Disaster

My Shy Boy

"Good morning, dear," greet Hakyeon when she saw her husband fully ready to go to work. Its almost two months they are married.

"Morning love," reply Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's cheek and sit down to have his breakfast.

"So, do you have anything to tell me?" Ask Hakyeon. His question make Taekwoon tilt his head a bit.

"What do you mean?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"Nothing. Lately you look distract on something," reply Hakyeon as she run her finger through Taekwoon's hair.

"Really? I think I'm just tired. You know, since I become the CEO, I need to handle many thing," said Taekwoon as he sigh heavily.

"If you say so. But, don't work so hard. Don't forget to eat your lunch," nag Hakyeon.

"Yes madam," reply Taekwoon as he eat his breakfast while looking at his wife. 

***

"Hyung, that woman come again," told Hongbin in annoyance. 

"What she want?" Ask Taekwoon as he stand up and walk out from his room.

"Honey," call the woman when she saw Taekwoon. 

"What do you want, Shina?" Ask Taekwoon coldly. He hate this woman. She always come to his office and give him problems.

"I want to invite you for lunch," said the woman as she play with Taekwoon's tie. 

"Sorry, I have a date with my wife," reply Taekwoon as he pull back his tie.

"Everyday you eat with your wife. Don't you feel bored looking at her face. Just today, please," said Shina as she try to be cute. Her act make all employees there make disgusting and weird face. Well, they all learn from Mrs Jung. 

"No. I never feel boring looking at my wife and no. I don't want to go to eat with you. Not today or tomorrow or the days after. Never will happen. Just go Shina. I'm already married and we never been in a relationship before or now. So, why you keep coming and disturbing me. Just leave or I called the security," threat Taekwoon before he leave that woman and enter his room back.

His action make the employees cheers while looking at that woman. They feel satisfy with their boss's act. They actually did not and never like that woman. When she comes to the office, she always make problems. She nag and yell to them like they are working with her. She fastly walk out from there with her red face. 

"What a shameless girl she is," Hongbin start his conversation with Wonshik who sit beside him.

"Yes, she is. I still can't find the reason why she do that," reply Wonshik as he eyes still keep on monitor.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hongbin as he pull his chair to approach Wonshik.

"Well, she not Taekwoon's exgirlfriend or even friend. They just talk to each other few time before," said Wonshik as he change his look at Hongbin.

"What? Really? So, who is she actually?" Ask Hongbin in shock. He though that woman is Taekwoon's exgirlfriend. 

"Well, they were classmate before. But, they don't really talk or see each other. What I know, Taekwoon hyung save her one time. But, after that I never saw they talking. That make me weird. Why she suddenly come out from nowhere and try to seduce Taekwoon hyung," explain Wonshik. Without he know, the other employees gather around him to hear his story.

"That's weird," said Taeyoung, one of his officemates.

"Well, but what I know, Taekwoon hyung always got love letter from someone. But, it stop when Shina move out to other country," continue Wonshik as he thinking hardly.

"Maybe, Shina is Taekwoon hyung's crazy fan," guess Hongbin.

"Maybe. From what I heard, that woman just come back here last month," continue Wonshik. 

"I think that woman is crazy for our boss," said Eunji, the other officemates. They all nod agreeing on her words. Suddenly they all feel cold. When they turn around, they saw a lion is glaring at them. They fastly pretend to be busy and get back to their place.

Taekwoon wave his hand signaling to Hongbin and Wonshik to come into his office. When they enter the office, they saw how stress Taekwoon is.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Ask Hongbin as he sit in front Taekwoon.

"No, I'm not," answer Taekwoon as he lean on his chair and put his hand on his forehead. 

"Don't worry about that woman, hyung," said Wonshik. He worried about his hyung.

"I'm just don't know why she come back and try to destroy my life. What I don't understand, why she do that. We never had any special relationship. I never like her. Ughh she make me stress," nag Taekwoon.

"Relax hyung," Hongbin try to calm his hyung.

"Emm hyung, have you tell Hakyeon noona?" Ask Hongbin. 

"No, I don't want to disturb her with this thing," reply Taekwoon.

"But you should tell her, hyung," said Wonshik. 

"I know, but not know. But, you two need to promise me that you two will never tell Hakyeon about this," said Taekwoon as he glare at both of his dongsaeng.

"We promise," reply Hongbin and Wonshik at the same time.

"Okay, you both can go continue your works," said Taekwoon as he continue his works.

