Chapter 3

Love Is Redder Than A Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What!? “ Irene mumble again at the same time as Seulgi thought.

“You know what Irene ? I’m going to make you moan of me tonight!” he said as he harshly pulled Irene inside the playground house .

Irene trying to keep away from him and pull herself from him .

“YAH! LETs me GO!!!!” Irene shouting . To bad for her since this place is private area where there’s no one would hear and awake at this hours.

“Don’t DO THIS TO ME!” Irene once again shouting as she really need someone helping her .

Seulgi was panic and doesn’t know what to do since he was now so ugly right now , how can he meet Irene like this state ?

“Help!” Irene shouted . and then Seulgi can hear a sound of a rip shirt . without thinking anything this time , He immediately gets out from the tube slide and running to the playground house .

All he can see was the guy was on top of Irene and he was her neck . Both of his hand hold tight on above Irene head . Without thinking anything , Seulgi kick the guy away from Irene .

“What the hell” the mumble.

 Seulgi  immediately pull Irene up and make sure Irene is behind him . He goes towards that guy and give him rapidly punch on the face! He sit on the guy body and punch him again on the face again.  the guy try to block the punch and he get oppurtonity to punch back , with two punch Seulgi was fall behind .

Then he vomit of blood since Seulgi punch was right into his jaw .

With the punch Seulgi become dizzy because there is no joke the guys punch quite powerful .

But when Seulgi think of Irene who is now at the corner hugging her knees he become more angry towards the guys . He grind his teeth as it mean of anger . He get up from the floor and anger  dominant him .

He once again punch the guys till nobody can stop him anymore .

He sit on top of the guy again and punch him rapidly again . He Punch him until he can feel that guy doesn’t  even blocking his punch anymore .

 

“Stop” Irene saying as she tapping Seulgi shoulder

But Seulgi didn’t back away from the guy instead he stil kept on punching the guy .

“Stop it!” Irene once again said and this time she was shouting at Seulgi . Her hand was pushing Seulgi away from her ex- boyfriend .

Seulgi Ignore Irene voice as anger dominant him more than his true side .

“YAH STOP!!!” Irene said as she slap Seulgi cheek . And it make Seulgi finally turn into he true self .

He look at the guy again , he was terrible ugly . and then back to Irene who is now crying again hugging her knees.

He decided to give her his jacket since her shirt was ripped and also she must be cold with only wearing short like that with rip shirt  .

At first Irene was afraid of him , but he just assure her that he will not do anything to her .

“Take this, cover yourself” Seulgi said sternly . “I promise i won’t do anything bad to you “ he said again  . Irene just nodded her head .  she cover her self and crying again .

They stay like that with Irene hugging her knee crying ,

 

 

 

With Seulgi just look at his hand who is full with the guy blood  and the guy who is barely to be alive .

What am i doing ?

 

After 10 minutes staying like that , it was already dawn . The guy was unconscious but awake from Seulg punch . it makes Irene and Seulgi look into the guys .  He was about to stand up and Seulgi help him to stand up . “I’m sorry” Seulgi said to the guys . The guys just noded and reply “this is my fault”

 

He was about to make his towards Irene , but Seulgi just shove him away from her since he know in this stated Irene doesn’t want to look at him . she was afraid of him .

"I'm sorry Irene"

With that the guys himself walk his way away from the play ground house  .

 

Seulgi was eyeing Irene but Irene just ignore him and she continues to hugging her knee . She still cryng . 

“Are you okay?” Seulgi asking Irene as he make his way towards her  .

“How can you ask me stupid question like that!? Can’t you see i was crying! Can’t you see i was almost being by my ex-boyfriend! And forgodsake now my career were doom! Why must everything happened today?!! With the scandal new!! With my ex being !” Irene shout while eyeing Seulgi . She then takes her shoes and hit seulgi with it .

“Heyy, hey , i didn’t do anything okay ! i just helping you though” he said as he blocking himself from Irene hit  .

He then feel Irene already stop hitting him . He slowly looks at from her leg up to her eyes . Her eyes was red from crying too much just now . Now her tears doesn’t fall driply in fact she already stopped crying .

They both having eyes contact but after a seconds Irene shift her attention towards Seulgi fractures face . Irene look at him , from his eyes down to the bruise on his edges of the lips and also how his eye swollen after a great punch from her ex boyfriend . Seulgi looks into Irene honey drip eyes stare at him , he suddenly blushing because who’s not . His idol looking right to his eyes .  At this state Seulgi can’t thinks anything except for looking down onto the floor.

He heard a body walking towards him .

Thud thud thud thud

Four step forwards him , he can feel a stare still looking at him . He can see a shadows  from a women shadow to a guys become one as it unite becomes his shadow. Irene look down at him and yet Seulgi still looking at the floor as he was ashamed of himself .

 

“Stand up” Irene said sternly . And yet Seulgi just shook his head  .

 

“I said Stand up!” Irene right now yelling at Seulgi . Seulgi now can feel a glare was looking at him , he immediately looking at her as his try to get up from the floor . Seulgi slowly stand up . He slowly from the floor looking at Irene as if he didn’t know how to act himself .

 

His right hand immediately scrub his not itchy neck .

Silence company them for a while .

 

Irene clear as she want to at least thanks to the guy infront of her who helping her  for what happen just now .

“Thank you , hurm ?” She said as she look at him directly at his sharp eyes .

 

“Seulgi , Kang Seulgi” Seulgi said as a smile spread into his lips and eyes . But then he feel painful as his lips become more swollen and the wound at the edges of his lip might large . He hold his lip immediately and this suddenly make Irene become worried and looks at him as she trying to preventing  Seulgi to hide it from her .

 

“Are you okay?” Irene ask him sincerely as her cold expression now faded away from her face . Her cold face was now becoming a worried face as Seulgi kept on whining as if it was so painful as hell . Her hand trying to reach Seulgi faces but of course the dumb bear rush to step back from Irene .

 

“I’m fine , Joo--- Irene noona” Seulgi said as he almost called Irene as Joohyun .

 

But Irene didn’t notice his shuttering words just now . Suddenly cold breeze past both of them and again Irene was shivered from the cold as she immediately hug herself . Her beautiful lip almost tremble from the cold breeze .

 

Seulgi notice that and without thinking anything Seulgi come and walk back towards Irene . He then adjust his jacket that was used by Irene . He zip his jacket up until the end of the jacket . He almost chuckle when he look at Irene right now . His jacket was too big to her . He noded his head twice as he look at his jacket was now perfectly embrace Irene body . At least it kept her warm for a while .

Irene was stunned as she looked at Seulgi closely . how can he turn from hulk , coward , a kid and gentleman in one moment ?

She was now stunned by Seulgi action , she was blushing when Seulgi didn’t mind having this close to her . And to her thought she scan Seulgi eyes .

 

Why does his eyes so familiar to my liking?

 

Her brow become frowning when she really think she has seen him before , anywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter