9 - Perfect idea

Big Deal

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

 

I sent Minki home first to rest he must have been tired because of the trip and I know Baekho will take care of him. It has been an hour after that and I'm still in my car strolling the city, I still need to think about me and Minki. He's special to me, I didn't know that he'll have a part in my heart and now thinking about the deal seems a bit off.

 

 

 

I don't want to label my feelings for Minki but I know one thing for sure that I like being with him and the thought of his smile and I'm the reason of it is wonderful. Earlier at the plane while he's sleeping I don't have intention to look at his phone but it rang indicating a new message, it was from Hwang Minhyun.

 

 

 

From: Minhyun 

 

I got worried when I didn't  see

you at school yesterday but

now u texted me I'm

relieved. Can't wait to see you

tomorrow, Minkie~

Take care ♡ o(^▽^)o

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you going to do Jonghyun" I said still driving and just looking around the city to let my mind be at ease. 

 

 

 

 

Just when my mind is getting clear my eyes caught a familiar shop. It's the same flower shop where I bought that rose for Minki. 

Suddenly, the image of him smiling while smelling the rose popped on my mind and I can't help but smile. Guess I'm really falling for him huh.

 

 

 

I know our situation right now is kind of complicated because of this deal but maybe after this we can start all over again and I can court him properly. That thought made me smile but then my smile slowly fade as I remembered that Hwang Minhyun is still in the picture. I need to make sure that there's nothing going on between them. Because now that I know that Minki has already a special part in my life, I am determined to keep him and I won't let anybody take him from me.

 

 

 

 

As I settled my future plans regarding my relationship with Minki, I decided to go home.

 

 

 

 

As I walked inside the apartment, I can't help but notice the beautiful figure in the kitchen. I slowly approach him, controlling myself from hugging him. Although I really wantto do that right now, I need to control myself until I'm sure that I have a chance with him.

 

 

 

"Hey." I greeted him with a smile.

 


"Oh your back. Good I'm almost done cooking. You can sit down I'll be back in a bit." He said as he walked back to the stove.

 

 

 

 

I can't help but smile as the thought of us getting married and living together, him being my real other half. I know it's kind of fast but I can't help myself imagining such things.

 

 

 

"Are you okay? I've been calling your name but you're just there staring at nothing." His words brought me back to reality.

 

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking about us."


"What?"


 "I mean work. I'm thinking about work. Yes about work." I laughed awkwardly. Stupid Jonghyun how could you let that slipped out of your mouth.


"Oh okay. Shall we eat? I know you're hungry and tired. You know you learn to focus on yourself sometimes and not just work." He said and I can sense the concern in his voice.

 


I just nod and smile. Then we started eating.

 

 

 


We just eat in silence until I decided to break the silence between us.

 


"So I remember you said during that contract signing that you're doing this for your family right." I asked trying to start a conversation between us.


"Well yes. I really want to finish my studies so I can finally help my parents. I know they've sacrifice so much for me and I really want to pay them back. I want to graduate, be a well-known artist globally, earn money and give them the comfortable life that they deserve."


"You do really love your parent huh?"

 


"Of course. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here. So I'm really thankful to them and I love them so much."

 

 

 

"About the part of being an artist, have you thought about what I said last time? We can train and debut you" Even if I haven't heard him sing I can say he have a great voice. He's speaking voice is sweet that it can be a lullaby for sleep, I'm not exaggerating but I know he'll be big someday.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe I need more time to think. I don't want people to say that becuase I'm your boyfrie-- I mean, you know fake boyfriend is the only reason of me being a debuted artist in the future" I sighed. "But really, thank you for the offer Jonghyun-a" 


 

 

Such an angel, my sweet Choi Minki

 

 

 

 
"How about you? You never actually talk about your family." You suddenly asked.

 

 


"Well. I think I'm not as close to my parents as you are to yours. His I was a kid, they are so busy with business so I'm usually with our housemaids and Baekho. But when they are free they make sure that they spend it with me. Maybe that's the reason why I'm close to Baekho. He was always there when my parents aren't. He's the one who accompanied me when I need to go somewhere. And I'm really thankful for that. But eventhough my parents are always busy, I love them so much."

 

 


"I'm glad to here that. And maybe some time you can ask them to come over and I'll cook for them."

 

 

 

 


"I think that's a good idea." Perfect idea. 

 

 

 


We talk about more about ourselves as we finish our dinner. After we ate, I volunteered to clean the dishes. He won't agree at first but I insisted. I told him to just go get ready for bed and rest since he still have school tomorrow. He finally agree and make his way to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

 

 


I finished washing the dishes the same time he walked out of the bathroom. And I can't deny the fact that he's so cute while wearing his pajamas.

 


"You should take a bath now and rest too. I now you're also tired and you still have work tomorrow." He said as he make his way to his bedroom.


 

 

 

 

But before he open the door, he turned around once more and said, "By the way, thank you for taking me to Singapore with you. It was really a memorable experience and I will treasure it. Again, thank you so much and good night."

 

 


"It's nothing. I had fun being there too, thanks to you. I'm glad i decided to take you with me." I said those words with smile not leaving my face. "Good Night to you too."

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm Minki. If it's okay with you, I'll take you to school tomorrow."


"Are you sure?" shyly asked. I really like to see his cheeks getting red caused by me. 
 

"Absolutely." I smiled.
 

"Okay. I'll see ypu tomorrow then." He said and smiled.



"Sweet dreams Jonghyun" "Sweet dreams Minki."  the two of us laughed a bit because we said it at the same. Its truly a great night, I would be glad to repeat this over and over.

 

 

 

 

 

 


We both enter our room to take some rest. Maybe taking him to school is a good idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this can be a start to what we can have in the future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

 

Hi Guys!!! update~ Chapter 9 ♡ Sorry, I know its been more than a 11030608 years. I'm really sorry. I hope you'll still support this JRen fic. Btw, someone is helping me with this fic :) @chmnkrn She's a co-writer of this fic, please check her out and follow her! She's my unnie and she really loves NU'EST too and of course our ship JREN ♡ \\\'o'///

 

 

We'd surely update and won't abandon this fic. I hope you'll understand. Well, Chapter 9 is up! We hope you liked it, We'll work harder! :)

 

 

We hope you had a special Chirstmas and New Year guys!!! ♡
Lets hope Jonghyun will come home to Minki's arms safe, I mean to Korean after his Law of the Jungle activity //winks ♡ and also lets welcome back Minki on twitter he has been tweeting and giving strength to loves on twitter world. :) Follow our Mango Ren @ChoiGoRen 

 

 

LET'S SUPPORT OUR BOYS THIS 2018 MORE! They deserve only the best \'o'/ 
NU'EST W, lets walk on flowery path together! :) Our boys are working so hard, we should too. NU'EST FIGHTING!!! ♡ Do you already have their albums? Make sure to buy them, they are treasures. LOVES FIGHTING!!!
We hope you're having a nice day! WE ARE BLESS LOVES!

 

 

 

We hope you'll got the chance to watch their movie, "Their Distance" its a great movie. ♡ 
And we also see all your comments we love reading them, you can leave comments and we'll be happy replying to them! Please continue supporting this fic. Thank you so much loves! :)

 

 

 

 

Check our twitter for updates:
@Minki_choiren
@chmnkrn

 

 

 

Let's all stream 'Let me out' on melon! Fighting loves!!!! SUPORRT NU'EST 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing to this fic. :))))) JRen is love ♡♡♡
@glorypath @pockyjr Bugi♡Mango
#NUEST2018 ♡