Hongbin and Wonshik nod their head and walk out from the room. As they walk toward their place, Hongbin said ,"we the one who promise to not say anything to Hakyeon noona, not them." Wonshik just laugh and nod his head. 

***

"I miss you unnie," shout Jaehwan when she saw Hakyeon walk toward her and Sanghyuk. 

"Don't shout, Hwannie," scold Hakyeon as she give neck chop to her dongsaeng.

"Yeah, don't shout. You embrassing me," support Sanghyuk.

"Yah, do you want to die?" Yell Jaehwan as she give neck chop to the girl.

"Unnie, help me," said Sanghyuk as she run behind Hakyeon to block the attack from Jaehwan.

"Stop it both of you. Lets go," said Hakyeon as she pull their hands toward their favourite cafe.

 

"So, what's new?" Ask Hakyeon as they sit in the cafe with their drinks.

"Well, that woman come again," report Jaehwan.

"Oppa said Taekwoon oppa feel stress because of that woman," said Sanghyuk. 

"Who the hell is that woman?" Ask Hakyeon calmly. She actually feel angry but still keep calm to face this thing. She also feel little bit angry to her husband also for not telling her about this. But, she know Taekwoon don't want to make her worry. But, still she want he told her about this.

"Wonshik told me that he discuss about that woman at the office and they conclude that the woman is Taekwoon's crazy fan," report Jaehwan. 

"Well, I think I agree with them. What I know, Taekwoon did not had any girlfriend before," agree Hakyeon.

She actually already ask her friend to investigate about that woman. Its turn out, that woman really is Taekwoon's crazy fan. Its make her worried. She trust her husband but not that woman. She know, someone like Shina willing to do anything to take away her husband. And she need to prevent that thing from happen.

***

"My love, I'll come little bit late tonight. I need to see a client before I come back," told Taekwoon as he eat his breakfast. 

"Okay," reply Hakyeon as she look at her husband. It always like that. When Taekwoon eat his breakfast, Hakyeon will watch her husband eat. 

"I also want to tell you something tonight," continue Taekwoon. He think he want to tell his wife about Shina.

"Okay, I'll wait for you," reply Hakyeon as she smile at her husband. She feel glad her husband want to share his problems with her.

***

"I really want to kill that woman," said Shina as she put down her glass harshly.

"Just don't, Shina. It just make Taekwoon hate you more," said Yuna, one of her friend. 

"But, if not because of that woman, Taekwoon and I can be together. She took Taekwoon from me," reply Shina. 

"What? Are you stupid. What I know, you two are never together. Taekwoon never like you," said Sohyun as she eat her cake calmly.

"What did you said? Why you take her side? I'm your friend not her," yell Shina not care about other people in the cafe. 

"I'm just telling you the truth," reply Sohyun still eating her cake.

"What? You...," Shina raise her voice but get cut by Yuna.

"Stop both of you. Well, I have an idea for you," said Yuna as she smirk. 

"What?" Ask Shina as she sit nearer to her friend.

"Well, my boss will having a meeting with Taekwoon this night. So, how about if...," Yuna told her crazy friend about her plan. Shina smile while hearing the good plan. Sohyun just shake her head disagree with the plan. She always try to stop them but failed. 

***

"Good evening, Minhyuk ssi," said Taekwoon as he shake his hand with the CEO of BTB Coorporation. 

"Good evening Taekwoon ssi. Please sit down," reply Minhyuk. Both of them discuss on their business while having tea together. Taekwoon already said that he don't want to eat because he want to have his dinner at home with his wife.

"Thank you for acompany me, Taekwoon ssi. See you again later," said Minhyuk as he shake hands with Taekwoon.

"You're welcome," reply Taekwoon as he watch his new client walk out from the room. He sit down to rest for a while before he go back home to his wife. When he get ready to stand up and leave, a woman enter the room bring a drink to him.

"I don't make any order for this," said Taekwoon as he look at the woman weirdlg.

"Its our new drink, sir. We want to know your feedback and comment on this drink for our improvement," reply the woman. Taekwoon hesitate to take the drink at first.

"Please help us, sir," continue the woman. Taekwoon think there's no wrong if he drink it. So, he take the glass and drink it. 

"How sir?" Ask the woman as she smile.

"Well, it tasty. But, I feel like..." reply Taekwoon as he feel something wrong happen to him. His sight become blurry and his head feel so heavy. 

"Whats wrong sir?" Ask the woman as she hold Taekwoon's arm. Before Taekwoon can react, he lost his conciousness.

"Perfect, Yuna. Lets bring him to my room," said Shina as she look at Taekwoon who already fall asleep.