and you were just fixing his collar when you noticed how Jung Kook was just looking down at you.

“Are you going to be here later?” He asked and put on his jacket.

“Yeah of course,” You moved a step behind to examine his overall look before nodding your head to give the approval that he was ready to back on stage. “Why?”

“I’m ready,”

“Ready for what?” You asked, confused by what he meant. Did he mean that he’s ready for the stage?

Jung Kook closed up the gap between you and him suddenly and your eyes widened by what he was doing. You looked at him as he leaned down and whispered by your ear.

“Ready to strip for you,”

 

_

Hello!

I APOLOGISE FOR THE CRINGY ENDING BUT LOL. I can totally imagine JK saying that to someone he likes or someone he wants to flirt with XD haha. Anw, thanks for reading! ^^