7 - Sweetdreams

Big Deal

Minki's POV

 

 

 

I'm in my room right now preparing for our date? Should I call it a date? Aron hyung gave us these two tickets for USS. I'm really excited about it, its my first time traveling out of the country and I got the chance to ride in the amusement park. But this would be more different cause I'm going there with Jonghyun, after the incident last night when I look at him I always think of his warm lips on mine, I don't know whats happening but I feel something is different right now. Maybe just like me he wants to make his mind free from his business works by going to the amusement park. This isn't a date, we just don't like the ticket to go to waste. Thats it, nothing more nothing less. I continue to prepare myself, dressing with a simple thin pink sweater with stripped jeans and taylor chucks. I'm all set. "Is Jonghyun ready?" I said making my way to the hotel room's living room. 

 

 

 

 

I saw him typing something in his phone while facing the view from our hotel, he's wearing a white printed sweater with black pants and addidas smiths. Its the first time I see him wearing a casual clothes other than his offices clothes and this looks better on him. He must have felt my presence and look in my way showing me a bit of smile "Are you ready?" I was bit surprise but I just nodded and we headed down to ride a rented car that will lead us to USS. On our way, "I heard you're a music major?" he asked out of nowhere, "Yes, I like to write songs and sing too" I answered, "Are you planning to be an artist?" he said, "Its my dream but right now I just want to finish my studies" I really want to finish my studies and help my parents, I know they're working hard to make me finish that's why I'm trying my best too for them to be proud. I'm getting there, almost there. "You can apply to my company" "You must know now that we're handling artists, we can help you -- to train and debut you" I was a bit surprised about what Jonghyun said, I think this is the longest conversation we had after we met. "You haven't hear me sing and now you're asking me apply to your company" I said "Well you're right, but I'm just suggesting" he said. "I don't know, thats really not my priority right now" I answered and he just nodded. It feels good talking to him without being awkward.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, we're here" I said looking at the big sign of USS. I'm so excited to ride all of the rides here. There are many people here considering its weekend, I don't know what to do first. "What do you want to ride first?" Jonghyun asked beside me now wearing his shades. "Lets go there first!" I said pointing to the big sign 'Far Far Away', I searched earlier that there's a 4D animation of Sherk here and I want to see it myself. We both went to the line and waited for our turn to enter. Most of the people waiting here are kids but there are also people like us. We went inside and got our 4D glasses, through out the short movie I was laughingit was cute. The chairs are moving when its necessary, I looked beside me and I also like that Jonghyun is enjoying himself. "Aahh, that was cute!" I said while walking outside of the theater, "Yeah, do you want something?" he said while we're entering a store connected to the theater "Seriously?" I asked and he nodded "What should I pick? What should I pick?" I'm so happy I picked a pink fluffy headband and wore it. "Is this okay?" I really like this one it caught my attention,  he's cheeks were a bit red when he agreed and went to the cashier to pay them. Is he hot? This is air contioned store, why is his cheeks getting red. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh Jonghyun-a! Lets go there" I dragged him to the 'Mummy Returns' ride. "Are you sure here?" he said looking at me, "Yes! I heard this is famous right here" I don't know what this is but I looked up it on the net and many people are suggesting to ride this one. "Okay, lets go inside" We went inside and waited for our turn. "I'll ride this for the nth time right now and I'm still excited" "My friends told me too" I heard two guys saying infront of us. "I'm so excited" I said "I heard this is exciting but scary at the same time" Jonghyun said looking at me worriedly "I don't think so" I doubt, it says 'Mummy' but I think its just a name. We got our turn now and ride it. At first its fun but in the middle part when all lights turn off I immediately got scared, without knowing I whispered Jonghyun's name. "Jonghyun-a" I said it in a small voice and suddenly someone's holding my hand "I'm here".

