Chapter 1

Love Is Redder Than A Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Bae Irene is artist from Daegu . She was  23 years old . She was a group members of Red Velvet . She get most important roles in the group such as Leader and the main rapper in the group . Her members is Wendy as the main vocal , Joy as lead rapper and vocal and also The maknae , Yeri who is talented composer and also as lead vocalist .

     But in the group , Irene was the most beautiful and also the most popular . She was so beautiful and nobody in the world can deny that . For a rookies artist she is kind of popular from others rookies with her beauty . Right now her popularity kept on climbing day by day without her doing any promotion .

     Sometimes , her name pop up in trends days just because of her beautifull smile. Her beauty catch girl and boys attention which is sometimes her fans ask her to marry em .

that is what people thinking about her its all about her Beauty! They didn’t know about her true self. She is cold and cocky . And not humble at all . You can say that she’s devil but was masked as angel .

Her life was good until there was her photo with a guy holding hand in the cafe was spread all over the news .

Her cold eyes was now burn with fire .

 

 

She sternly command her manager  as her hand was throwing the Ipad that was shown to her  just now to the wall . the ipad was crack and the screen was turn into black as if it was sign that it already broke and can’t use it anymore .

She grab her arm chair rest . she tightly hold into it .

“paid the reporter and make sure the news is clear from me! Now”.

Her newly manager nodded her head and quickly rush to get out from Irene room . Her manager did her work well .

None red velvet members try to calm her down since everyone is afraid of her wrath .

Now  not only her was angry but  her fans was raging of angry because of the news too .

She is dating that guy but she hate to admit it to the world . She just rookies artist that was debut almost 1 years and half and  she didn’t want to takes this as risk .

     Its can bury her career because of this .  She want to protect her lover . (i don’t want to mention who is her lover because my last fanfic , i make my heroin has things with that person and it turns up to be real . so i’m afraid).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a two days the news already was crystal clear deleted and the news now asking for forgiveness for Irene and her fans .

 The news  were reported “We are sorry about Red Velvet Irene-shi dating news . it was fake and the reporter must have photoshop it first before viral it to media social and lastly to news forum . We were really sorry for you Irene-shi and fans . “

 

 

She was sighing

“At last , it’s already clear out “

Right now she can smilling as if nobody going to disturb her anymore . She grab her phone and call her lover .

As 10 second her lover pick up her calls. “Anyeong baby” he said .

“Anyeong  , did you see the news?” she asking him as her hand was switching her televisyen off. She decided to sit on the edge of her king purple bed sheet bed .

“yes. It is good that it was already clear . I mean i was worried you know . i was worried about you *sighing* are you okay now?” he asking her as his voice was full of worries .

“You don’t need to worry , i already paid the reporter . “ she said as she smilling .

“yeah i know , “ he said as his voice was like shaking a bit . “babe i’m gotta to go . Bye” he continues as he immediately ended the call .

“Oka-----“

 tut tut tut tut

She is not even has time to say good bye and yet he already ended the call . She sighing for almost her 20th times for today .

She walked out from her room and she sees her manager was lying on the couch in the living room while scrolling her phone .

She walk to her manager . she sit of the other couch beside her manager long couch .

“So unnie , when will i started my schedule back ?” she asking her manager .

Well ,

 She was unemployed since the news was on fired . With thinking of her safety , her company decided to give her hiatus for a while until the news was cleared out . She was locked inside her dorm , and also was banned to post anything in her social media such as her instagram account .

Her member try to chill her out but as always they were shove away as Irene lets out harsh word to them .

“hurm the company said you need to have at least 5 days hiatus Irene-shi” her manager from lying on the couch immediately sit down politely while talking to Irene .

She only can nodded her head right now .

Her attention was shift towards a voice in the kitchen .

Her member .

“Yahhh SooYoung can you wait a bit ! it almost cooked already! Aishh this kid “

“Arhhh unnie! How can you knock my pretty head with spatula . Im just hungryyyyyy , let’s me have a bite! Yerii help me hold Wendy unnie hand , and lets snatch it away from her!”

“Yahh yahh yahh Yeri , Don’t you DARE!! “ wendy sternly said as her voice seems like giving Yeri warning .

Yeri was giggling and Joy seem to takes a piece of kimchi pancakes into her plates . Their argument was stoped since Wendy was letting them taking it away from her .

She sighing .

“Only one pieces okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter