Treatment

My Shy Boy

Taekwoon wake up with a strong headache. He hold his head and hoping it will dissapear. When he feel better, he sit up and look around. He realise he is in his bedroom.

'How I comeback last night?' Think Taekwoon as he walk to the bathroom. When he enter the kitchen, he saw his angel is making the breakfast. He just hug his wife and put his head on her shoulder.

"Good morning, dear. How your head? Is it better now?" Ask Hakyeon worriedly.

"I'm fine," reply Taekwoon as he follow Hakyeon to the dining table without letting go his hug. He is a very clingy person only with his wife.

"Sit down, Jung Taekwoon," order Hakyeon as she pat Taekwoon's hands. Taekwoon just follow his wife's order and sit in front of her.

"How I got back last night, Yeonnie?" Ask Taekwoon as he shove the food in his mouth.

"You can't remember anything?" Ask Hakyeon back. Taekwoon just shake his head while thinking hard.

"Well, what I remember, I meet Minhyuk ssi at the restaurant. Before I leave the place, a woman come and give me a drink. She said it for new menu and need my opinion on it. After that, I don't remember," said Taekwoon as he rethink what happen last night.

"Lets finish our breakfast first and continue this conversation later," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand. 

***

"So, that what actually happen," said Taekwoon when he hear what happen last night. He really don't expect that the woman willing to do anything to get him. Hakyeon just look at her husband and play with his hands.

"I'm sorry," said Taekwoon suddenly.

"Why sorry?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her husband weirdly.

"Because not telling you about Yebin. I don't want to make you worried. I though I can handle this thing by myself," reply Taekwoon as he only look at the floor. Hakyeon smile when she hear Taekwoon's words. She cup Taekwoon's face and make him look at her. She slowly kiss her husband.

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon. You are my husband. We already married. Next time, if there any problems or troubles just please tell me. We already promise to take care each other right? So, no more secret between us," reply Hakyeon as she smile.

"I love you too, Jung Hakyeon. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife," said Taekwoon as he hug his wife.

"What time is it? Its already late," continue Taekwoon as he look at the clock and want to stand up. But, Hakyeon fastly pull him down that make him sit back on the sofa.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Work," reply Taekwoon.

"No need. I already inform Hongbin that you're sick and you need to rest," said Hakyeon as she want to leave the man.

"But, I don't want to rest," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand to prevent her from leaving. Hakyeon look at her husband weirdly before Taekwoon pull her back that make her sit on his laps. Hakyeon automatically put her arm around Taekwoon's neck.

"I already feel bored right now and its all ypur fault. You need to take responsible on it," said Taekwoon as his hand hold Hakyeon's waist tightly.

'There he come, the ert Wonnie,' think Hakyeon as she smile ily to her husband.

"I'll responsible on it and I have good one suggestion for us to fill this boring day," reply Hakyeon.

"Oh yeah. What is it?" Said Taekwoon as he pull his wife closer to him.

"Its quite steamy and hot. And I know you will like it very much," whisper Hakyeon as she bit Taekwoon's ear softly. She her lips and kiss her husband slowly. Not for long, when the sweet kiss become rougher. Well, lets just say that Taekwoon got another breakfast that morning.

***

"Good morning, hyung. You look shining today," greet Hongbin when he saw his boss smile widely. 

"Good morning, Hongbin," reply Taekwoon still smiling.

"Good morning, hyung. Whats wrong with that smile?" Ask Wonshik when he saw his hyung. 

"Whats wrong with my smile?" Ask Taekwoon as he pouting.

"Nothing wrong, hyung. Just, you look so happy today. Did you get enough rest yesterday?" Ask Hongbin.

"Hakyeon noona said you are sick yesterday. She must be worried and take care of you well that make you this happy," guess Wonshik. Hongbin nod his head agree on his friend's absolutely wrong guess. They such the innoncent boys.

"Yes, I got very good treatment from my love," answer Taekwoon as he look at his innonceny dongsaeng.

He then walk nearer to them and whisper, "on the bed." Before the boys can process the meaning, Taekwoon fastly walk away from them. 

When they able to identify the hidden meaning, they both look at each other and then to the Taekwoon's room. "Hyung!" Shout both of them as they blushing. Taekwoon just laugh when he hear that loud shout.