Chapter 6

Love Is Redder Than A Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi pov

 

I was still thinking of my career .

About what should I do after this .

I was still on my dilemma .

It was already a week since we receive the money . I  stop stalking Joohyun . I stop it since it was my deal to her. As promise I kept my words  . I should stop minding her business . And now I was unemployed .  This past week I only spending my time with MoonByul and also our mom .

I just look at Irene from twitter only but  I  still trying to kept myself distract from looking after her .  Sometime I just help my mom at the Korean restaurant that mom build for almost a year . I work together with my mom . Our restaurant is small but it is okay . As long as we can survice im thankful enough .  the only income for our family for now . It was located near hans river .

Moonbyul just graduated from University so now he was working under RBW entertainment company as a song composer  . But for now the company still didn’t produce any artist yet . So we don’t really have any full income . Byul work for 4 part time job since we need money that much before . But right now he stick to work at the rbw company and worked at Our restaurant too as soon as he back from work .

 

I work as cashier at our restaurant today. There is a lot of female student coming here and alot of female here .

I guess woman popularities is increasing huh day by day?

I smilling cheerful at all of them as I greeted them one by one .

“hey , Thank you for the meal . Come again next time “ I said while strectched out the balance towards them .

“Yeahh sure Seulgi oppa! “ the group of female student said cheerfully .

 

After entertain the customer , the customer kept on decreasing slowly . I and moonbyul decided to rest ourself a bit . we grab a glass of water for ourself and make a sit while eating our lunch together . I am not tired as much as Moonbyul hyung . Today I work as cashier since yesterday I work as waiter .

Being a waiter really tired me around . I sighed as I almost finishing my meal for dinner  .

I eat silencely  .

 Suddenly my phone was beep repeatly without stopping . I was ovarwed in my seat . It was because suddenly I got a numerous of notification from my twitter account .  I fish out my phone which is steadily inside my right pocket .

I put down my pair of chopstick slowly while gulping my last pieces of bulgogi . I finish eating slowly . I gulping my drink quickly down to my throat .  I read my notification .

I frown . My face changing to questionable look .  I had achiving burst of question from my twitter . I read it one by one

-where are you!?

-who do you think is Irene boyfriend? ,

 I frown again . So what now? I already delete all the picture in media social about Irene didn’t I ? (Seulgi used different account or nickname for his twitter account . People didn’t know he was the reporter that report about the scandal )

-Heyyy! Are you there? Our Bae was attack by Kai fan! People said it was Krytal boyfriend , Kai!

What happening here? I don’t understand anything . Was attack? Exo Kai? But Kai wasnn’t the guy hugging her and Kai is dating Krystal from what I know . This is suspicious . How come that rumour said that?

I decided to reply back the tweet by asking

@baechuisSeulgi’s : “What happen actually?”

 

The others started to reply to me as fast as lightning .

-They attacking your bae , dumbear ! Kai fan attacking your BAE! OMG just now at music bank , someone throw spoiled milk towards Your bae!

- don’t you see the live right now? Music bank !

Then another reply , replied to my tweet

-we want you to looks after Irene like you always do ! Protect her please!! Omg just now she  looked  so terrified .

-Where were you?! You always there wherever Irene went! #Ireneprotectionsquad

 

 

I quickly reply one of the tweet .

@baechuisSeulgi’s : i am on my way to protect our bae!

This can’t be! I immediately rushing out from my seat . I  run as fast as I can while grabbing the jacket that was hanging in my locker . I  wear it just now before coming here from our house . I also not forgot  to grab  my black cap as fast as I can incase I need to wear it later .

“Where ar---“Moonbyul hyung trying to ask me worriedly  but I  just replied “Joohyun” while tighting my nike shoes as tight I can .

 

I grab my motorcycle key while my other hand taking my helmetto wear it before  on my way to  music bank. It impossible for Irene  back towards their dorm  since she still need to emceeing the show . I ride my motorcycle as fast as I can .

 

 

After fifteen minutes I arrive the place . Music bank . I parks my motorcycle beside music bank building . I off from my motorcycle and before that I reached for my duplicate card of music bank stuff before I forgot it . I have all card that Irene work at so , I can easily stalked her .I know it wrong but this how reporter is . We stalk people everywhere .

I wear out my helmet and fix my hair a bit and then I wear my black cap .

I run as fast as i can

I run towards music bank building easily .Thanks god i have good stamina .

