Chapter 2

Love Is Redder Than A Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The man was known as Reporter Kang Seulgi , he was 20 years old . He was a good reporter and famous reporter  in his company especially when it's come about news of idol or maybe i can say more about Irene Bae .  He was one of Irene Bae famous fansite  . He took Irene picture sincerely and many people said he taking it with love since you can clearly feel loved if you look at his work of Irene . He know everything about Irene angle that suited Irene the most .

     But he also desperate for money since her family was tied with debit and loan . His family was indebted with 6 Miillion usd . His dad was debt but at the end his father died and now the responsibilities becomes his and his older brother .

 

They both Trying their best to find more money to pay their loan which is alot .

     His old brother was so alike him and sometimes people thought they were twin . They both have sharp eyes . But Seulgi may be resemble bear while his brother resemble as hamster . That what people around him say about them .

His brother name is Moon Byul Yi .

Curious why Moon instead of Kang?

The Moon actually adopted Kang Seulgi when he was little. Moon was one of richest family in Korea , they might not be top 5 in business but they have money , they were wealthy until the day Mr.Moon died when Seulgi was 12 years old and Moonbyul was 14 years old . And Moon company when into bankrupt and this effect the Moon family as well.

Even though he just adopted child but Mrs.Moon take care of him well , give him shelter  , clothes and also food . She never going to make Seulgi suffer from agony . Even Byul taking care of him since they were young .They love him so much eventhough they doesn't  have any blood related .

 

 

“Seul”

“Seulgi”

“Yah Seulgi”

“DEAF SEULGI!”

That person decided to push strongly on Seulgi broad shoulder  . And the bear still dazing looking at the floor as  he was stone . He was sighing and frowning .

“YAHH KANG SEULGI” Byulyi shouted at him at his right ears . Within a second Seulgi look at his hyung and give a look as if he didn’t hear anything .

“Yes hyung? What is it?”

“tskk you kid . How many times more do i need to call you? What are you thinking actually , Seul?” Moonbyul asks him as he make his way to sit beside Seulgi who is now sitting on bench in Han River . Breeze wind come to past them .

 

“Ani , it’s nothing hyung ~” he said as he waving his both hand at Moonbyul .He is smilling until its shows his eyes smile eyes as if it really signalling he was okay and not thinking of anything .

“You always acting like you are okay and not thinking stuff” Moonbyul said as he knock Seulgi head carefully with his fist . After he knock Seulgi head he patted his head and look sharply into Seulgi eyes . 

He frowning , He continues his word with serious tone . 

 “If you thinking how to pays dad rebt , don’t worry . I will find a way to pays back . You should not thinking so much Seulgi-ah. You still young to live life like this  . I want to take care of everything and please don’t worry so much Seulgi-ah ~“ Moonbyul said . He patted Seulgi head brotherly  .

“But hyung , I want to paid it too! It is my responsibilities too!” he stand up from the seat place .

He continued with looking sharply back at Moonbyul .

“I have to pay back Dad kindness who taking me and adopted me “ he mumble while his pupil shaking too . but still he want to continues his words

“and..” his voice shaking as he can’t stand it anymore .

“he  let me growth up well with his money before he dead .“

His eyes in tear suddenly . He quickly wipe off his tears as if he is ashamed of being watch by his brother at this state of his tears . which is as a river .

He didn't want his brother to as 'cry-baby'

 “I should atleast pay this hyung! Let’s me help you this time! I can find money too!” he let out all his emotion to his hyung . Moonbyul just look at him stunedly . He didn’t expect Seulgi  to crying this much and he also let all his anger away which rare to look at him in anger . 

 He must bottled up to much Moonbyul said in his mind . 

He sighed . He nods his head  as his hand looking for Seulgi shoulder and he hug Seulgi tightly . As soon Seulgi was hugged , he immediately crying more and his didn’t care to wipes his tear anymore . Moonbyul pat his back as if sign of its-okay-to-cry .

“Okay , But don’t force yourself . Just how much you have , just give me and i won’t request for more “ he said as he peck Seulgi head and pulled away the hug .

Seulgi just smiled again as he quickly rubbed away his tear . Moonbyul just look at his brother and follows to smiled with him . They smilling until their eyes reach their ear . they decided to seat back at the bench .

“It’s good to see you crying “ Moonbyul giggle as he teasing his younger brother .

“Don’t tease me hyung” he said as his hand search for his wallet in his pocket . He looks at his wallet as he was looking for something . Moonbyul just don’t mind him as he was excited about the stunned environment surrounds them .

 

And finally Seulgi find what his looking for . It was  a rectangular piece of paper  .

He patted Moonbyul shoulder . He signal Moonbyul to take the paper . He  gives the pieces of paper to Moonbyul  .

Moonbyul reach to it as he was dumbfounded at what Seulgi giving to him .

“What is this?” he said as his eyes has not yet shift into the rectangular piece of paper .

As he look at the paper , he wided his eyes and shocked at what he was reading .  He look at Seulgi and back to the pieces of paper and back to Seulgi .

“No, Seul . This is too much . I can’t accept this” he look at Seulgi and try to give back the cheque to Seulgi .

“No , hyung . We need it alright? We only have 2 month to search for more money hyung-ah. And remember what the loan said? If we didn’t pay back in time They will find us and hurt mom ! the last thing i want they to do is to hurt our family  “ he said as he arguing with Moonbyul . He shove back Moonbyul hand as it was signal for him to take the cheque with him  .

Moonbyul give a look at the rectangular piece of paper .

 

It was write From S.M Entertainment and  1,500,000.00 usd

It kinda a lot and how the hell Seulgi got this much? Look at how much it is , i think it is about my salary for 2 years . hurm and from S.M entertainment? Moonbyul thought in his head .

 

“Don’t ask me how do i gets that money . “ Seulgi said as he was sighing and frown at the same time .

“if you said so , but when the times come promise me you will tell me how “ Moonbyul said while keeping the cheques safely in his wallet . He shove his attention onto the sunset back .

 

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter