Confidence

My Shy Boy

"Bye, hyung,"said Hongbin to Taekwoon when they got out from CJ building. When Hongbin walk away, his steps got stop by a voice calling for his officemate.

"Taekwoonie,"say the girl. Hongbin turn around to see the person. 

"She's quite pretty,"comment him as he walk back toward Taekwoon. He able to hear some of the conversation between both of them. He quite shock hearing Taekwoon talking with that girl.Taekwoon look so comfortable with her.

"Hello, good evening," greet him. The girl turn to him and smile.

"Hello," answer her. Taekwoon just show a dissatisfy face to Hongbin.

"I'm Lee Hongbin, Taekwoon hyung officemate,"introduce Hongbin.

"I'm Cha Hakyeon, Taekwoon's friend,"answer Hakyeon.

"Only friend?" Ask Hongbin as he raise his brow.

"Yes, maybe," answer Hakyeon as she laugh. Her answer make Taekwoon blush.

"Cute," mumble Hakyeon. 

"What?" Ask Taekwoon when he cannot hear it properly.

"Nothing,"answer Hakyeon. But, Hongbin can hear it clearly and smile widely.

"Where are you going hyung? Can I join you?"ask Hongbin. He purposely ask that question to know the reaction from Taekwoon.

"No,"answer Taekwoon short. He does not like anyone else come between him and Hakyeon.

"I'm just kidding, hyung. I have a date tonight, remember,"reply Hongbin as he laughing at Taekwoon's disagree face. 

"But hyung, I think you should think over about the presentation. You should do it, not him,"Hongbin take this opportunity to talk about the presentation again. He know Hakyeon will help him to convince Taekwoon. 

"What presentation?" Ask Hakyeon. She look at Hongbin and then Taekwoon.

"We'll talk later," reply Taekwoon as he want to avoid talking about it.

"We have a meeting two days later to present about the new plan. Taekwoon hyung want to present it but Byongsoo does not want it. He try to scare Taekwoon hyung and he succes to do it. So, he will present, not Taekwoon hyung,"explain Hongbin. He sent a look at Hakyeon. She understand it and nod her head.

"I hope you think about it again, hyung," continue Hongbin.

"Okay,"answer Taekwoon. He actually don't want to think about it again.

"Okay, I'll leave both of you for your date. Bye," said Hongbin before he leave them alone. Hakyeon just laugh hear what Hongbin's said.

"Lets go,"said Hakyeon as she pull Taekwoon hand. 

"So, where we want to go?"ask Taekwoon as he just let himself being drag by Hakyeon. She just answer that question with a smile.

 

"Are you kidding me?"ask Taekwoon when they arrive at the place.

"Nope and never,"answet Hakyeon as she continue to drag Taekwoon into the building.

 

"Hi guys,"said Hakyeon when she enter the classroom. Taekwoon only bow at the students. It consist of almost thirty students. It make Taekwoon nervous and scare. He really want to runaway from that class. He already turn around to leave that class before Hakyeon stop him and drag him again.

"Hello guys and girls. Today I will be your tutor on this mathematic subject. My name is Cha Hakyeon and this is my partner, Jung Taekwoon,"Hakyeon introduce herself and also Taekwoon to the students. 

"Are you a couple?"ask a girl.

"Nope. Not yet,"answer Hakyeon that make all student cheering.

"Do you have boyfriend?"ask another boy.

"No,"answer Hakyeon. Her answer make all boys in the class cheering and also Taekwoon. 

"How about your partner, does he has a girlfriend,"ask another girl. Hakyeon just look at Taekwoon and let him answer it. Taekwoon sigh before he answer.

"No," his answer make the girls scream little bit. Not a scary scream but maybe an excited one. Taekwoon just smile looking at the girl's act. His smile make the girls scream one more time. Hakyeon just laugh while Taekwoon is blushing.

"Now, let start our lesson for today," Hakyeon cut the introduction session. The student will ask them the questions that they do not understand. Hakyeon and Taekwoon will answer and explain about the questions. 

"Taekwoon oppa, can you help me with this question?"ask a girl as she raise up her hand. Taekwoon at first hesitate to teach her but looking at Hakyeon who is busy teaching other student give him no choice. 

"Which one?"ask him as he look at the book.

"Here," reply the girl as she point at a question. Taekwoon show and explain to her how to solve the question.

When he explain it, almost all student go to them and hear for Taekwoon explaination. For Hakyeon, he is a good teacher. When the girl or other student ask questions, he can answer it very well. His explaination also simple and easy to understand. 

After he finish, only he realise all students are looking at him. He become nervous suddenly before the students start to ask him help for the questions that they don't know.

"Hyung, I want to ask you question," said a boy who stand beside Taekwoon.

"No, me first,"the other boy who stand behind him.They argue on who can ask Taekwoon first. Taekwoon just stand there without moving.

"Okay, stop it. Now, back to your seat,"said Hakyeon to stop the chaos. The students unwillingly walk back and sit at their place. Then, Hakyeon pull Taekwoon toward in front of the class. 

"Okay, one student one question,"said Hakyeon as she start with the student who sit at the right and first row. Taekwoon does not know what to do and let Hakyeon lead the session.

Hakyeon hold Taekwoon's hand to calm him down. "Relax and enjoy it," said Hakyeon. She give him a smile that make Taekwoon smile back at her. He feel calm and his nervous has disappear. Hakyeon is his charm. Her smile can make everything better for him.

Taekwoon take a deep breath before he start talking. He talk and answer all questions without any problems. He really enjoy the session like what Hakyeon said. He also glance at Hakyeon few time to see her smile. It really give him strengthness. Without he know he also smile while looking at her. 

 

"How?"ask Hakyeon. They sit at the bench near the school's field.

"Good. I never thought that I can talk in front of them in few hours. Its an achievement for me," answer Taekwoon while smiling.

"Good. From what I can see, you are a good presenter. You able to answer all questions asked by them without any problems," comment Hakyeon.

"I'm not. It just because I know the answer. If not, I would never can answer it," reply Taekwoon.

"Thats right, Taekwoon. When we present on something, we need to know and understand on what we present. So that, if anyone want to argue about it, we can argue back," said Hakyeon.

"So, you need to be more confident on what you have done. The plan is your idea. So, no one can understand it better than you," continue Hakyeon.

"I understand. I'll think about it," reply Taekwoon. They just look at each other and smile. 'I hope this moment will last forever,'said Taekwoon in his mind.