1 - Black White & Gray

Big Deal

Chapter 1 - Black White & Gray

 

Minki is waiting for the ride that will lead him to Jonghyun's place. He's very nervous because this isn't like him-signing contract or etc, he's just a simple college boy but of course everything doesn't go the way you always like. Minki agreed to this contract because he needs money for his tuition, he's on his last year and its his dream to graduate on time thats why he's standing outside his old apartment waiting for the lift. The car came and the driver opened the door for Minki to get in. "Uh, what's your name?" Minki asked to ease the awkwardness "I'm Baekho, Jonghyun's driver since his a kid."..."Oh where's Jonghyun? Is he at the apartment? Why is Jonghyun like that, I think he doesnt want to talk to me but he offered me this deal. He's weird, right?" Minki didn't even think about and just say whatever he wants. "Jonghyun..he's a great guy. He maybe looks tough on the outside but trust me he's really kind." Baekho calmly said while Minki still doubts and stare outside the window to think of what Baekho just said. 

 

APARTMENT

 

As Minki get off of the car he's stunned at how tall the building infront of him right now. He walked straight to the front desk and asked about Jonghyun, the lady infront already know about Minki and lead him to the floor where Jonghyun's apartment is. The whole elevator ride was awkward for Minki, he was shocked when the lady pressed the top-most floor in the building. As the elevator opened he was greated by a classy-modern black penthouse, Minki thinks how the apartment really suits Jonghyun because of its dead color he only see black and white as its wall color and for the furniture its only gray or dark blue. He signed and bowed to the lady before he fully walked in and put his bag on a black round sofa. He looks around the living room, nothing is different but the living room surely screams luxury and class but what caught his attention is the view from the window. Minki was amaze that he can see almost everything from the apartment while looking at the big glass window, it was a great view surely a beautiful view at night.
Minki still in awe when Jonghyun entered the living room from his bedroom when he saw Minki smiling from the view. Jonghyun feel something inside him, looking at the boy feels like he can be just a 19 year old self not a young CEO of Kim Entertainment, he brushed it off and called Minki. 

"Minki, get your stuff and this is your room" Jonghyun pointed at the white door next to his room which has a black door. Minki follow and look at his room, its a simple room with a queen-sized bed, a desk table, two big closets and a view from the outside. He likes it. "Oh thank you, this is too big for me" Minki said while walking through his room. "No this is fine, change clothes will be going out for dinner in a bit" Jonghyun coldly said and closed the door. Minki stared at the door and thought on why is Jonghyun so cold, he doesnt think of it too much and opened his bag to change clothes.

 

 

Jonghyun patiently waiting in the living for Minki, he's dressed into a simple white long sleeves folded until his elbow and a nice black pants paired with a luxury shoes gave by his mother. Indeed a very charming 19 year old guy. Jonghyun was looking at his watch when Minki came out of his room wearing a mustard-colored sweater and black pants paired with a black converse shoes, very college boy clothes to be exact. "Jonghyun, lets go! I'm hungry" Minki said and gave a cute pout. Jonghyun stared for a minute before standing up and lead their way to the elevator. Jonghyun thought Minki looks pretty even with his casual clothes he doesnt have to put many efforts, every guy can fall for him, he brushed it off. He look at the boy next to him, seems like Minki is busy with his phone.

 

Jonghyun tried to make a conversation "Ah, so you have school tomorrow right?" Minki heard him and slightly surpried because Jonghyun actually made a first move to talk to him "Yes! I do have school tomorrow. I envy you, you dont go school anymore. Wow you must be smart, right?" Jonghyun is really amaze on how is Minki so bubbly when talking. "Its not like that, I've worked hard for where I am right now." Jonghyun said while walking out of the elevator and Minki follows. "Btw, how old are you?" Minki asked while they're on their way to the restaurant "I'm 19" Jonghyun said while reading some paper works in the car "What? You're just one year older than me. Wow, you're so great" Minki said smiling from ear to ear, he was amaze on how great Jonghyun is. Jonghyun is silently flushed on what the boy next to him just said "I'm not"..."You are. Wow I want to be like you, to have my name to be known by everybody. Someday" Minki daydream as he was looking at the window with Jonghyun looking at him.

 

NU'EST Restaurant

 

Jonghyun and Minki went to a fancy restuarant, as they are walking many people are looking at the two handsome boys. Jonghyun felt the tension inside and he quickly put his arm around Minki's waist, he felt how the boy react to his move and he whispered "We should act tonight, many people are looking right now. Smile and try to relax." Minki felt something when Jonghyun whispered into his ears he felt his cheeks are red right now, he tried to answer him calmy "Oh okay, I'm sorry". The two went to their seats and as Minki looked at the menu he was shocked at the prices "What? Seriously. The price of this meal is about twice of my 2 weeks allowance already. I'll just take bread" Jonghyun silently laugh because of Minki's cute reaction but maintained his poker face instantly. "Don't worry I'll pay for this dinner. Its nothing"..."But wow this is so expensive, wow can you just pick for me I really dont know what to eat here" Minki shyly said. "Okay, I got you" Jonghyun said then talk to the waiter. Minki touched his cheeks thats now getting red once again, he doesnt know why but Jonghyun words affects him. 

 

After that, Minki has been avoiding to look at Jonghyun's eyes while they eat. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked, he noticed the boy seems like looking at his food althrough the evening and not even talking to him and that seems strange for him. "Oh yes! This food is really delicous" Minki laughed awkwardly. They continue to eat then Jonghyun paid for their dinner and again before walking out of the restaurant Jonghyun placed his arm around Minki's waist. The tension continued until to their shared apartment. Minki has been awkwardly silent through-out the ride home. Jonghyun once again asked after they got home "Minki, are you okay?..."Ah yes, I'm just tired that's all. School tomorrow, Goodnight!" Minki still awkwardly avoiding Jonghyun because he feels different when he's around him. 

 

"Get some rest, I'll drive you to school tomorrow. Uhm, goodnight" Jonghyun said and went to his room.
And Minki is left there starring at the black door with a fast beating heart.