 

 

 

 

We just got off the ride and I'm still in shocked. Through-out the ride after the lights were turned off Jonghyun held my hand and I just screamed. I was so scared all I did was scream and held Jonghyun's hand so tight. I didn't really know it would turn out like that, I just thought it'll be a different ride but not that lights being turned off and everything. I should've have listend to Jonghyun. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun said looking at me more worriedly that earlier, I just nodded and I still can't find my voice. "Lets go there inside" he said leading me to a simple cafe in the amusement park. As we were walking I noticed that he's still holding my hand. I feel his warm hand on mine contrast to my cold hand, which surprisingly calms me. But my heart is beating so fast again and this time its not from the ride.

 

 

 

"I guess we won't be riding that ride from now on" he joked to make me calm, we're inside the cafe right now. He ordered a 2 strawberry smoothie and a slice of cake. "I really don't know that it would turn out like that" I said "We should just take a roam around from now and maybe ride some later again" he suggest, I feel sorry because we're here to have fun but because of me he wouldn't be riding now. I'm seeing a new side of him again, right now I know he's taking care of me. 

 

 

 

After we take a break we decided to start roaming the USS. "Wait for me outside, I'll just pay for this." I nodded and opened the door, many people are here there are families, teenagers, and lovers enjoring themselves. I was just waiting for Jonghyun when 3 guys went to talk to me, "Hi! You're korean right?" one with the blue shirt asked "Yes!" I said while smiling, I was happy when someone with the same culture is here too. "Are having fun?" they seems to be friendly "Yeah, its my first time here"..."You should come with us, we'll tour you around here" they suggested and I'm glad Jonghyun and I would be having new friends while we're here, I was just about to answer when someone protectively held my waist "I'm sorry but we're on a date. You don't need to tour us, I know this place" Jonghyun said with his authoritive voice. A date? Looking at him with his serious face I feel my cheeks getting red. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought--anyways, nice talking to you. Enjoy" the one with the red shirt say before walking away from us. 

 

 

 

"You should't be talking to strangers" he said while we're walking, "They're koreans"... "But stil you don't know them" he said a bit louder this time "Ohh..I'm sorry" I replied looking at the ground, I really don't know why his mad right now I didn't do anything wrong. Suddenly he hold my hand which made me look up to him "Just don't do that again" he said with more calm voice, he's just facing infront I can't read his expressions. Why is he holding my hand? Is this a part of the deal? Are they any media here? I look around but I don't notice any camera or people that know us here. Is he acting right now? I look at our hands and I feel how perfect is to be holding someone's hand while walking around, without knowing I smiled and just roam around with our hands being together. 

 

 

 

 

After that we just roam around the USS and rode 2 more rides before calling it a day. "I'm tired, my feet hurts" I sigh, today was fun and I don't regret it even if my feet right now is hurting. I'm very luck to experience this, I thought I wounld't know the feeling of traveling overseas. "Our flight will tomorrow afternoon, I've finished my business here earlier than expected" he said while we're on the car "Really? Its such a shame I thought I could explore more but also I need to catch up with school" Its true, I really want to explore more of Singapore but I can always go back here someday. "Don't worry, we still have tomorrow morning to stroll more" I smiled, since earlier Jonghyun has been very kind to me and he isn't the cold Jonghyun everyone said. "We're here, Sir" the driver said when we stopped infront of a restaurant. "Thank you, lets go eat" Jonghyun said.

 

 

 

 

There isn't much people here but I can see that only people with a large wallet eats here. I sigh, I'm still not used with eating in luxurious restaurants. "What do you want to eat?" Jonghyun asked, "Order for me" I pouted, everything on the menu costs to much. I'm not a picky eater so everything's fine for me and everytime Jonghyun order for me the food is great. While we we're eating someone's kid approached our table "Can you give me a candy?" the young boy asked looking at me, he's so cute maybe he's around 5-6 years old. "I'm sorry but I don't have" I said patting the boys head, "Ahh its okay but, can you be my boyfriend?" I was taken aback because of what the boy had said "You're pretty!" he added smiling widely at me, this kid is wonderful. "Hey, I have this chocolate candy. Do you want it?" Jonghyun said while holding up the candy from USS. "Ohh give me give me pleasee" the kid said now facing Jonghyun cutely. "Here you go don't forget to brush your teeth before going to bed and you can't steal away my boyfriend, okay?" Jonghyun said while messing the kid's hair. I didn't know he's good with kids. "Okay, but he's pretty" the kid said referring to me "That's right but he's mine, you'll find yours when you grow up" he said still talking to the boy. Does he still know I'm here, what is he saying to the kid. Me pretty? What is going on. 

