10 - I miss you

Big Deal

 

 

 

Minki's POV

 

 

 

 

I can’t stop myself from smiling upon knowing that JR will be taking me to school tomorrow and suddenly I can feel my face starting to heat up.

 

 

 

“Yah Minki. Why are you blushing? Of course it’s just normal for him to take you to school. He’s your fake boyfriend after all. This is just part of the deal. Yes. This is just all part of the deal.” I told myself as I calm myself.

 

As I was about to fall as sleep my phone suddenly went off indicating a new message.

 

 

 

 

From: Minhyun 

Hey. You didn’t reply to my text earlier.

I was wondering if you came back safe.

I hope you did and I can’t wait to see you tomorrow at school.

Good Night and Sweet dreams Minki-ya.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled as I read Minhyun’s message. And wait did he said that he can’t wait to see me? Did he miss me? My heart beat faster at the thought. I quickly reply to his message, also because I felt guilty that I didn’t reply to him earlier.

 

 

 

 

To: Minhyun 

Sorry if I wasn’t able to texted you back earlier.

I’m safe so you don’t have to worry.

See you at school.

Good Night :)

 

 

 

 

I send the text and slowly went to dreamland but my phone went off again.

 

 

 

 

From: Minhyun 

It’s good to hear that you’re safe.

You should sleep now Minki-ya.

See you tomorrow 

 

 

 

Again, I can’t stop my lips from curling up to a smile. I didn’t bother to reply because my eyes are starting to drop. I’ll reply to him tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning with the sound of my alarm. I start to prepare myself to school. After I finish taking a bath, I returned to my room to get my clothes. I was all set and about to go to the kitchen when I heard my phone ring. Minhyun’s name flash on the screen and I quickly answer the call.

 

 

 

 

Hello” We said at the same time and laugh.


Good Morning Minki-ya.”


Good Morning Minhyun. Why did you call?


“Oh I was wondering if we can go to school together. I’ll pick you up just tell me where.”

 

Is this for real? Minhyun’s going to pick me up? I was about to accept his offer when I remembered that I was staying at JR’s and he couldn’t know that we live together and anything about this deal. Also JR will be taking me to school today.

 

Sorry Minhyun but I promised my friend that we’ll go to school together and my friend’s apartment is far from your house. I don’t want to cause you any trouble. Let’s just see each other at school okay?


“Is that the case, see you at school then. And let’s eat lunch together. I promise I won’t cancel this time.”


“That sounds like a plan. See you at school Minhyun-a.


“See you”

 

With that we both hang up. This day just keeps better and better. And since I’m in a good mood and it’s still earlier, I decided to make breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. I prepared a simple breakfast with pancakes, toasts, juice and coffee. I was preparing the table when you came out from your room already dressed in your usual suit and tie, but unlike before I noticed that you styled your hair. I can’t deny that you look more handsome with your styled hair.

 

 

“Good Morning!” You greeted me with a smile. It seemed like you’re also in a good mood.

 

“Good Morning. Let’s have breakfast or we’ll be late.”

 

“Okay.”

 

We just sat there and eat quietly. After breakfast, we cleaned the dishes and went out.

 

 

 

 

 

We went to the parking lot to get to the car. It seemed like we’re using the car that Baekho used to take me to school. It’s not that I mind at all. You opened the door of the passenger seat for me before you went to the driver’s seat. 

 

 

The ride to school was quiet so I decided to put my earphones on to listen to some music. I didn’t notice that I was singing along with the music I was listening to.

 

 

“You really do have a beautiful voice.”

 

I was shocked with your sudden remark. And I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

 

“You don’t just have beautiful face, you also have a beautiful voice and heart. You’re an excellent cook and someone would be very luck to have you in the future.”

 

 

I can’t help but blush furiously with your words. Do you mean all those words? Why are you even saying that? Before I could react and ask you I noticed that we arrived at my school.

 

 

 

 

“We’re here. Have a nice day Minki.” You said and smiled.

 

“Thank you. You as well.” I said and went out of the car.

 

 

Jonghyun’s words keep on replaying in my head making me lose my focus. I can’t keep my attention to what my professor is talking about. My mind is somewhere out there asking and asking if those words are true. If he really meant them.

 

“Yah Minki. Stop thinking about him and just focus on your class. You need to graduate remember.”

 

I try to distract myself and keep my attention to my classes. Luckily, my classes went fast and the lunch bell rang. As the bell rang so did my phone.

 

 

 

 

From: Minhyun

I’ll meet you at the cafeteria.

I’ve already got a table for us.

 

 

 

 

“Seems like someone has a lunch date today huh.” I was startled by Dongbin’s voice.

 

“It’s not a date. We’re just eating lunch together. You can come you know.”

 

“And what ruin your date? No way and besides I need to talk to Jaehwan about something.”

 

“I told you it’s not a date.”

 

“If you say so. See you later Minki. You still owe me something remember.”

 

“Okay okay. See you later.”

 

 

 

 

 

After my conversation with Dongbin, I went to the cafeteria and I saw Minhyun waving at me. I went to where he was sitting and I was surprised to see that there is already food on the table. 

 

“Did you prepare all this?” I asked and I can see him blushed.

 

“Well yeah. I woke up earlier this morning and decided to cook for lunch. But since I’m not a great cook I got some help from my mom. And she’s been bugging me about you.”

 

“Really? Tell her that I’ll come over maybe this weekend.”

 

“Sure. She misses you. I missed you.”

 

I stared at him upon hearing those words. Minhyun missed me? I’m not mishearing things right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You missed me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

 

Hi Guys!!! update~ Chapter 10 ♡ Sorry, I know its short update. I'm really sorry. I hope you'll still support this JRen fic. Btw, someone is helping me with this fic :) @chmnkrn She's a co-writer of this fic, please check her out and follow her! She's my unnie and she really loves NU'EST too and of course our ship JREN ♡ \\\'o'///

 

 

We'd surely update and won't abandon this fic. I hope you'll understand. Well, Chapter 10 is up! We hope you liked it, We'll work harder! :)

 

 

We hope you had a special Chirstmas and New Year guys!!! ♡
 

LET'S SUPPORT OUR BOYS THIS 2018 MORE! They deserve only the best \'o'/ 
NU'EST W, lets walk on flowery path together! :) Our boys are working so hard, we should too. NU'EST FIGHTING!!! ♡ Do you already have their albums? Make sure to buy them, they are treasures. LOVES FIGHTING!!!
We hope you're having a nice day! WE ARE BLESS LOVES!

 

 

 

We hope you'll got the chance to watch their movie, "Their Distance" its a great movie. ♡ 
And we also see all your comments we love reading them, you can leave comments and we'll be happy replying to them! Please continue supporting this fic. Thank you so much loves! :)

 

 

 

 

Check our twitter for updates:
@Minki_choiren
@chmnkrn

 

 

 

Let's all stream 'Let me out' on melon! Fighting loves!!!! SUPORRT NU'EST 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing to this fic. :))))) JRen is love ♡♡♡
@glorypath @pockyjr Bugi♡Mango
#NUEST2018 ♡