Married

My Shy Boy

Hakyeon walk with her father slowly toward Taekwoon. She smile widely at her groom when they reach at each other. Mr Cha give Hakyeon's hand to Taekwoon and said, "please take care of my daughter well, Taekwoon."

"Always," reply Taekwoon still not change his look from Hakyeon. They both just stare at each other for awhile. 

"Ehem, stop staring and get married quickly," said Hongbin that make the guests laugh. Taekwoon and Hakyeon also laugh shyly.

As they face each other, they cannot hear what other people are saying. Without they realise, they already married. When Taekwoon said 'I do', Hakyeon feel so happy as she cry. Taekwoon also feel the same when the officer announce that they are now husband and wife. 

"You may kiss your bride," as he finish that words, they does not waste anytime and having their first kiss together. Slowly and sweetly. 

"I love you, Jung Hakyeon," whisper Taekwoon as he give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek.

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon," reply Hakyeon back as she hold her husband's hand tightly. They turn their attention to the guests. Hakyeon sent a glare at her father for not telling her the truth. Taekwoon also do the same at his father. They just smile innoncently and wave their hand to them.

 

"Thank you for coming," said Hakyeon to her friends. When they leaving, she walk back toward her husband and hug him tightly. She really miss him very much.

"Can you continue it later in your bedroom?" Said Hongbin as he walk toward them. With him, there a girl walking beside him.

"Hyung, noona, this is my girlfriend, Han Sanghyuk," introduce Hongbin.

"Hi, congratulation on your wedding," said the girl as she give flowers to Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

"Thank you. I'm Jung Taekwoon," reply Taekwoon with his stoic face.

"I'm Jung Hakyeon. You're so cute. I have decide, you will be my dongsaeng," said Hakyeon suddenly that make the girl shock and does not know how to respond. She is blushinh when she hear that. 

"Look, she so cute," continue Hakyeon as she pinch Sanghyuk's cheeks. Taekwoon just shake his head looking at his wife's behavior. Hongbin just laughing looking at his girlfriend's blushing face. 

"Who's cute?" Ask another high pitch voice. 

"Oh Jaehwan. She is. Isn't she cute," told Hakyeon as she hug the girl tightly.

"Oh well, she's cute. But, not as cute as me," reply Jaehwan as she pouting. 

"Well, you both are cute. I really like cute thing," reply Hakyeon as she put her arms on Jaehwan's and Sanghyuk's shoulder. 

"Do you feel uncomfortable to become my dongsaeng?" Ask Hakyeon when she realise that girl does not say anything.

"You just ask her now?" Ask Jaehwan as she already know how her unnie is.

"No. Of course I like to become your dongsaeng," reply Sanghyuk fastly. 

"Oh my god. You really cute. You so lucky to have her Hongbin," said Hakyeon as she look at Hongbin. 

"Well, you're right. I'm lucky to have her as my girlfriend," reply Hongbin as he blushing.

"Actually, I'm the lucky one," said Sanghyuk as she hold Hongbin's hand. They stare at each other and smile widely.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" Said Hakyeon as she fangirling on the couple.

"Well, I'm also lucky to have you as my wife, Jung Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he give a backhug to his wife.

"But, you know who is the cutest for me?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her husband carefully. Taekwoon does not respond and just wait for the answer.

"Its you. For me, you the cutest thing that I ever meet. I love to see you smile and laughing. It make me happy when I think about it. Without I realise, I also smile when you smile. I also laugh when you laugh. You are my cute shy boy," continue Hakyeon as she hug her husband tightly. 

"Thank you. Thank you for coming into my life. Without you, I will never be able get out from my dark life. Without you, I would never know how it feel to be happy and to be loved. You bring the light to me. You have safe me," said Taekwoon as he hug his wife tightly.

"I love you very much. Since the first time I saw you, I already fall in love with you," confess Taekwoon.

"I love you too," reply Hakyeon as she kiss her husband. They then just hug each other and smile widely.

 

Jaehwan who just become the watcher smile happily looking at her unnie. She feel happy because Hakyeon able to get married with the one that she love. 

"Looking at them make me feel little bit lonely," said Jaehwan as she sigh heavily.

"Me too," said Wonshik as he stand beside her. His appearance make Jaehwan shock because he stand so close with her. It make Jaehwan stumble and almost fall. She is a clumsy girl actually. Wonshik fastly hold her waist and help her to stand properly.

"Hello, pretty," said Wonshik as he still does not let the girl go.

"Hi, handsome," reply Jaehwan as she blushing. They are too close. She can feel his breath on her face. 

"Well, do you have any free time tonight?" Ask Wonshik as he stare at Jaehwan's face.

"I always free. Why?" Ask Jaehwan back.

"I want to get know you better. So, how about if we have a dinner tonight?" Ask Wonshik as he play with Jaehwan's hairs.

"Of course I want," reply Jaehwan as she blushing when Wonshik's fingers touch her hair.

"Good. How about if we continue our conversation at there," suggest Wonshik as he point at an empty table.

"Let's go," said Jaehwan as she pull Wonshik's hand toward the table. 

 

"Who's that guy?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw Jaehwan is talking with someone that she does not know. She really sensitive if it relate to her dongsaeng.

"He's Kim Wonshik. My father's secretary," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon just stare at them and start to judge Wonshik from the appearance.

"Well, he look kind and nice. He also good looking," comment Hakyeon.

"Yes he is. Don't worry, Wonshik will not do anything bad to Jaehwan. I know him," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"Okay, but he need to come see me if he really want to get serious with my Hwannie," said Hakyeon.

Taekwoon just nod and say," I will tell him that."

The music suddenly change to something romantic. Taekwoon get on his knee and hold out his hand," do you want to dance with me, my angel?"

"Of course I do, my prince," reply Hakyeon as she took Taekwoon hand. They both dance and chatting happily. They really does not imagine that they will be married. They never expect they can be together like this. 

"I love you," Taekwoon keep confessing his feeling.

"I love you too," reply Hakyeon as she kiss his husband. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon waist tightly and deepen his kiss. It much more longer and hot.

"I think we should continue this at other place," said Taekwoon as he put his face on Hakyeon's neck.

"Yes, we should," reply Hakyeon as she breath heavily from that kiss. 

"For now, lets just dance," continue Hakyeon.

"I agree. We will continue this tonight. I can't wait to see your hot and y body behind this dress," whisper Taekwoon as his hand grop Hakyeon's . Hakyeon slap his arm for saying that ily on her ears. She never expect her shy boy to be this ert. But, she like it. 

"Tonight, I will show you," reply Hakyeon. For now, they just dance and stare at each other. They actually can't wait to get back home and get to know about each other more.

 

****

I just let all of you imagine what happen after that... (feeling shy)