5 - Answer

Big Deal

 

Kim Jonghyun's POV

 

 

Another article up this afternoon. It was me holding the pink rose I gave Minki last night. I didn't know I was being followed, that explains all the clicking I've heard last night. Its a good thing that the public still doesn't have a clue who Minki is. It'll be hard if Minki's identity will get revealed. 
We're on our way to Minki's school to pick him up and to tell his school about his absence in the following days. I've decided to go to Singapore for 2-3 days and I'll be taking Minki with me. I just don't like the thought of him being alone here while the media is on chaos finding him. Aron-hyung also said that Minki told him that he hasn't gone on an out of the country trip, I've heard he likes to go to amusement parks and especially to ride a roller coaster. I didn't come up with this plan because I want him to experience travelling or to show him the Universal Studios Singapore, No, I just want to hide him from all the medias here as much as possible to lessen articles about me, its for my own good not Minki's happiness, right?

 

 

Baekho parked at the back gate of the school and followed me inside the school. There aren't much students anymore and I went straight to the head office without people noticing me. "Come on!" I opened the door and walked in. "Good afternoon" I said politely bowing. "Jonghyun! What a surprise. What brings you here?" Jisung said, Jisung is a friend of mine, he shares some stocks in my company. "I have a favor to ask"..."Sure, anything" he said gesturing me to sit. "I'd like to tell you in advance that Choi Minki will be having 2-3 days absence and I hope it won't affect his academics." I said to him, "Choi Minki? the pretty Choi Minki of 4th Year Music Department? What's the occasion?" he amusedly said. I didn't like the way he said how pretty Minki is, I already know it, I'm his boyfriend well technically fake boyfriend but still its a bit disturbing how he describe Minki. I didn't focus much on it and told him the reason of the said 3 days absence. Of course leaving the big deal aside I told him I'm Minki's boyfriend. "Really?" How did it happen? Wow. I won't doubt Minki's a catch, I heard he also have many admirers here in our school." he gladly said. "Its a long story. Anyway, the favor?"...."Sure, take him away. Its time for you to have fun, all you do is work. It'll be good, no problem." he said. We both catch up with each other then I said my goodbyes and left the room.

 

 

 

Baekho and I went back to the car to wait for Minki. We've been waiting for him for 30 minutes and he also doesn't returned any of our calls. I asked Baekho to go to the nearest restaurant to buy take-out dinner while I wait for Minki inside the car. I've been worrying, he should be already here right now. I've been constantly texting where he is but I've still got no answers. I was busy looking at my phone for replies when I saw from a far two figures walking. I was trying to recognize it when I realized it was Minki with other guy. As they walk towards the school I can clearly see that they are talking, well the other guy is talking to Minki and he seems to be acting shy aorund him. Minki being shy is odd until I realized it was Hwang Minhyun, the handsome basketball captain.

 

I felt something inside me hurting, do you get the feeling of punching someone without a reason? Like you want to tear something? Maybe the problems in the company is stressing me out right now but I haven't been stress like this since I started working at the young age. I feel like I want to throw everything. I saw how Minki stopped on his track and looked at Minhyun for a moment, I don't like those eyes, I don't like those stares, I don't like the attention, I don't like you looking at others than me.
I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice I was holding my phone too tightly and maybe Baekho saw the entire scene because he honked the car to get Minki's attention. I looked away from the scene outside the window and compose myself. I'm just tired and stress and he should be aware of the surroundings what if someone recognized him. He shoudn't flirt outside for god's sake.

 

 

"I'm so sorry Baekho, I got--" he said while entering the car but I immediately cut him off. 
"You're late. You should've texted us." I said while looking outside of the window I don't want to look at him right now. 
The whole ride back to the apartment was quiet, I'm not in the mood to talk to him and seems like he know it he didn't bother to ask me. When we arrived I immediately went to our apartment and he followed still in silent. I simply gave him the dinner take out that Baekho bought, I suddenly got no appetite to eat I just want to rest and simply collect all my thoughts about earlier. "Jonghyun--" Minki tried to catch me but, "I'm fine" I cut him off and went inside my room. Today was stressful. The problems in the company, the medias and articles, just everything is so stressful.

 

 

 

 

"Aron-hyung, can you do me a favor? Book 3 flights to Singapore tomorrow. 1 will be leaving early and the 2 will follow at the afternoon." I called Aron-hyung to tell all the needed details. "So we'll be going to Singapore, why are you leacing early and left Minki with me?" Aron-hyung asked. "Its complicated, I need to fix papers immediately."...."Okay sure, anything you say. Goodnight Jonghyun-a" I locked my phone and went to the bathroom to prepare myself to sleep. It was a long day and tomorrow will be too.

 

 

 

 

I woke up early with my alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my flight. I dressed with a simple white long sleeves paired with black long pants and shoes, I styled my hair today for my meeting. I went out of my room to fix my stuffs and saw the leftover take out foods that Baekho bought, I remembered what happened yesterday Minki being all shy with Minhyun, suddenly I felt uneasy again I shut my eyes and relax myself. 

 

I still got my eyes shut when Minki came out of his room “Jonghyun-a why are you up so early?” Minki said cutely opening his sleepy eyes. “I need to fix something, Aron hung will be here later go with him this afternoon, okay?” I said feeling distress. Looking at him right now makes my heart go wild, seeing him yesterday with someone and me seeing him the first thing in the morning being cute. I don’t want anyone to see him like this. “I need to go” I hurriedly said and went out of my apartment.

