Practice

My Shy Boy

"So, are you ready?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"Maybe," answer Taekwoon as he sigh. He cannot sleep thinking if his decision to trust Hakyeon is right or not.

"Let's go," said Hakyeon as she pull Taekwoon's hand.

 

"Why we here?" Ask Taekwoon when they arrived at the place. 

"Come. Lets go," said Hakyeon as she lead Taekwoon to enter that house.

"Good evening, boys and girls. How are you today?" Ask Hakyeon to the kids. She bring Taekwoon to an orphanage house.

"Fine," answer the kids.

"Well, today I bring my friend with me. His name is Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as she point at Taekwoon. He does not know what to do and just bow at them.

"Now, he will read the story book for you. So, I want all of you pay attention and ask him if you have any questions. Can you?" Continue Hakyeon. The kids nod their head few times. Taekwoon feel shock with it and just stare at the kids. 

"Come here, Taekwoon. Here, read it," said Hakyeon as she give a story book at Taekwoon. He without any other choice take the book and open it. 

"On.. once upon a time, the.. there," Taekwoon start telling the story but his voice is too soft and slow. He feel very nervous even when his audience only kids. He feel his face become hot. He cannot even look up at the kids.

"You can do it Taekwoon. Just breath and calm down before you start. I will always give my full attention to you," said Hakyeon to increase Taekwoon's confidence level. Not only her, the kids also cheering for him. Their cute behaviour make Taekwoon smile and become ease on it.

He start over confidently. It might not be good but it better than before. He feel proud on himself when he able to finish the story. When he shift his eyes to his audience, all of them are looking at him. It make him nervous for a while before they clap their hand.

"Taekwoon oppa, can you read another book for us? Please," ask a girl as she give another book at him.

"O.. Of course," reply Taekwoon as he take the book and read it. Sometimes he glance at the kids and make eyes contact with them. He feel comfortable with it. He love to see their smile. Hakyeon who just sit at the back of the room smile when she saw how happy Taekwoon is. 

 

"Bye, oppa, unnie. Don't forget to come here again," shout one of the girls when both of them arrive at the gate.

"Okay, we will come here again," reply Hakyeon as she wave her hand. Taekwoon also do the same.

 

"How?"ask Hakyeon when they sit on a bench in the park.

"How what?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"The kids? The story telling? Your problems? Has it become better?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Well, yes I think. I become more confident. I love to see their smile when I read the story. It feel like they want me to talk and speak out. They also pay attention to me and not judging me," reply Taekwoon. 

"You're right Taekwoon. They just kids. The adults much more creepy and scary. I know it," said Hakyeon. 

"So, tomorrow we continue again. I only has three more days to be with you. After that, I can't," continue Hakyeon as she play with her finger.

"What? Why? Where are you going?"ask Taekwoon. He does not want it. He want to see Hakyeon everyday, everynight, every moment. He feel sad when he hear that.

"I have family issues. But, don't worry. I will try my best to help you,"reply Hakyeon as she smile at Taekwoon.

"Bye, see you tomorrow," said Hakyeon as she walk away from Taekwoon.

"Bye," reply Taekwoon. He just sit there and stare at nothing. He feel sad, but he still has three days to be with Hakyeon and he will ensure that that days will be used wisely.

 

Taekwoon yawn few times while doing his work.

"What are you doing last night, hyung?" Ask Hongbin as he stand in front of Taekwoon. 

"Nothing,"answer Taekwoon short. If other people who does not know Taekwoon must think that the latter is an arrogant person. Hongbin already know and used to the short reply from Taekwoon.

"Did you have a date last night?" Guess Hongbin.

"Wha.. what? No," said Taekwoon. He is blushing right now.

"I'm right. So, who the girl? Is she pretty?" Ask Hongbin. He really curious on the girl who able to steal Taekwoon's heart. Taekwoon just nod. It make Hongbin become more excited. But, not for long when Byongsoo come to see Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon, how about the new plan for the new project?" Ask him.

"Still in process," answer Taekwoon.

"You need to finish it fastly. You only has two more days before the meeting. Do you understand," stress Byongsoo. Taekwoon just nod. It make Hongbin little bit mad. It is his work, why Taekwoon need to do it.

Before Byongsoo leave them, Taekwoon stop him. 

"What?" Ask Byongsoo.

"Ca... Can I do the presentation?" Ask Taekwoon. He feel like he need to do something to solve his problems. His question get different reaction from Hongbin and Byongsoo. 

Hongbin feel happy with it, but not Byongsoo. He afraid the upper will know that the ideas that be presented by him are not his. He want to become the chief. Almost one year, the CEO position has not been fullfill by anyone. That make him greedy and want that position.Without he know, that position is already own by Taekwoon. 

"You think you can do it? If you mess up, it will effect CJ Corporation. Do you think you can?"said Byongsoo to scare Taekwoon. He success to do it when Taekwoon change his mind and let Byongsoo do the presentation.

"You should fight it, hyung," protest Hongbin.

"Its okay," reply Taekwoon as he continue his works.