Chapter 14

Imperfectly Perfect

Seungcheol's eyes wandered from one face to another, making sure that everyone knows that he was on the verge of flipping because of anger. Jihoon who was standing beside him elbowed him harshy while laughing lowly.

"Cheol, stop that. You're scaring the kids." Jihoon said as the other boys looked at Seungcheol like he was a grim reaper ready to take their souls away.

Most of the days, Jihoon was the one who was moody and grumpy and finding Seungcheol in the same mood was once every blue moon. So seeing Seungcheol on those moods especially today was quite a sight. Seungcheol loves having vacation particularly if it's done in group and if the children were included with Jeonghan and Jisoo. The fact that Seungcheol was pissed off made Jihoon confused.

"Kids, you can now go inside."

The boys technically zoomed their way inside the mini bus they rented.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Be careful!" Jihoon shouted, shaking his head as he watched the boys pushing and pulling each other just to be the one who got in first.

Chan and Vernon had been pulling each other, Mingyu easily overtaking them. Seokmin with his classmate Minghao had walked past the two bickering men. Jun, Soonyoung and Wonwoo made their way inside the mini bus while talking about some things. Ah. The beauty of having same age friends. JiHan had been the first to enter since they were the one who rented the bus and they were the one who brought it in front of the building were the newlyweds' unit was. Seungkwan, ever the diva pushed the two bickering boys at the door so he could make his way gracefully in.

"Love birds! Come on!" Jeonghan shouted at the married couple.

Jihoon held Seungcheol's hand and raised one of his eyebrows. Seungcheol pouted and started to have a mini tantrum. Jihoon swore he was going to melt because of the older's cuteness.

"Why are they here? Hoon~iiiiiiie, this is our honeymoon!" Seungcheol's eyes were turning glassy.

"Are you gonna cry on me now, Choi Seungcheol?" Jihoon asked in disbelief. Seungcheol's eyes becoming tearier.

"But Jihoon, this is OUR honeymoon. I planned this, I spend on this vacation. But... But..."

"Shhh. I know that. Think of this this way Cheol. They are OUR family. Heck, they are even OUR 'children'. So just think of this as a family vacation, okay? Besides, we can always have our honeymoon, anytime and anywhere." Jihoon's face flushed, realizing what his last statement sounded like. By the looks of it, his statement lifted Seungcheol's mood up.

"Really baby?" Seungcheol grinned, pulling Jihoon inside the mini bus where their family was already seated and waiting for them.

"Let's get going then!" Seungcheol's voice echoed inside the mini bus. The changed in the oldest's mood made the people inside the bus more excited. Their hyung was back!

--

"Ouch. My back hurts." Seungcheol stretched his arms and bent his body a little bit, adjusting the two heavy backpacks he was carrying. One backpack was Jihoon's and the other one was Jihoon's too with few of Seungcheol's things. Why does Jihoon need to bring his whole wardrobe with him? It's not like we were stay in the resort forever. Seungcheol thought. Jihoon sensing what the older was thinking, glared at him.

"You don't know how to keep everything to yourself, no?"

Seungcheol chuckled nervously, realizing he had said that out loud.

"I'm just joking, baby! You should also bring the cabinet so that you do not need to pack and repack your things." Seungcheol countered, earning a soft slap to his chest from the younger.

"I hate you!" Jihoon rolled his eyes playfully.

"I know. I love you too, Hoon~ie." Seungcheol grinned and pulled Jihoon closer to his side. They were the first ones to exit the mini bus. The other boys beelined behind them, stretching their rigid and tired body but their exhaustion was washed away by the view in front of them. They traveled for almost eight hours, and the sun was already setting when they got to the beach. All the boys' gazed at the sky which was painted in rose quartz and serenity. Jihoon who was also at awe at the sight absentmindedly entwined his hand with Seungcheol's, the older squeezing Jihoon's hand a bit.

"Wow!" Jeonghan who was the last one to exit the mini bus, exclaimed.

"The view is very breathtaking. No wonder why Seungcheol decided to bring Jihoon here." Jeonghan added, waking Seungcheol from the trance he was in. The magnificent view in front of him and the warmth on his hand caused by the love of his life were enough to put him in a sudden trance.

"Let's go inside. It's getting late." Seungcheol announced, leading the boys to the hotel where he booked their reservation. Seungkwan who dragged Vernon to do a selfie with the stunning scenery as their backdrop, stayed. Jihoon noticed Vernon visibly stiffens as Seungkwan put his arm around Vernon's waist and took a selfie. The picture came out nice with Seungkwan doing his infamous duck face and Vernon with his small smile and reddened cheeks.

"Hey." Jihoon shoved Seungkwan harshly earning a glare from the younger. They were walking behind the group who were busy chatting with each other.

"Yeah, hyung?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Vernon likes you." Jihoon nonchalantly said. Seungkwan gasped loudly causing the boys in front of them to look at him in surprise. Seungkwan smiled awkwardly then fakely coughed.

"Hyung! That was weird!" Seungkwan whispered though Jihoon knew that Seungkwan entertained the idea oh so well. Seungkwan's blush was a giveaway clue.

