Marriage Life (2)

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

I had taken a bath and eaten ramen when I heard the doorbell was ringing. I thought it must be that Jongin? Kai? whatever. It's that boy Hyesoo said as her bestfriend.

"I'll open the door!" said Hyesoo. She was running to the door already while I could just rolled my eyes a little and looked back at the TV. I was not close to that boy so I guessed this would be awkward. What the hell is she thinking by inviting him here?!

"Heish!" I grumbled.

 

 

"Woah! This house is awesome!" I heard Jongin? Kai? whatever.. was getting nearer and nearer.

 

Should I invite Chanyeol too?

 

"I cooked a lot of ramen. Come eat with us!" Hyesoo said. I looked at my side and that boy was already sitting beside Hyesoo. He was all smiley already when he looked at her but turned 360 degree when he looked at me.

 

What did I do that make him hate me so bad? Ah! Maybe because of what I always did. That boy! Did he ever have a feeling for Hyesoo? Heish! Just by looking at the way Hyesoo and him talked so casually, him nudging Hyesoo's shoulder so casually. What is he even thinking? I'm her husband now!

 

"Yah! Are you even listening?" what? Hyesoo was talking to me? What did she talk about? "Jongin brought ice cream. You should eat yours too." Hyesoo was giving me an ice cream in cup. But now he also brought me ice cream?

"Is he alright?" said Jongin silently to Hyesoo.

"Of course I am!" I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed the ice cream.

"The first thing you should do is to thank me." Jongin was doing the same thing like me.

I sighed and looked at Hyesoo who was now eating her ice cream without paying any attention to me. "Nde. Thank you anyway." I pouted.

"Yah! Jongin, do you want to go around this house?" said Hyesoo.

I saw him nodded his head. "Of course! Come on now!" and he grabbed her hands. That annoying boy! Even I can't do that so casually now to her.

 

I kept on glaring at them without knowing that I had made my ice cream into water.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is so annoying! How come am I just sitting here in front of the TV while Hyesoo and Jongin was laughing their out in one of the bedrooms?! It can't be like this! I have to do something.

 

*knock knock

 

"Hyesoo-ah?" I asked. I heard them stop laughing. What are they even doing there?!

"Nde?" she answered. "Just open the door!" she added.

So I peeked inside the room and I saw them watching a movie in her laptop. Did she invited him to get away from me?

"Waeyo? Is there something you want to say?" she asked. I looked at her briefly then I looked at the floor instantly. Why did I feel so betrayed?

"Ani. I just go." I closed the door without looking at her again.

So for this time, I just watched the TV again. But I couldn't help to glare at the room when I heard them laughing. Maybe I should invite Chanyeol to come here too. Ah! Ani ani! If that way, I can't be alone with her when Jongin will have leave already. So I'd better wait.

 

_____________________________________________________2 hours have passed_______________________________________

 

How long should I waited?! I think I need to come to that room and dragged him out of here.

"Hahaha.. that was so fun!"

 

Oh oh! They have done.

 

"I've said that!" Hyesoo said.

"I've been here for so long." he sighed. "I think I need to go." Right! You'd better get going!

"What? Already?" Damned Hyesoo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter