When Jimin is told to strip...

When BTS is told to strip...

jm

 

You knew something was wrong when you entered your house, finding your couch being shifted to one side and the single arm chair being shifted to the middle of the living room. There was a candle lit placed on your coffee desk.

“Jimin ah?” You called out for your boyfriend, who appeared to be the culprit behind this strange phenomenon. You placed your bag down on the counter of your kitchen before walking back to the living room, still trying to see if there’s any trace of Jimin. He told you that he would back home for dinner but you did not expect to see your house like this.

“Noona, welcome home,” Jimin greeted you with a y voice as he appeared from the side of your room. He was wearing a deep and dark red shirt with the top two buttons opened, exposing his chest slightly, and a loose tie tied around his neck.

You looked at him as if he was out of the world and were confused as to why he was wearing something like that.

“What the… What are you doing?” You tried to control your laughter as he took your hand and lead you to the arm chair in the middle of the living room.

“Did you remember that day you were watching Magic Mike with Hyemi noona?” He asked you and made a pose which was supposed to be y but you looked at him as he was crazy.

“Uh huh…” You said carefully and sat on the arm chair, trying to figure out where all of this was leading to.

“And you said something along the line I wish someone would do that to me one day,” He continued and played with your hair. “And I was also thinking that you should also judge for me if I should do this for the upcoming fan meeting…”

“Wait what..” You stopped halfway as you recalled the day when your friend came over to hang out and decided to watch Magic Mike together. Jimin came back halfway through the show and he must had overheard it while he was walking in and out of the room for shower.

You looked up at him again and gulped. Jimin smirked lightly as he realized you must had remembered what happened that day. He was walking out after showering when he heard you telling your friend about it and since then, it had been always on his mind. Jimin always felt that you were treating him like a little brother because you guys had known each other for a long time but he wanted to remove that image from you. He wanted you to see him as a man. He enjoyed the times when you acted your age and led him in the relationship but sometimes he wanted to become the dominant guy too.

Of course you had seen the y side of him especially when he performed on stage. But in real life he was being more of a mochi than a y one. You supposed it was just Jimin being himself because of the way he acted and behaved, you could hardly imagine him being rough and dominant.

“Noona, are you ready?” He asked before winking at you.

“Ya, Park Jimin are you for real?” You asked him again and laughed, nodding your head as you decided to give him a chance since he had put in so much effort in this.

He leaned towards you so that he could turn on the music and record his performance with his phone which just happened to be behind you. While he did that, you could tell that he also sprayed the cologne you got him as a gift for his birthday the other time. Your heart began to beat faster than usual as you were curious what he was going to do. If he were going to dance like how Channing Tatum did in Magic Mike, you swore you were going to die from nose bleed.

“Let’s do this,” He said while he moved back a few steps.

“You better do it right like Channing Tatum if not you’re going to regret it badly,” You warned him and leaned back on the arm chair, waiting for him to begin.

Jimin nodded in agreement and confidence as if he knew that he would be doing a good job.  

The music started playing and it was a sensual song, something which you could imagine him dancing to.

He brushed his hand through his hair and he knew that every time he did that it had some sort of effect on you. For some reason it just made you find him really hot and here he was again doing it. He smiled at you and swayed from side to side, waiting for the part of the song to come in.

Jimin began by dancing to the beat and you enjoyed how he was always danced looking so effortlessly. It was as if he was born to dance and to you it was a blessing because you could not dance for real. You were a total mess as compared to Jimin.

He was doing light body rolls and you could not help but check out the hot figure he had. The way he hit those hip s and rotated his hips… Oh lord. While he was dancing, you wished he had ed more of his shirt so that you could see his tone chest and stomach. It felt wrong but hey… you were his girlfriend.

Even though he told you he had not been working out for his abs recently due to his busy work, you knew he still had those muscles underneath his clothes.

And those thighs.

Jimin owned those thighs and you secretly love them too. He would sometimes ask you if they were too thick but you ended up telling him that he would not be Park Jimin without those distinctive thighs.

Soon enough, he realized you were checking him out and began his next move and slowly pulled down his tie. Your eyes widened in surprise as he threw the tie behind without even looking back and he looked at you with those dark eyes of his. He had totally switched from his usual cuteness to a y dancer.

Where did he learn all this stuff from?

What you said next totally surprised you and Jimin because for some reason your words did not go through your brain before coming out from your mouth.

“Strip,” You said and covered your mouth immediately after that. You were shocked yourself too.

Jimin’s eyebrows rose in surprise because he did not expect you to say something like that so straight forward.

“Someone’s secretly enjoying this …” He teased you which caused you to blush and cover your face with your hands.

“Who’s the one being naughty here?” You asked in defense of yourself and felt your breath stopped when Jimin began to his shirt.

“I’m just doing you a favour,”

He smirked again after seeing your reaction and he began to walk slowly to you. He was just right in front of you when he finished ing all of them and continued to look at you in eyes without breaking eye contact as he removed his shirt.

Damn that was hot.

You took your words back when you saw his abs. He had been working out hard and you could see the faint outline of those six packs again.

“Noona…” He whispered as he bent down to meet you in the eye level. You guys were just staring at each other and Jimin’s eyes traced down to your lips.

He leaned forward and you swore your heart almost stopped when he whispered to your ear.

“여기까지 할게,”

You blinked at him in confusion and soon enough you figured out what just happened.

“Ya!” You hit him on the shoulders. “What was that for?”

“Just to satisfy the fantasy which you had for a while~” He laughed along and picked up the shirt and tie which he threw on the floor.

“Can’t believe you thought I was really going to strip dance for you,” He teased you again.

“Oh whatever… It was alright,” You commented and watched him put back his shirt on.

“Just alright?” He looked at you as if he was slightly hurt from your comment.

“Yeah,” It was your turn to and stood up from the arm chair, “I mean I thought a Channing Tatum would come out from you but meh~~ I’m pretty sure your fans would still like it though”

It was as if there was a switch in his body or something, you could tell that suddenly the vibe Jimin was giving off changed and he pushed you lightly enough on the shoulders that you fell back into the arm chair as you were about to leave the living room.

“Where do you think you are going?” He asked, you could hear his voice getting deeper slightly and his satoori coming out too.

“Hmm??!” You said, surprised by how soft your voice came out.

Jimin leaned over you and you could see his torso being displayed right in front you as he had only put on the shirt without buttoning them. You had forgotten already that he was recording everything until you heard him stopped recording with the ‘bing’ sound.

He returned by paying attention to you and this time he was looking at you in a way that was different from before. He was not trying to impress you anymore.

Because he already did.

“Are you ready for the ‘real’ show?”

 

 

 

_

Hello!

I'm back with another update and this time it is Jimin! I felt really shy writing this story but I felt Jimin suits this kind of style pretty well so I was like hmm... why not? XD Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it and have a great day! I'm still cannot get over how bh released another hyyh related teaser TT