I walk in as the guard trying to stop me in so I decided to show off my duplicate card. All they can said is “Sorry , i thought you are sasaeng” I just nodded and smile at him as I salute him . I did not forgot to mumble “Thank you “ before going in. I need to run fast before anything happen towards Irene .

Without busted from doing something illegal like this , I immediately make my way toward the back stage . I look for Irene , but I can’t find her anywhere . Where is she? I try to look for Red Velvet waiting room but I still can’t find her inside . I try to eavesdrop what are they talking about . “Do you think Irene unnie will be okay ?” It was Wendy voice as she was worrying about Irene . And then I can hear Yeri said “I don’t know , she is hard to read  but she said she is okay right just now?”

And there silence again .

It was her turn to emceeing the show with Park Bo Gum but where is she ?

 

I walk back towards the back stage where the artist for next turn waiting there before going up to the stage . And perform their song .

Park Bo Gum already make his way toward the stage alone . I can see his face look nervous and panic maybe because the thought of emceeing alone . But then I saw Irene running toward the stage too. She look terrible bad from what she always be . Beautiful . Pretty . But right now her eyes look so swollen  as she was back from crying because of what happen just now,  before . But she still smilling as the camera is on .

And there you go from fragile Joohyun , she becoming Irene . The person that people always thought  was cold and brat artist . The members of Red Velvet . The leader of national rookies Girl group Idol . The popular and beautiful Irene Bae smilling brightly infront of camera .

I sighed .

I , then decided to walk back to the stage  . But I decided to just stay standing away from the camera . I don’t want to look at them . Park Bo Gum and Irene . They were pretty much popular for being sweet together .  I know they were scripted to say something sweet towards each other .

Tsk that all you got Kbs?

 I sighed as I look surrounding if there any sign of antis that hating on Irene just now . But I can see none . I clung my arm around my chest while looking at someone suspicious .

I decided to scroll my twitter through my phone . I am trying to ask some of my mutual friend on Twitter whether they seeing the antis or not .

 

After that , someone show me a picture of the Irene antis just now . I look at it carefully as I try to look around whether that person still here or not . I scan one by one the fans faces .

 

As I was about to shift my attention towards Irene back , I saw someone already holding a box of milk , she look she was ready to throw the box of milk  towards Irene . Her face look so angry . I grunt  there is she! as I immediately run toward Irene . I hope I was there in time before the milk was directly  shove on  Irene face once again . I rush into her front as fast I can . I open my arm  to guard her from a box of milk that was thrown by the antis   . Thanks god I have broad shoulder and Irene is so small .  I close my eyes as I wait for the time it will throw to my back . I wait for a second and then the box really was throws  right behind my back .

 

I heard alot of gasp from the crowd . I open my eyes slowly , Irene only  an inch away from face . She look up and stare at my eyes worriedly . I look at her back and smilling at her brightly .

“S-Seulgi?” she mumble my name . i just nodded my head twice . I smile at her brightly as I am happy that I can protect  her from the antis .

I turn my head to left and right . I can see Park Bo Gum face was in shock too but he still doing his job since this is ‘live’ and the whole world is watching him . He need to be professional . I can see through the big screen now the camera shift their focus directly at Park Bogum only .  I don’t know what to do next  whether I need to turn around and left or  ---

I was shocked when I can feel Irene hand holding tightly my white shirt and it makes me shift my attention down and look at her directly in her face . Her beautiful face . How lucky am I to deserve this Angel looking at me worriedly  . Her eyes once again looks so worried . I just nodded my head twice as i signalling her i am okay . I try to avoid my attention from her . Because looking at her makes my heart beat faster than my regular heartbeat . Well I am an athlet so it where my heart  beat usually doesn’t beat faster eventho I running for short distance .

 We were just an inch away and i don’t think i can look at her properly .

“Look at me , in my eyes” she saying to me. I don’t know what is going on . Why is she saying that it-its make me ---  i look at her as i can feel my heart beat faster than ever . I look into her eye , her eyes once again look so worried . Her eyes shift to my lips .

Ohh wait , am i imagine things??

 

As soon as the music started , the attention shift back towards the stage idol making their way to the stage . She slowly lets go my shirt . She fix my cap carefully . But she still pulling the sleeve of my jacket instead as she signalling me to follow her . I just look down on her hand .

I follow her like a kid .

As we get down from the stage she let go my sleeve and carefully make her way down stair carefully . As I follow her people around kept asking her “Are you okay?”

 

She just nodded as she only looking down at the floor and tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter