What is He Talking About?

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

I kept on looking at the tickets that Sehun gave me. What should I do with them? Why did he want me to go there even with Jun oppa? Will he try to do something? I kept looking at them and thought anything about his motives. Well, I should not do that. I sighed. Why does he keep on bothering me? Why did he leave me like that?

 "nugu ya?" said someone while covering my eyes. I smiled. I knew who did it.

"Junmyeon oppa~~~" I took his hands and I was greeted by his smiling face. "Have no class?" I watched him sitting next to me. Well we were currently sitting near the student body's office. Whenever I had no class I would go to this place, just in case I would meet Jun oppa.

He shook his head, "Ani." and I smiled. It meant that he could spend his time with me. "Oh, what's that?" he pointed at the tickets that I held.

"Tickets." and he took it from me.

"Basketball?" he frowned and I somehow became nervous to how I should tell him.

"It.. He gave me that.." I wishpered. I looked away from him but from the corner of my eyes I could see he tried to know who "he" was.

"What did he say?" he asked me softly. I thought he would yell at me, but he didn't. That was why I love him.

I looked at him and he looked at me softly. I think I cannot fall out love with him. "Oppa, I'm sorry. I have tried all my best not to meet him, but I met him accidently." I bit my lip and he suddenly smiled at me.

"Gwenchana~" he pinched my cheek but that made me more guilty.

"Oppa, please don't be too understanding because I might hurt you.." I pouted.

he shook his head, "I know you won't." he patted my head. "We should not waste these.." he showed me his toothy grin.

I chuckled, "But I don't want to go."

"Wae?"

"What if he wants to do something to humiliate me or you?" I pouted again. But he inched closer and I was suddenly blushing. And he chuckled.

"Yah, what are you thinking? Naughty girl!" he flicked my forehead.

"Oppa!~~~" I pouted. "I'm not thinking anything!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Hahaha.. don't worry let's just go there!"

"I thought you don't like the basketball team?" I asked him curiously.

He shrugged, "I watch it with you so it's fine." he kissed my head quickly.

"Yah! Who said you can kiss me there?" I pretended to flicked him too and he flinch. "Haha just kidding!" I stuck my tongue out again.

"Hoho.. so where can I kiss you?" he asked teasingly.

So I too, "Here.." I pointed at my lips and we both bursted int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter