OH SEHUN?!

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

Today, I was so happy because what Sehun said was just a lie. How can I easily trust him? I felt so stupid because of him. But why he never stopped bothering me? Why couldn't he move on from me? Am I really that irresistable? Aniyo, I thought he was just a boy with unstable mood. How could he just left me for that girl and then wanted to come back to me? Hah! I would not be trapped in his face that so unfortunately attractive as hell.

"Hyesoo-ah! Junmyeon is waiting for you!" shouted Baek oppa from downstairs.

I instantly grabbed my bag before dashing to the front door.

 

"Why are girls always so slow?" said Baek oppa while chewing his breakfast.

"Mwo?" I rolled my eyes. I took my breakfast and put it in a box.

"Why don't you invite Jun to have breakfast with us?" he asked.

I stopped what I was doing and I sighed, "Don't start it, oppa. Today is supposed to be a happy day." I shook my head to make my sorrow thought leave me.

Baek oppa looked at me like he was regretting what he said, "You're right." he laughed awkwardly, "What are you waiting then? Have you brought some for him too?"

"I have." I grinned then said goodbye to him.

 

When I opened the front door, I saw Junmyeon oppa was on his bike. He looked so handsome as always and that instantly made a smile grew on my face. I opened the gate and he greeted me with his eye smile.

"Sorry for taking so long.." I grinned and he shook his head. Made me notice that his hair was rather in a mess.

"Aniyo.. I just came.." he said while I fixed his bang.

"Don't lie!~" I giggled with him. "Come on then! The student body president should not be late right?" I and he was just giggling again.

During the bicycle ride, we talked a lot. I sometimes rested my head on his back while he paddled the bike. I really loved this kind of moments when I could just be with him, being comfortable with him, and talked about anything like we had all the time.

"So you will have a meeting after classes?" I tilted my head a little so that I could see his face.

He looked at me for a while, "Yeah. You know it from Baek?" he asked me back.

I nodded my head and tightened my hold on his waist, "Then I can't meet you after classes~" I pouted.

He chuckled, "Why? Will you miss me that much?" I could sense a playful tone in his voice so I decided to play along.

I scoff, "Mwoya? Who says I will miss you? I just think that maybe I would have a nightmare because I won't see your face to scare the monsters in my dream tonight." I said. I was giggling internally.

"What with my face? We know that I have a handsome face." he said. By that time we already entered the campus gate.

"Oho! So confident! I never say that!" I stuck my tongue out while giggling.

He parked his bike and I got off from it, "Don't lie!~" he ruffled my hair and I was pouting.

"Ah, oppa!~ My hair!" I fixed it.

"Then no boys will realise your pretty face!" he ruffled my hair again and I hit him playfully. But we laughed and walked to our classes.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, want to join me and Gaeun to watch a movie tonight?" said Jongin when we met at the hall way.

I huffed, "I really want that!~ But I have a plan for tonight."

"Oho~ with Junmyeon hyung?" he wiggled his brows.

I shook my head, "With my family. He has a meeting today." I bit my lip.

"I see. Gwenchana. What with that face?" he giggled slightly.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Well, it's actually cartoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter