Special Chapter :)

Imperfectly Perfect

"Will you marry me?"

The room suddenly fell silent.

Seungkwan's mouth dropped, the piece of chips that he was about to chew fell on the floor, Soonyoung who was beside Seungkwan closed Seungkwan's gaping mouth using his index finger. Both Wonwoo and Mingyu's eyebrows met and shook their heads in dismissal, 'Gosh. I think I drank too much. I'm hearing things.' Seokmin and Jun were all passed out and doesn't give a damn if tonight will be the end of the world. Hansol and Chan were smiling, same as Jisoo who was smiling with motherly love.

Jihoon blinked and blinked and blinked again.

"D-did hik! you just hik! ask me to marry hik! you?"

Seungcheol nodded his head in confirmation, smiling fondly at the younger.

"A-are you serious?" Jihoon's tone was between being horrified and amazed. Seungcheol who was feeling all giddy inside hoped and prayed that it was the latter that Jihoon was feeling. Seungcheol wouldn't deny the fact that he was nervous as hell. It was just so random. Seungcheol asking Jihoon to marry him. But that randomness was as serious as it could be. He's serious about them, he's serious about Jihoon and he seriously wanted to marry the younger since the first day he laid his eyes on him. Besides, alcohol could make you braver, right? Although the truth was, Seungcheol didn't drink a single drop of beer.

Jihoon's face was blank. If you doesn't know that he drank himself silly, you would've thought Jihoon was in his normal self. It was a surprised for Seungcheol when Jihoon stood and grabbed his hand, pulling him upwards.

"What did you say?" Jihoon asked once they were both on their feet. Seungcheol gulped but mustered all his strength to say those four words again.

"Will you marry me?"

Jihoon stared at him emotionless. Seungcheol's heart was beginning to constrict in a bad way when Jihoon suddenly squeal and started to jump.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I will marry you, my handsome Seungcheol~ie! Let's go and get marry this very moment!"

Seungcheol didn't had the time to say something or even react when Jihoon was pulling him out of the dorm. Seungcheol's heart was pounding in a very good way. He could still hear Jeonghan shouting at them when Jihoon and him started to run, "Hey! Hey! You two! Where are you going?!"

The answer that Jihoon gave Jeonghan would be forever engraved on Seungcheol's heart, mind and soul.

"We're heading to our forever!"

--

"Father, please marry us." Jihoon's face was so serious that Seungcheol couldn't help but feel the butterflies in his stomach dance.

The man in front of them narrowed his eyes at Jihoon and threw Seungcheol a questioning glance.

"Kid, I'm not a church pastor or something. I'm Attorney Hwang Minhyun." The man gave Seungcheol a paper that was needed to be filled up first. They were currently at a municipal office, requesting for a 'sudden' wedding.

"Look, I don't care if you are a pastor, a lawyer or God. Just wed us." Jihoon crossed his arms against his chest and Seungcheol bet on his life that Jihoon was sober as he could get.

The lawyer looked at Jihoon and was about to retort when his telephone rang. Save by the telephone ring.

"Yeah. Okay. I'll be right there. Yes, yes. I understand."

Seungcheol gave the paper to the lawyer soon as the latter finished his conversation on the phone. Hwang Minhyun criticized each information with observant eyes. He switched from reading the informations to observing the couple who, the other one was relax and was waiting patiently while the other one, who looked like the younger between the two was like a ticking time bomb.

"Are you sure you're 22?" Minhyun asked, intended to the younger looking one.

"What the f-"

"Yes he is. Here is his driver's liscense." Seungcheol cut Jihoon off before the younger started to cause damage.

Hwang Minhyun dramatically sighed. He stared at Seungcheol and asked, "Are you sure you want to marry him?" Minhyun's eyes sparkled in mischief. Seungcheol knowing what the lawyer was doing, which was to tease and anger Jihoon, answered quickly.

"I am!" Seungcheol smiled and held Jihoon's hand that was resting on his lap, squeezing it softly.

"How about you?" Minhyun's forehead creased, Jihoon mirroring the same action, answered, "Of course! What kind of question is th-"

"Ok then! I have a very important meeting after this so let's finish this quickly." Minhyun didn't wait for Jihoon to finish as he signed the papers.

"So, who will have a new surname? Will it be Mr. Choi Seungcheol or Mr. Lee Jihoon?"

The couple's eyes met and Jihoon nodded his head. Seungcheol kissing Jihoon's hand which he was holding, "It will be Choi Jihoon."

Minhyun murmured something as he started to write on his pad paper and type on his desktop at the same time.

Seungcheol and Jihoon didn't break their eye contact. Their eyes doing all the talking. That's how it works, no need for words, just plain feeling of love, trust and respect. Seungcheol mouthing against Jihoon's hand, "I love you, Lee Jihoon."

"I love you too, Choi Seungcheol." Jihoon mouthed back. They were so lost into each other that the cough from the man across them was not enough to get their attention. The lawyer loudly slammed his pen against his desk and that did the trick.

"Kindly, sign here. Here and. . . here." Minhyun smiled forcefully. The couple signed it and looked at Minhyun wearing the same creepy smile.

"Congratulations! I'm happy to announce Mr. Choi Seungcheol and Mr. Lee Jihoon who is now Choi Jihoon are officially married. Do you have anything to give to each other?" Minhyun watched as the two men tilted their head as if asking, 'what the hell are you talking about?'

Minhyun sighed. This was what he hated the most in a 'sudden' wedding. Most of the couples forgets the exchange of rings or something.

"The rings." A silent 'duh' at the end was left unsaid.

"Ooooh." The couple scratched their heads and looked at the lawyer. "We do not have any."

"It's fine. Just please don't kiss in front of me. After all, I'm not asking you to do such things. This is not a church." Minhyun stood and arranged his tie. He wore his coat which was made of cashmere.

"Is that it?" Jihoon asked. He couldn't believe that the amount of time they waited was longer than the actual wedding. They waited for almost two hours but the wedding itself only lasted for at least fifteen minutes

"Yes. That's i- Oh yeah! Before I forgot!" Minhyun stood properly and huffed his chest.

Finally. I can tell Seungcheol everything I wanted to tell him and everything I always keep inside my heart, Jihoon thought. The vows.

"Here's your copy of the document."

Jihoon glared at Minhyun, the latter smirking at him, "I told you, this is not a church. I will not ask you for your vows if there is. But I doubt it."

"One more thing, lock the door of my office once you leave. Goodbye, I got to go. See you around." Minhyun left without looking back. The newly wedded couple stood, hand-in-hand they walked out of the municipal office without locking the lawyer's office door. Jinx on you, Hwang Minhyun.