chapter 8

Love Is Redder Than A Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Moonbyul-ah , we going to make MAMAMOO debut so I want you to compose a good lyric for them “ The director of my company said to me . Without any excuses I nodded my head right away . This is my time to show my talent in writing lyric . The director already make the melodies he just need a lyric .

 

 

MoonByul Pov

 

 

I walk out from Kim Do Hoon office . RBW company founder . Or also my Appa? 

 

I walk back to the studio . I can see the trainer is practising so hard to debut . There were 3 trainer going to debut in Mamamoo . MAMAMOO is  a group that was trained under Kim Do Hoon . The group consisted of two female trainer and one male trainer . The two female trainer was Kim Yong Sun as their leader and also the main vocalist and Jung Whein as the main dancer and vocalist . And the male Trainer Ahn Hye Jin as the main rapper and Main vocalist for male side  .

 

I look at three of them . I am observing the 3 of them . I look out at Yong sun Noona . She was trying hard to dance and she look weird . I chuckle from looking at her from afar .

So i write a noted

Why haven’t you come to your senses yet ? = me to yong sun

Then my attention shift towards Wheein and Hye Jin . They both was playing around together cutely . They both was a bestfriend . It was sweet the two bestfriend having same dream together . And now both of them going to debut soon .

 

I am happy for them .

 

I observed them carefully . I look at HyeJin and Wheein . HyeJin has this look that making me doubt if he having a special feeling towards Wheein . He then hugging Wheein tightly from behind while a happy face set on his face . WHeein look confuse

I shook my head as I write ‘special feeling’ on my noted book  while doodling Hyejin name and Wheein name on my noted book .

Confuse = Wheein

Fail to see my heart = Hyejin to Wheein .

Dont tease me = Hyejin

 

I observe them again  .

This is how i’m getting my inspiration . Through my surrounding .

 

I smile brightly as i already got an idea of what I want to write about .

Ambiguous . I will named it as Ambigous!

Ambigious or undoubtful feeling .

 

 

I walk to my personal small studio . Well it still small because this company have not yet receive any income since there is no artist yet debut under this company . All I know this is not scam company since I already make background check 2 years ago before joining this company . I works as a composer , writer , or maybe will become Mamamoo manager since I know this company really going to cut their budget and save some money for MAMAMOO .

 

I open the melodies on the computer and trying my best to writed the lyric . I  was so thoughtfull to think about the lyric . I express my emotion towards the lyric as I remember my first love . My first love was encounter when I was in high school .

Her name ?

 

Krystal .

 

Yup , the member of F(x) . At that time she already debutting . Tsk , she already have her own career at age of 15 years old .

 

The junior which i like so much during high school . The memories I shared together with her still fresh on my head .

I chuckle .

At that time I was so innoncent about this love thingy , innocent enough to be wise and know what these feeling is .

 

I'm humming the lyric while my mind was thinking what words suit the lines. Since this is female and male song it kinda hard to write . Since I need to know both point of view . Well I can put my point of view but for the female hurm kinda hard . So I just need to imagine what would I feel if I am the girl instead .

 

 

 

I started the song by

For the first verse :

Silyejiman naege mwoga mudeun geoni ,            (im sorry , but what are you asking me?)

Ni nunbiche naega hetgallijanni,                              (Im confused by the light in your eyes )

Chyeodaman boji malgo jom deo dagawa bwa                (Don’t just glance over , come to me )

 

For the chorus

              Darling is you~ woo~                                                     Darling is you~ whoo~

ajik neon wae nunchireul mot chaenni neon                Why haven’t you come to your senses yet?

aemaemoho nal hetgallige haji ma                               Ambiguous, don’t leave me all confused

(Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh)                                   (Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh)

My love is for you~ woo~ Come on                                My love is for you~ whoo~ come on

wae jakku nae mameul mollajuneun geoni wae             Why do you keep failing to see my heart?

Oh aemaemoho nal gatgo nollyeo haji ma                     Ambiguous, don’t tease me

Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot

(Hey yo) kkok kkok sumeo meorikarak boilla       (Hey yo )Come out, come out, wherever you are




 

 

 

And lastly about the rap part . I write what i feel personally . I even rap it by myself to make it more suit the melodies together . I recorded the rap part incase it can be akward if it was tune off. So that it will be easier for Mr. Kim Do hoon to hear the rap part tone .

 

 

eoseo malhaebwa           aemaemoho                                                      Say it fast,  Ambiguous

wae ppittakhage guneun geonde machi beremo                                       Your tilted acts are like a beret
saram ganboji malgo ppalli wayo naegero                                                 Don’t taste people, quickly come to me
sarangeun jaengchwihaneun geoya bulleo bwayo seremoni                     Love is winning, call a ceremony

(mamamoo mamamoo geogi aemaemoho)                                               Mamamoo, mamamoo,there’s  Ambiguous

amado na malgo ttan namja inneun geot gatdago Awww!                         Perhaps not me, it’s like another man out

 


 

 

 

 

I takes 4 hours writing all the lyric . I smile finally I have done my job for today .