"No. He likes you. I know you like him too, so what's with all the dancing around?" Jihoon asked as he pay attention at the man in front of the pack, his husband.

"Hyuuuuuung. Don't say that! You're giving me false hopes." Seungkwan pouted, staring at the picture of him and Vernon which he took just a couple of minutes ago. Jihoon quirked an eyebrow.

"I'm not giving you anything. I'm just stating a fact which I personally observed." Jihoon huffed his chest and Seungkwan looked at him like Jihoon had just become a genie that would grant any wish he had.

"Really hyung? Do you think he likes me too?"

Jihoon stared at Seungkwan with his usual poker face. He was on the verge of stopping the conversation that was just repeating and repeating, always going back at the main problem which was BooNon (the ship name that they always teased the two) was unable to confess their feelings for each other.

Seungkwan likes Vernon. Vernon likes Seungkwan.

End of story.

Wrong.

The real ending would be, if they will be able to confess.

A confession.

Is it hard to confess? I mean, yeah, confessing your love for someone is kind of embarrassing but... Jihoon's thought was cut by Seungkwan who leaned closer to him.

"Was S.coups~hyung like that to you too?" Seungkwan whispered. The boys were now inside the hotel and Jihoon would love to admire the grandiose place if not for Seungkwan's sudden question.

"Like what?"

"Like... The constant texting whenever you're not together. The dreamy like stare that was directed to you. The sweet little things that he always does that make your heart beat twice as fast. And that nagging feeling that you want to reciprocate that unknown sentiment. Was Seungcheol~hyung like that to you too, hyung?"

'Was S.coups like that to me too?' Jihoon asked himself and thumbed through his hair.

Seungcheol was always about the big moves.

The over the top cheesiness that made Jihoon want to pepper Seungcheol with hugs and kisses. The never-ending Seungcheol’s way of making Jihoon feel that he’s love from the moon and back.

"I... Yeah? I guess so?" Jihoon cleared his throat, trying to hide his reddening face. He heard Seungkwan sighed beside him.

"Kids! I had booked six rooms. There will be two people in each for the five rooms and the sixth room will have three people in it. So, who will share rooms?" Seungcheol asked, holding three pairs of keys.

"Jihoon and I will automatically share a room. Right, Hoon~ie?" Seungcheol winked at Jihoon, causing the younger to choke on his own saliva.

"Jisoo and I will share." Jeonghan said, taking a key from Seungcheol.

"Wonwoo~hyung and me!" Mingyu giddily raised his hand. Seungcheol threw a glance at Wonwoo who just nodded.

Jun and Minghao got to share a room. The same with Seokmin who shared his room with Soonyoung, Vernon and Seungkwan who was blushing profusely got to share the room together.

"Since you are the maknae, Chan, which couple would you want to room with?" The oldest asked as he strides towards his husband who was looking like a ripe tomato now.

"I would love to share a room with Seungcheol~hyung and Jihoon~hyung!"

Oops. Wrong answer.

Seungcheol glared at him like he was ready to skin the kid alive.

"Err~ I'm just joking!" Chan laughed awkwardly earning a nodding approval and warm smile from Seungcheol.

"I'll be sharing a room with..." Chan's eyes wandered around the couples.

Seungcheol~hyung and Jihoon~hyung's room is off-limits. Seungcheol~hyung's glare is a sign that he doesn't want anyone bothering them.

Jeonghan~hyung and Jisoo~hyung will just ask me whose baby am I and they will just coo and pinch me and act like I'm still a baby. So, no.

How about Wonwoo~hyung and Mingyu~hyung's room? Nu thanks. I don't want to share room with them to begin with.

To share room with Jun~hyung and Minghao~hyung was very unlikely. I'm sure they will just speak in Mandarin and I will be left there feeling like an alien since I can't understand everything that they are saying. So, pass.

Sharing a room with Soonyoung~hyung and Seokmin~hyung will be a lot of fun. I just met Soonyoung~hyung and he is very cool and funny, just like Seokmin~hyung.

What if I share with Seungkwan~hyung and Vernon~hyung? Nope. Vernon~hyung have plans so I don't want to ruin those.

"Soonyoung~hyung and Seokmin~hyung, can I share a room with you?" Chan asked cutely and who could say no to that little pout?

"Of course, Chan! Come here maknae!" Soonyoung opened his arms and Chan ran to it and was hugged by his hyung.

"We will be staying here for five days and four nights. So kids, make the most out of it. Since everyone have their designated rooms and roommates you can now go to your rooms and let's meet tomorrow for breakfast. Have a good night sleep everyone. Let's call it a night." Seungcheol said as the other boys head to their respective rooms.

"And for you, Mr. Choi Jihoon..." Seungcheol looked at the younger, causing Jihoon to gulped at the intense stare he was being subjected.

"The night is just starting." Seungcheol smirked.

 

 

***

A/N :)

ONE LAST CHAPTER TO GO!

٩(●˙—˙●)۶

WILL THEY BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR HONEYMOON?

(๑¯ω¯๑)

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DOES JICHEOL DESERVE A HONEYMOON?

I'M LITERALLY WRITING THE LAST CHAPTER NOW, AND I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS AND GUESSES. (p.s the very last part is done)

٩(๑´3๑)۶