 

 

 

"Yoojin, where are you?"...."You're mom is looking for you, better get back know" Jonghyun said to the kid, "Okay. Thank you for the candy, hyung" the kid said before walking away from us. "I didn't know you like kids" I said "I like them, since I don't have any siblings I'm fond of kids. I'm helping kid charities too in Korea. They helped me to relieve stress" he said looking at me comfortably. A new side of him again. I have many things to know more about Jonghyun. "Even with kids, you can still catch their attention. I thought those guys at USS earlier would only be your admirers while we're here" he joked, I blushed at what he said. "What are you saying? They're just being friendly" I explained. After we eat we went straight to our hotel, we're both tired and sleepy. 

 

 

 

 

"I hope you had fun today" Jonghyun said when we enter our hotel room. "Of course, I really really love going out to those amusement park and because of you I got the chance to be here" I said, "Its nothing, I didn't also get any chance to ride those rides because of my busy schedules but today was fun." he said smiling at me. "Also here, I saw it inside the cafe and I thought this would be a great souvenir aside from the headband you bought" he said while giving me a pastel small blue box, I opened it and saw a silver bracelet with rabbit pendant on it. It looks so beautiful. Nobody ever gave me a bracelet or anything, I didn't expect this. "I'm sorry I didn't buy you anything" now I'm feeling sorry, I didn't thought of anything to give to Jonghyun when he's the reason why I experience this trip. "It's okay, today was fun. I had fun today with you" he said shyly smiling at me. I smiled back. We went to each others room after he gave me the bracelet.

 

 

 

I was laying on my bed thinking of everthing that happened today. I thought this day would be awkward because of the incident but it turned out really well, I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back here again. I hope when I go back here I can treat Jonghyun everywhere. I'll forever treasure this moment. I hope someday I could go back here again. I'm about to sleep when my phone buzzed.

 

 

From: Jonghyun


Restwell, Goodnight.

11:10pm

 

 

I unintentionally smiled when I read his message, I thought he's tired but he is still awake at this hour. I didn't bother to reply on his message because when I text him he usually don't reply and I simply want a simple revenge. Its fun having to know who's Kim Jonghyun, only I can see the real Jonghyun. Many people judge him but I know the truth. He's just a simple person too. Again my phone buzz indicating a new message

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Jonghyun 

 

Sweetdreams

11:11pm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

 

 

Hi Guys!!! Here's an update~ Chapter 7 ♡ I'm trying my best to give you an update every week and I hope you'll like it. I'll work hard more! :) Are excited on getting your Waiting Q Photobook? 'Cause I am. Our boys are working so hard, we should too. NU'EST FIGHTING!!! ♡ 
Did you already watch the vline video about the fanmeet BTS? I'm so proud, we are all here experience with the boys the flowery path. Don't get tired, okay? LOVES FIGHTING!!!

 

I hope you're having a nice weekend! WE ARE BLESS! JRen fighting!!! I hope you'll got the chance to watch their movie, "Their Distance" I heard its a great movie. ♡

 


And I also see all your comments I love reading them, you can leave comments and I'll be happy replying to them! Please continue supporting this fic. Thank you! :)

 

 

Check my twitter for updates:
@Minki_choiren

 

Let's all stream 'If You' on melon! Fighting loves!!!! SUPORRT NU'EST 

 

Thank you for subscribing to this fic. :))))) JRen is love ♡♡♡
@glorypath @pockyjr Bugi♡Mango