Chapter 9

Love Is Redder Than A Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

??? Pov

 

I was so thankful that Seulgi Oppa come into our life . I love how my surrounding change us slowly . It become more cheerful day by day . More bright than it was . Red Velvet dorm become more cheerful .

Even though Irene unnie and us was still akward to each other but at least every morning we greet each other . At least before going to her mysterious room she wlling to told us , Which is in this past few year most of the time she just kept quiet and slowly going to her room . Before , we used just to be beside each other if we  have a same schedule but now , sometime she watching television with us even for 15 minute only .

Everyone is happy having him here . Seulgi oppa really giving us turning point to our life . I can see it Even Irene unnie is happy with having him together with us . After telling him about how Irene unnie is during our meal time before , which is Irene really stubborn and insisted to come and eaten with us , Seulgi oppa really make her eat with us . Every weekend he would come to our dorm , if we were free , he would bringing food and he also not forget to bring Irene unnie favourite tteokbokki . He would make her eaten with us . They both love tteokbokki so much .

If she insisted Seulgi oppa will threat her to crash down her door . There is one time when Seulgi oppa and Irene unnie fighting because Irene unnie insisted to open the door . And of course it provoking Seulgi oppa limit . Everyone has a limit , I told you , this is our first time seeing him like this . So furious with anger .

“I told you I will crash your door if you don’t  eating with us if i come eating with you guys . Yah open  this damn door! What are you doing though inside your room?! “ He knocking her door harshly .

Then I heard Irene unnie shouting back at him . At this stated I know this going to be on fire .

“CAN YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS? KEPT  QUEIT ! AND Don’t you dare ,  stupid! “

“Don’t challenging me , Bae Joohyun . “ At this stated he kicking the door knob . I try to block him but he push me harshly and I endup feel on the floor .

My two other member helping me to stand up . His eye is red as anger dominating him .

Her door now broken , Irene looked so shocked as she see Seulgi Oppa standing infront of her opened door .  Irene scan the whole situation , she then making eye contact with me . Her face . For my anttire life look so woried over me .

She then was about to fight with him and of course the dominated Seulgi Oppa still mad of her for being so brat . “what do you think you doing ?! If you want to make me eat with them , stop hurting them! Now look at her , she bleed! “ She trying to block him out from her front door .

She hold my elbow slowly . then I realise it was bled how can i don’t feel pain at all . She then slapping Seulgi oppa face on his right side . because of her long nail , it leave a scratch on his face , so it bleed too .

“Now it fair! Stupid! “ she said . She push Seulgi oppa away .  She make her way inside her room back . Seulgi Oppa was holding her wrist as he signal her for not locked herself in her room again . His eyes turn back decent . He already come back to his self .

“Don’t go , Please Joohyun-noona ? “ he was plead as he was begging for her not going back to her room . I can see she was signing . She try to make Seulgi oppa lets go from holding her wrist .

“Don’t be like a kid Seulgi , i just want to take my kid-aid box!” she pushing him again , with that chance she push Seulgi oppa again . Seulgi oppa let go of her for awhile .  After a moment , she come back to infront of her door . She was holding her kid-aid with her left hand . She signalling us to go downstair . So all of us go downstair . After a moment she signalling me ,  pointed her point finger and asking me to come to her . She make me sit down on one of the seat .

She treat my wound . The scratch on my elbow .  .

The others member looks at me quietly .

Seulgi oppa look at us as he felt sorry for what he did to me . It was unconscious of him doing that to me . I understand , it was as promise   . 

Irene just ignore them . As soon as she done treating my wound she signalling for Seulgi oppa to come to her . She tilted his face to look at her who was now standing up . So that it was easier for her to look up at the scratch she make on his face . She sighed .

She treating his wound with he looking at her with so in love face .

 

He then mumble “I’m sorry Joohyun noona . I-It wa-was out of my control . “

 

Irene unnie just humming as her answer "Humm" . She was so serious treating his wound .

After a minute I can see Seulgi oppa pulling Irene unnie to his hug . He hugging her tiny waist as he leans his face towards Irene unnie body . Seulgi oppa is crying . Maybe because he felt guilty of what he did . All Irene unnie do is hugging him back while patting his head .

“It was my fault . I’m sorry to broke our promise .” she said as she look down and playing with Seulgi oppa hair . She sighing .

