Engaged

My Shy Boy

"Are you ready, hyung?"ask Hongbin. 

"I don't know," reply Taekwoon. He feel very nervous right now. It suppose to be done by Byongsoo. But, suddenly he can't be reach. He still not show himself at the office. So, they decide that Taekwoon will replace Byongsoo because other than the latter, he the one who know about the plan 

The presentation is important for CJ Corporation. It because the meeting will be attend by all directors. The chairman also will come. 

"You can do it hyung. I know you can," said Hongbin. He feel worried looking at his hyung become restless like this. Taekwoon's hands are shaking. His heart beat fastly. He really feel nervous. It true that he has improvement in his communication, but he does not ready for this. 

"Don't worry, Hongbin. I will be fine. I'm just need time to calm and get ready for it," reply Taekwoon as he smile at Hongbin. 

"Okay. I'll leave you here. I need to prepare on something. I'll come back here after I done," said Hongbin. Taekwoon only nod his head and watch Hongbin left him alone in the room. After that, he lean on the wall and sigh loudly. 

"You will be fine. I know you can do it," said someone. He look up and see the person that he really need right now

"Hakyeon, what are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he walk toward the girl.

"To support you, of course," reply Hakyeon as she smile.

"How do you know about this?" Ask Taekwoon again.

"Hongbin told me yesterday," answer Hakyeon. And the mystery of missing Byongsoo is relate to her actually. She lock him somewhere in the building. 

"I'm scare," confess Taekwoon as he rub his sweaty hands. Hakyeon smile and take Taekwoon's hands. She hold his hands tightly. 

"Everything will be fine. I know you can do it. Remember what I have told you before. This plan, you the one who produce it. You know about it better than others. They might look at you with their scary look, but don't worry about it. Just, ignore them. Enjoy this presentation, okay?" Reply Hakyeon as she smile widely at Taekwoon. 

"I will. You also, don't leave me," said Taekwoon as he look straight into Hakyeon's eyes. 

"I will always be there to watch you. Don't worry. If you afraid, you can just look at me," reply Hakyeon. 

"Hyung, you need to go now," said Hongbin as he walk toward them. Taekwoon nod and take a deep breath before he walk into the meeting room. Before he enter, he look at Hakyeon.

"Fighting," said Hakyeon as she give him a big bright smile. Her smile make Taekwoon smile and his heart become light. He does not feel so burden right now.

He walk into the meeting room and stand in front of the peoples. The chairman also one of them looking at Taekwoon. Before he start, he search on Hakyeon. When he saw her, he smile and start his presentation.

 

"Congratulation to Taekwoonie," said Haekyeon as she lift his drink. It not a soju or beer. It just a carbonate drink.

"Congrates hyung," said Hongbin as he lift his drink also. Taekwoon just smile and do the same. 

"Thanks," reply him. Well, the meeting is running smoothly. He got praise from the people who attend the meeting. He feel so glad on it.

"Hyung, Noona, I need to go first. I have a date tonight," said Hongbin before he leave them alone. 

"Thank you very much Hakyeon," said Taekwoon.

"For what?" Ask Hakyeon.

"For everything. You help me to change myself. You help me escape from my scary thought. You help me to improve myself. I feel so happy for that. Thank you," reply Taekwoon as he smile widely at Hakyeon.

"I'm happy for you. I hope you will stay like this forever. But, whatever changes made by you, you still my shy boy. My cute boy," said Hakyeon as she smile back at Taekwoon. 

They keep silent for few minutes and only look at each other. Taekwoon break the silent first.

"So, can we meet again after this?" Ask him as he play with his finger.

"Maybe, but it might not be the same as now," reply Hakyeon as she look on the floor sadly. She does not want to leave Taekwoon. She love him and she know she need to do something on it.

"Yeah, it will not be the same as now. So, where actually will you go after this Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon.

"I'll go into a new world. I'm still here, but it will be a different world for me," reply Hakyeon.

Her answer make Taekwoon keep silent and only look at Hakyeon. They look at each other and without they realise their faces are approaching each other. They seal their lips together. They having their kiss sweetly and slowly. 

"I love you," confess Taekwoon after they break their kiss. His confession make Hakyeon cry.

"I love you too. But we cannot be together," reply Hakyeon. 

"I leave now," continue Hakyeon as she run away from Taekwoon while crying. Taekwoon want to run after her but he know they can't be together. His father, the chairman of CJ corporation has been decide to marry him with his bussines partner's daughter. He already engaged with the girl since he five years old.

"I love you, Cha Hakyeon. Always love you," shout Taekwoon loudly. He also cry after he try to keep it. How can he let Hakyeon go just like that after he found his true love. He can't give up just like that. He will try to talk with his father. He will.