When Nam Joon is told to strip...

When BTS is told to strip...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits: SOULMATE 3+9=12

“Ok, strip,” You told Nam Joon after he had entered the changing room with him.

“Noona, I like how you put your words in such an explicit manner,” Nam Joon joked around as he removed his jacket and placed his bag by the side.

“You know how I always am,” You smiled and raised one of your eyebrows and began to remove the measuring tape that you had looped over your neck.

You were working as a designer for one of the top apparel brands in Korea and last year your designs had caught the attention of the stylists working for BTS. Since then, they had been your frequent client and Nam Joon being the closer one as you guys just clicked almost immediately. You were outgoing and amiable and always preferred to get to know your clients better before customizing their own outfit for them. This time, you were customizing Nam Joon’s suit for the year end ceremony.

“How’s your weekend?” Nam Joon asked casually as you asked him to turn around so that you could start by measuring his shoulders and back. He was wearing a thin white v neck shirt and you could his defined back muscles from behind. It seemed like as if he had been working out as compared the last time you had met him.

“Alright… met some friends, went to a bar, enjoyed some music,” You replied thinking much and placed the end of the measuring tape from his left shoulder to his right shoulder. You whispered the number you measured and jotted down on your note pad before moving slightly to his left, measuring the length of his arm.

“The one I recommended you?” His interest on the conversation perked up suddenly as he recalled telling you about the bar he frequently visited the other time he had met you.

“Oh yes!” You smiled at him suddenly remembered about it, “I forgot you were the one who told me about me, gosh, my memory right?” You face palmed yourself lightly before placing the end of the measuring tape from the side of his shoulder to his wrist.

This might sound weird but you had always think Nam Joon has nice hands. It was one of the ‘interesting’ (or so you should call it) criteria when you looked out for a guy and Nam Joon fitted into your category of ‘Guys with nice hands’.

“Noona, why are you so adorable?” He chuckled and brushed his hair back as he watched you did the measurements.

“Don’t try and flirt with me,” You looked at him and playfully by hitting him lightly at the side of his arm before jotting down the measurement.

Well, you could not lie but admit that you were attracted to Nam Joon. Not because he was a celebrity and all with all that glam and everything, but you were impressed by how deep he was and the sophistication he had whenever he talked about some of the fashion brands he was interested in. On a side note, you really found tall guys attractive too. Not that you were super short or anything but you just found them charming.

It was the same for Nam Joon too. He thought that you were kind of different from other designers and really wanted to get to know the client better before customizing something unique to them. He respected that and admired how you were so professional when it came to work. He also noticed your cute moments at the shop during the previous times when you tangled your measuring tape by accident all over your body and you had to ask your colleagues to untangle for you. He liked how you laughed it away even though your colleagues were scolding you lightly about how it was possible to that even after so many years of working as a designer.

It was a slow but mutual attraction and you definitely felt like there was something between you guys. You were not sure but you knew that feeling when you are attracted to someone and they had some sort of response to you. Plus, Nam Joon and you would openly flirt with each other and you enjoyed it. You weren’t sure if he was being serious when he did but you were just enjoying the game.

Nam Joon spread his arms out as you motioned for him to lift up his hands since you were about to measure his chest and it felt like as if he was inviting you for a hug. You blushed slightly when you moved in to grab the measuring tape’s end from your other hand before looping it to the front.

The action only took a mere second and you felt like as if time had stopped suddenly. His chest was at your eye level and that v neck that he was wearing was making your female hormones crazy. You unconsciously cleared your throat as you looked at the digits on the measuring tape after looping back in front. For some reason, you decided to look up and realized Nam Joon was looking down at you with an expression which you had never seen before.

Lust?

Maybe. He seemed to be in the same trance and finally broke the eye contact you had with him first before clearing his throat and scratching the back of the neck whereas you were just jotting down the measurement again furiously on the notepad even though it was just two digits.

You took the rest of the measurements in silent, speaking only when necessary such as telling him to lift his arms and turning around etc. The awkwardness finally broke when you were measuring his neck.

Nam Joon started laughing and tried to move away as he found your hands ticklish.

“Noona~”

“Stay still,” You laughed along with him, “I will just be done in a second,”

You were finally done measuring a fidgety rap monster and were jotting down the measurements, you had dropped your measuring tape by accident. You did not bother to pick it up since you just wanted to tally the measurements you got from Nam Joon.

“I will get it,” Even told you said that, you noticed he was bending down and getting the measuring tape for you.

“Thank you,” You thanked him since you noticed that he had helped you picked it up and you looked up quickly at your notepad before comparing the numbers again,

“Are you done measuring me?” He asked and played with the measuring tape around his fingers as he watched you do your work.

“Yeah but I got to ask you, Nam Joon ah-“

You were about to call him out to ask him about his previous measurements before you felt Nam Joon coming closer towards you and he had looped your measuring tape behind you and you felt yourself being pulled towards him by the waist.

“Omo,” You gasped, surprised by his actions and clutched your pencil and notepad to your chest, noticing how that same expression you had seen earlier was back at Nam Joon. He had a light smirk and you found the situation rather hot and exciting.

“Noona,” He said softly since you guys were so much closer before. “Now that you are done measuring me, I think it’s my turn to do it for you?”

You blinked in surprise as you were not sure if you heard correctly from Nam Joon.

“Starting with your waist?”

 

 

 

_

Hello guys!!!

I've finally updated this scenario series and I hope you guys enjoyed it ^^ It was a short one and hopefully I will be able to write the rest of the members before school starts to get busy again! TT

Thanks for reading!