Yes , they did promise infornt of us that Irene Unnie would go down and eat with us every week at least once in a while , if not Seulgi oppa will drag her to eaten with us . Seulgi oppa makes that promise and as magic Irene Unnie agree . 

After what happen , we , we were back eating together . Both of them , seems like to forget what was just happened just now . It was back turn into cheerful atmosphere . Warm surrounding us .

I don’t know whether Irene unnie like Seulgi oppa or not but I just glad . I know Seulgi oppa really liked Irene unnie , I can see it , I can feel it . The way he shuttering her Korean name , I know it already he really like her so much . I can feel he really love her so much . I feel the in-love-with-Irene-noona vibe around him .

I will be more thankful if Seulgi oppa becoming her boyfriend . Her past few boyfriend is seriously Jerk . Some is drug addict , alcoholic , smoker which is she really hate it and some of them just wanting her body . How do I know? Well I am someone that care for her alot even though we always fight .

And Irene unnie is still serious like she would be she treat her past boyfriend coldly too , She were serious and i don’t know how her ex  boyfriend hold theirself . I am sure Irene is sweet to her boyfriend ‘sometimes’ but with Seulgi , i don’t know . It just happen And it was more sweeter than she ever treat her ex .

And I think our fans also will ship them because BoRene sink after Seulgi oppa come . The video of Seulgi oppa saving Irene unnie from the antis become viral . Now , even some of our fans is shipping her with Seulgi Oppa . And what makes me laugh to death , some of our female fans also become one of his fans . They are to was attracted to Seulgi oppa , And who are not huh?

 

Seulgi oppa make Irene unnie smilling which is make us shooked because she never smile in this dorm . Which is make us more shocked too because she only have expressionless this whole time . Well Irene unnie only giving her smile if only the camera was on and act innocence and pure . Irene unnie is seriously serious person I ever meet when I know her even before debut , she never  takes things unserious . But now , this side of her , only Seulgi oppa know how to make it , She turn herself becoming childish funny bunny just in short time . Seulgi oppa taming Irene unnie huh?

 

I hope Seulgi oppa really taming her again . I hope he changed her into someone better . I hope they are together . I ship them so much . I was about to scream when I see brushing their hand unintentionally , how they both blushing afterwad ,  how they smile together , how they comfort each other when things happen , how Seulgi oppa would patting her head and taking care of her , and how she would hit Seulgi oppa and yet she taking care of him . I like them.

 

I like them but it is too bad , I have a huge crush on towards Seulgi-oppa . It hurt me inside . It hurt me everytime I saw them together and being sweet towards each other . The only things I only can do is smile brightly . Because  I know Irene unnie need him more than I do . I will always support them eventho i’m hurting . I smiled bitterly inside while watching them together .

 

 

Irene pov

 

Everyweek he will make sure I am eating with them . He will make sure to see me beside him while we eaten . That what our promise together . eventhough I don’t want but I need too . Today is Saturday which mean , Seulgi will come again and eating dinner with us  .

I thought today is like the other day where he would bring us food and eat with us . Instead he look so sad on his face. Not even cheerful as before . He was smilling but instead he look at me in saddiest face . My eye brow turn into frown .

I guess today is different?

“What is up with that sad face?” I said as I walking behind him who was now carrying the food and put in onto the kitchen table .

“You promise right you going to eat with us?” he said . This time it was my time to frown .

What is up with that question?

I silence .

I am here right? What more he want me to do?

“Because todays I won’t having dinner with you guys . I have something else to do .  I am sorry guys “ he said as he looks at me . He Then shift his attention towards my member who was now stopping what they are doing . Yeri who was tip toeing to takes the plate on the cabinet has already stop her action , Wendy who was serving the food also stop , And lastly Joy who was organising the table stop too .  We all looking at him .

I , i don’t know what to said anymore . Without him , we going to be akward all alone .

 

“I’m going guys , take care okay? And Yeri , buzz my phone if you need me “ he said cheerfully . He makes his way towards our front door . All of us then following him from behind . Before he can open the door and go outside , Yeri clung to him . She was hugging him from behind . Seulgi then slowly shoving her , he then turn around and smilling britghtly towards Yeri .

“takecare and eat well . “ he said to Yeri as he patting her head . Why is everyone hugging him ?

Afterthat Joy hug him , he doing the same things to Joy as well towards Wendy .

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter