First meet

My Shy Boy

"Thats all from me, thank you," Byongsoo end his presentation. All people in the meeting room clap their hands and praise the plan presented by him. That man take all the credit on that idea. But, without they know, that idea is own by other people. 

"Nice work Taekwoon. I hope you can give more good ideas like this again," said Byongsoo as he pat Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon just nod and thanks to that man. 

"Byongsoo ssi, the chairman want to meet you right now," told a woman who work with the chairman. 

"Okay, see you later Taekwoon," said Byongsoo before he leave Taekwoon alone.

That man just nod his head and walk away from that place toward his office. Every ideas present by Byongsoo come from him. He too shy to talk and present his idea in front of many people. He become nervous when getting attention from other people. The eyes that look at him make him scared.

He just sigh thinking about himself. He tried to talk and present himself to his officemate but he can't. He still stuttering and cannot express himself well. Because of that, the others take advantage on him. 

"Good night, Taekwoon. Don't work so hard. Its already late. Bye, see you tomorrow," said Hongbin as he walk away from Taekwoon. Only he always talk to him and treat him well. Taekwoon just smile hearing that and look at his watch. Hongbin right, it already late. He fastly tidy up his desk and leave the office.

He walk slowly toward his house. He look around and enjoy the coldness in the night. He really love to walk at night because its not so crowded with people. As he walk, he bump into a man.

"Sorry," said Taekwoon as he bow at that man. He just keep looking at the ground and walk away from that man.

"Sorry? You think you can go just like that. Give me your money, hurry," said that man as he show a knive to threat him. Taekwoon who does not want any trouble just take out his wallet and give it to that man.

"Ahjussi, give him back his wallet," said someone who just appear suddenly behind that man.

"What..," before that man can continue his words, he got punch by that person.

"Are you okay?" Ask that person. The latter take the wallet and give it back to Taekwoon.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon as he take the wallet.

"You're welcome," reply that person. Taekwoon cannot see his hero well because of the mask. That person took his mask and reveal her face.

Taekwoon just stare at her without blinking. He think he has fall in love with her in first sight. For him, she look like an angel. She so beautiful. When she smile at him, he feel like want to dance.

"Are you okay?" Ask that woman as he wave her hand in front of Taekwoon's face. It make Taekwoon back to the reality.

"So.. sorry," said Taekwoon as he blushing and keep looking at the ground. He feel very shy right now. 

"What you sorry for? You do not do anything wrong," reply her.

"I'm Cha Hakyeon, you?" Introduce her.

"Jung Taekwoon," reply Taekwoon.

"So, where are you going?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Back home," answer Taekwoon short. He really want to run from that place. He never talk so long with someone other than his family.

"Oh, do you want me to walk with you?" Ask Hakyeon.

"N.. no. Don't worry. I can go back by myself," answer Taekwoon as he walk away from Hakyeon.

"I'm so pity. No one want to become my friend and bring me to see this town. I know I'm still new here. Am I right ahjussi? I'm feel so lonely right now," said Hakyeon loudly in sad tone to gain Taekwoon's attention as she sit beside that man who still laying on the ground. When Taekwoon hear it, he stop his step and sigh before he turn back at Hakyeon.

"Lets go," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon just smile hearing that and stand beside Taekwoon. He just walk away and Hakyeon follow him from behind while cheering silently.

 

"Here," said Taekwoon as he give a tin of water at Hakyeon.

"Thanks," said Hakyeon as he take the water. 

"Its so nice here. The view also beautiful," comment Hakyeon she stare at the buildings and stars. Taekwoon take Hakyeon to his secret place on the highest building in that town which is CJ Corporation. He always stay there when he want to have time alone and also when he has problems. 

No one has access to be there. But, Taekwoon is a special guy. He actually the son of Jung, the owner of this company. But, no one know about it. He want to learn more about this business and build his confidence before he take over the company.

"It is beautiful,"reply Taekwoon.

"How can you enter this building?" Ask Hakyeon.

"I work here," answer Taekwoon short. Hakyeon look at Taekwoon for awhile. It make Taekwoon blushing.

"Why you look at me like that?" Ask Taekwoon just looking at his hands. 

"Why you not look at me when you speak with me?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"I... I'm a shy person," told Taekwoon as he still avoiding Hakyeon's stare.

"Oh really?" Hakyeon does not realise that. Taekwoon talk to her without any problems.

"Yes, I'm afraid when people look at me," reply Taekwoon. Its the first time he told about his shy problem with other people.

"Why?" Hakyeon try to understand the reason.

"Because when they look at me, they are judging me. It make me scared. What will happen if I make mistakes while they watching me. The thought scared me," confess Taekwoon.

"Well, I don't think that only the reason. Something must be happen to you. Am I right?" Guess Hakyeon. She can sense it. Taekwoon just keep silent after hear Hakyeon's question. 

"I want to help you. Can you help me to help you?" Hakyeon tried to make Taekwoon told her the real reason. The first trigger that make him become like that.

"I... Its...," Taekwoon unsure if he should tell Hakyeon or not. He just meet her few hours ago. Even with his family, he does not tell them anything. 

"Just trust me," continue Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. She just meet him, but she feel very concern about him. She want to help him.

"Its start when I still kid. I present my ideas in front of my friends, but they all said my ideas are terrible and bad. They told me to stop giving ideas and also stop talking. It might be simple for you, but for me it give big impact. Since that time, I become afraid to talk in front of people," confess Taekwoon. He never told anyone about this. He not sure what make him open to Hakyeon easily. Maybe because he has fall in love with her.

"Thank you for telling me that. I'll try my best to help you," reply Hakyeon. She feel happy because Taekwoon told her the truth. Taekwoon just smile at her.

His smile make Hakyeon's heart stop for awhile. It feel like something different has enter her heart. She love that shy smile. She love to see his blush face. She think its cute. His shy smile has captured her heart.

"Whats wrong, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon when she does not say any word and just stare at him.

"Oh, no... nothing," reply Hakyeon. Now, she's blushing.

"So, if you cannot speak in front of people, how you do your work?" Continue Hakyeon.

"My officemate will present the ideas," answer Taekwoon.

"So, it means he will get all praise and credit on all the achievements?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"Well, its true but I don't mind. As long as it can help this company," reply Taekwoon.

"Have you tried to talk in front of other people?" Hakyeon ask more questions.

"I tried, but no words able to come from my mouth," said Taekwoon. He really want to improve and overcome his fear and shyness.

"Okay, how about if we practice?" Suggest Hakyeon.

"Practice?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"Yes, and we will start it tomorrow after your works," reply Hakyeon as she shake her hand with Taekwoon's. 

Taekwoon just nod agreeing with her suggestion. He hope his decision to tell Hakyeon and accept her suggestion is right.