 

 

Walking to my car I texted Baekho to take the day off until me and Minki gets back. Then I called Aron hung, “Hello, Aron hung I’ll be leaving now. I told Minki you’ll be here in the afternoon. Take care on your flight” I said while driving to the airport. “Okay. Have a safe flight too, see you later!” Aron-hyung said on the other line. It didn’t take long before I arrived at the airport its still early but few media are here. “Mr. Kim why are you alone, where is your boyfriend?” “Are you going on a vacation?” “Who is the lucky boy? “When did you start dating?” “Are you in a serious relationship?” people throws so many questions and taking pictures while I was walking into the airport “I’m sorry. I’m on my business, please understand.” I said before entering the airport I can still hear some questions being asked about me and Minki, its a good thing I went alone. After some minutes I board on the plane and sleep for a while. 

 

 

 

 

After the plane landed I texted Aron-hyung to be careful of the medias around the airport and went straight to my meeting. Everything is working well, its tiring when you just got off the plane and went straight to work but I'm used to it. "So is your boyfriend here too?" Hyungbin suddenly asked. I simply nodded. "You're really in a relationship right now? Wow. Thats great!" he added, "I just want to keep my personal life private, away from medias." I replied. I thought of Minki and how he affects me. This past few days I've been feeling really different when I'm with him, I can't explain but suddenly when I'm with him I don't think too much around us. I'm simply Kim Jonghyun when I'm with him not the young CEO of the Kims. I've never felt this before not even with my past relationships. I'm going insane just thinking of Minki with someone else especially that Minhyun, we're just connected because of this deal so why is he bothering my thoughts while I'm working. I've never been this distracted, this is bad. 

 

 

From: Aron-hyung

 

We're here. Should I take Minki with me to the
company or I'll leave him at the hotel?
He's a bit excited to explore Singapore,
he has been talking for hours
even when we got off the plane. 

 

 

 

I got a text from Aron-hyung saying that they're here. I still don't want to face Minki after yesterday, I told Aron-hyung to leave Minki at the hotel first maybe we'll talk later after this meeting. 

 

 

 

"Lets call it a day! Let's continue this tomorrow" Aron-hyung and Hyunbin said. I still don't want to face Minki but we've been working since the morning and I'm a bit tired to. "Lets go to the bar, my treat!" I said while walking out of the door, I know they're throwing me some weird looks. I barely drink, I only drink when I'm super stress with something and maybe they're wondering now. I have a low tolerance when it comes to alcohol Aron-hyung knows that. "What with the sudden drink?" Hyunbin asked. "I just want to relax" I simply replied, "Do you have problems with Minki?" Aron-hyung added. "He...He simply makes everything hard for me right now. I can handle everything-- I can close the hardest deal, I can make our stocks double, I can do everything but when it comes to him I don't know what to do. I completely shut down, he gives me the feeling of something that I didn't even know." Maybe I drink much already, "Before I went here I saw him with someone else, I suddenly want to punch the guy I've tried my best to stay calm. Is that called the feeling of jealousy? I want his attention only for me, is that too much? Am I ugly? Am I that cold just like what people said about me?" I added. "Jonghyun-a, you're drunk. Lets talk some other time about that when your sober. Lets get you to your hotel" Aron-hyung said I simply followed. My head is still full of questions and thoughts. I feel useless. 

 

 

Aron-hyung drove me to my hotel and carried me into the room. "I'm sorry, Jonghyun's a bit drunk. Please understand him, he isn't like this but when he's stressed he simply drink and got drunk." I heard he said to the other guy in the room, my sight is a bit blurry. "Oh its okay Aron-hyung, I can handle. He's been busy these days." its Minki, the guy who confuses me. I groaned and throw myself onto the bed. "I can take care of him, you can rest now. Thank you" Minki said to Aron-hyun. "Thank you Minki, goonight!" I heard the door closed. Minki sat on the bed and put this hand on my forehead, "Are you okay? Do you need anything? You should get change, I'll get you some clothes." he sweetly said, why is he okay. I ignored him last night and earlier I gave him a cold treatment. What is he up to now, he confuses me. He frustrates me.

He was about to stand up when I hold his hand just in time, he looks surpried by the sudden touch. I looked at him directly in the eyes-- those doe eyes. I just need to do something to calm myself, I badly want to do it. Without anymore thoughts I pulled him and kissed him. I simply kissed him with my eyes closed, I dont know what his reaction but I got the answer for all the questions since this morning. And I don't want to face it tonight or if I ever want to acknowledge it I don't know. I pulled back without any words and pretended to be asleep. Then I heard a door being closed.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

 

Surprise!!!! Hi guys. Double update for tonight :) I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I'm trying my best to give you an update every week and I hope you'll like it. I'll work hard more! :) You can suggest anything you want for this fic, I'll gladly entertain your thoughts. 
I hope you had a nice weekend! WE ARE SO BLESS! JRen fighting!!!! I hope you'll got the chance to watch their movie, "Their Distance" I heard its a great movie.♡

 

You can leave comments and I'll be happy seeing them! Please continue supporting this fic. Thank you! :)

 

Check my twitter for updates:
@Minki_choiren

 

Let's all stream 'If You' on melon! Fighting loves!!!! SUPORRT NU'EST 

 

Thank you for subscribing to this fic. :))))) JRen is love ♡♡♡
@glorypath @pockyjr Bugi♡Mango