Now it fully written . All I need to do now is to makesure Mr.Kim like this lyric . Maybe he can fix it too . Since he is more professional than me . He was into music industry for almost 3 decade already.

 

I walk brightly as a smile appear on my lips . I was so excited to show him what I have done . I quickly organise the music sheet and stack it organisely together . I put it inside the file that I just bought for incase their a lot of lyric I need to work on .

 

I walk from my studio to the south where I need to past by the hall infront . The hall was so dark since we , the employer , agree to save the electric . So there is only some place have a lamp turn onn . I was already used to it .

It was already time to go home . It already time where the employer already back home.

 

I walk carefully through the hall . Mr.Kim office was about two block from my studio so I just need to walk straight through the hallway .

 

It was dark , and the only light that was turn on was from the trainer studio where Kim Do Hoon said they were given permission to practice until they want too . It was 24 hours studio .

 

But all I can hear was a piano sound from the practise room . The door was weirdly open .  It make me goosebump hearing it . Before passing by the studio which is only 10 step away from me , stop . The piano sound so weird . I try to shook the weird thought . It sound like a horror style .

 

There is a rumour that said this company is posession . By a ghost . They said they heard a mystery piano playing without having a player . This seriously goose me bump . I can feel my hair started to stick upwards as it was sign that I was afraid of it .

 

With that I accidently crash into a stack of book beside me . So the stack of book fell into the ground loudly . I look at it . I was about to walk from it and ignore it anyways .

 

I stop walking . I try to turn around and back to my studio .

 

The piano stop playing . And then I can hear a running step on the ground .

 

Thud thud

 

Thud

 

Thud Thud

 

Thud

 

Thud

 

I closed my eyes when I heard a scream coming infront of me .”ARHHHHHHHHHH” and followed by a close door sound . The scream almost sound like a dolphin .  I clutch the file  tightly . and it was automatic makes my eye shut tightly too .

 

The step getting near to me .

 

 I was praying to god to save me from the ghost .

 

Please don’t possessive me

 

Help me god

 

I don’t deserve this

 

 

 

I closed my eyes for only 5 second , as I open my eyes I can see a girl running at me weirdly . A fews second after the girl crash into my body and it make both of us fell down onto the ground . The file at my hand just now was flying above me and to the ground after a second .

Everything so look slow in motion when this is happened . I can see a glitter eyes of her , crying . and

Bamp

She fell onto me . the next thing I knew , she had accidently slamed her lips into mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs .

I feel a soft squishy cold on my lips . Her  lips brush onto mine . In this stated I can not longer think straight . The world fell away . It was slow and soft , comforting in another word it was tasty . I can taste a mint flavour through my own lips .

 

After a peck , I realise it was no other than someone lip .

This feeling

It has been a long time since I feel this

But who is she?

 

Scanning from her eye , she look so familiar .

“Y-y-yo-yong Sun?” I said as I ended the peck and try to push her away from me .

All I know after a second she slapped my cheek . It happened so fast . It was a strong slapped since I can felt that my cheek feel so numb and heat . And then she standing up and leaving me alone at the ground . I can hear she was running weirdly back towards the studio again . I sighed

 

“What’s just happened?” I mumble . I slowly sit down .  I look around , the music sheet was glittering around . I sighed . I get up my and stand up slowly . I fix my shirt and blazer . I rub my twice for just incase it has dust .

 

What a bad day . I said in my mind as I touch my lip .

She need to responsible for what she just did to my lips!  I frown .

How can she just leave me and without appologies to it .

I sighed again , She is seriously weird

 

I pick up my music sheet and stack it into my fail . I make my way back towards Kim do hoon office . As I past by the trainer studio again , I try to look who is inside since I know we only have transparent door .So that it easy to check whether the trainer work hard or just playing around . All I know Kim Yong Sun was sticking her face at the door . She looked so shocked when she realise I was looking at her too . I mean at her stated like that .

 

She seriously weird

Does it counted as a kiss? . I quickly walked past her as I can feel her staring at my back . I rolled my eyes to her before  passing her .

 

 

 

 

“So what you think?” I ask Kim do Hoon as he was looking at the music sheet that I was produced . He look so serious as holding the pile of music sheet in his hand . He then try to mumble to the lyric as well . He then look at me , and he asked me “the rap part , how does it sound?”

Ouh yes I forgot to give him the recorded demo .

“Ahh sorry , here the demo “ I said as i’m giving a pendrive . I already put everything inside . The demo and all .

He then nodded his head . He quickly open it thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter