Chapter 8

Imperfectly Perfect

"Truth? Drink? Or dare?"

"Drink."

"Truth? Drink? Or dare?"

"Hmmmn... drink!"

"Truth? Drink? Or dare? Don't tell me-"

"Drink!"

"Truth? Drink? Or dare?"

"Of course, drink!"

"Hyung, I won't ask you anymore, here's your drink."

Seungkwan handed the wine over Jihoon who chugged it in one go. "Oh my god, like- hik! It tastes good!" Jihoon's cheeks and nose were rosy red and his voice slurring.

"Hyung, I think you're drunk." Seokmin said, stating the obvious. Seungcheol exchanged seats with Chan who was sitting beside Jihoon. Seungcheol gently rubbed Jihoon's back and smiled at him worrily.

"The game is truth, drink or dare not drink, drink and drink." Seungkwan said indignantly. His cheeks were also pinkish though he only had two bottles of beer. Unlike Jihoon who had much too plenty.

"Hoonie? Are you alright?" Seungcheol whispered against Jihoon's ear and Jihoon felt a high voltage of electricity ran through his body. "hik! I'm fine- hik! Cheol." Jihoon said, leaning his body towards Seungcheol, his back was resting against Seungcheol's chest.

"Let's conti- hik! -nue!"

Seungcheol nodded towards Jisoo who was looking at him. Jisoo was not drinking because of personal reasons, so out of all the people inside the unit, Jisoo was the only one clear and level headed.

Wonwoo spun the bottle and the tip of it pointed towards Jihoon.

"Oh. Oh! Oh oh oh!" Jihoon merrily clapped his hands, looking like an adorable five year old toddler who was allowed by his parents to buy a new toy. The other boys inside the room melted because of too much cuteness. Seungcheol just shook his head while laughing silently.

"Here's your drink hyu..."

"Truth!"

Seungkwan's eyes glistened upon hearing the choice Jihoon made. "Truth? Oh boy!"

"Wait! I'm the one who'll ask hyung!"

"No! It should be me!"

"No! I am the host so it should be me!"

The boys were bickering too loudly causing Jihoon to cover his ears with his hands. Seungcheol chuckled, observing Jihoon who looked like a child in his arms.

"Boys calm down." Jisoo stood, getting the attention of the boys. "Don't fight okay? Let's make this fair. I know all of you wants to ask Jihoon something. . ." The statement caught Seungcheol's attention. He sent Jisoo a curious glance.

". . . to be fair, let's just spin the bottle again and whoever the bottle points will be the lucky one to ask Jihoon? Does everybody agree?"

Seungkwan was about to complain when Jisoo cut him off before he even started to talk. "I guess everybody agrees." Jisoo spun the bottle and the boys crouched as low as they could, their faces inches away from the bottle.

"Please let it be me. I want to ask Jihoon~hyung how he maintains that smooth and porcelain skin of his." Seungkwan chanted inside his head.

"Bottle! Pleeeeeeease. I want to ask Jihoon~hyung how he maintains cuteness." Mingyu's lips were twisted in a way that shows nervousness.

"I want to know where Jihoon is getting all that idea for the songs he's making." Wonwoo's face was vacant but he, like the others were mentally preparing his question.

The boys inside the room watched how the bottle spun and how it came to a slow stop. Everybody held their breaths as it slowly points to one person in particular. The boys' collective gasp could be hear. Seungcheol shook his head and smirked.

The tip of the bottle pointed at Choi Seungcheol.

"Eeeeeeey! That's not fair!" Seungkwan complained.

"Let's spin the bottle again." Wonwoo was about to grab the bottle when Jisoo stopped him. "It pointed to Seungcheol so Seungcheol will ask Jihoon."

"But isn't it cheating?" Mingyu's eyes wandered around the boys who were listening to him intently. "They are always together so I guess Cheol~hyung had asked all he wanted to ask Jihoon~hyung, right?" Mingyu's argument was met by a warm agreement from the boys.

"hik! You mo-hik! -rons! Cheol hik! will ask me! Go on hik! ask me Cheol." Jihoon wagged his fingers towards the boys around him and batted his eyes at Seungcheol who just grinned.

Jihoon moistened his lips with his tongue as he stared at Seungcheol. When did Seungcheol get this hot? His big brown doe eyes shone mischievously, his plump red lips glistened against the midnight light, his broad chest, which Jihoon absent-mindedly touches. Everything about Choi Seungcheol screamed manliness. Everything about him was on fire. Jihoon could hear the groans from around him.

"Ya! Get a room!"

The room became noisy again as some of the boys began to produce gagging sounds. Seungkwan ever the diva, whispered something that was thankfully not heard by either Jihoon or Seungcheol. Chan, who was still a minor was preparing to remove himself from the awkward situation, stood up.

"Can I ask you something Hoonie?" Seungcheol stared deep into Jihoon's eyes. His voice was above whisper but it slices through their noisy surroundings. Jihoon's beer soaken mind cleared and he nodded.

The room suddenly fell silent after hearing what Seungcheol had asked Jihoon,

"Will you marry me?"